SUPER BEAVER [Page 1 of 1]

SUPER BEAVER
Posted on Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:51 am

Noodles

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
http://atarashiimusic.com
So with the recent news about MAMI being a guest vocals on a SUPER BEAVER song and even being invited to a LIVE I think its time we make a thread! They are actually pretty awesome too!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SUPER BEAVER is
VOCALS
Shibuya Ryuuta  - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BASS
Uesugi Kenta - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GUITAR
Yanagisawa Ryota  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
DRUMS
Fujiwara Hiroaki [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Some of their videos:

Let me know what you think!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: SUPER BEAVER
Posted on Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:29 am

Jikan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://jikan.fr/
Quite pleasant band with a conventional pop-rock sound. Nothing outstanding while good to the ears. Their ballads are soothing, so-so. That's not great music nor great voice but not unpleasant either. The kind of music I'm not listening to, just hearing, if you know what I mean.
Q&A is by far one of the best songs of 愛する to me, not just because MAMI is guest vocalist.
Overall, SUPER BEAVER isn't a band I'd listen to on a daily basis and I probably wouldn't have known them if MAMI didn't sing on one of their songs. Anyway, I listen to 愛する (I mean, the full album) from times to times and I find it kinda cool.
I won't link anything, but you can find (most of) their songs on teh Internetz and particularly on your usual video/audio streaming websites.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
「私は完璧を嫌悪する!! 完璧であるば、それ以上は無い。」
「そこに創造の余地は無く、それは知恵も才能も立ち入る隙がないと言う事だ」
If a link I posted is dead, I probably just moved the file to another account or replaced it with a better version. Feel free to PM me.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:38 am

hana_no_koi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I just started listening to them a couple days ago, and I have to say that they are a good band! Their style of music to the lyrics, it touches me a little bit.  Smile

Stay Standard My Friends   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:03 pm

Noodles

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
SUPER BEAVER「青い春」MV Preview

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:36 am

playfoolgene

Caless Student
Caless Student
I've known this band through BARAKAMON anime in which RASHISA is the Opening song and then found out MAMI is the one singing in Q&A. AISURU is the best song for me out of that album.
They're pretty good! 
Nice

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:48 am

hana_no_koi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I just bought 27 (their latest album), and I'm super excited. It'll be at my door within the next week, and I can't wait!

Stay Standard My Friends   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:25 pm

arudoin

Caless Student
Caless Student
Recently listened to their album Aisuru because of you know lol Does anyone know where I can find lyrics/translations of their songs?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:39 pm

Qberto

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I really liked Q&A, a cool and rhythmic  song plus Mami's guest vocals don't hurt! Her voice has a totally different quality here which I like but don't think it would work in Scandal.
The band itself is ok, but the guitarist has written a couple of great songs for Scandal (Awanai Tsumori no Genke de ne & Koe).

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:10 pm

Noodles

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
New video from May, forgot to post:

Full version of the preview I posted a few months back:

Beautiful video  Tears of Joy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:00 pm

arudoin

Caless Student
Caless Student
I just listened to their latest album, I wonder why they aren't as famous as SCANDAL or ONE OK ROCK? They're as talented as them

Back to top Go down