Re: USERNAME Change Request
Posted on Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:48 am

avatar

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

bajoyfh wrote:Current username: fatihhaziq
New username: bajoyfh
Reason: I do not want for people to know my real name.  Please

done!


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: USERNAME Change Request
Posted on Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:36 am

avatar

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
I was logging with "d3nise" and "haritomi.denise". Then I checked again... the fudge it's haritomi.d3nise. I will report you!!! Who's the mod here!?  Mad 
but well, nvm. stress


_________________________________________________________________________________________________

"...most people die never realizing the dream of their lives...”


l DeviantArt ll Tumblr l
Back to top Go down

Re: USERNAME Change Request
Posted on Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:55 am

avatar

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
haritomi.denise wrote:I was logging with "d3nise" and "haritomi.denise". Then I checked again... the fudge it's haritomi.d3nise. I will report you!!! Who's the mod here!?  Mad 
but well, nvm. stress

lolllll. hold on Onion XD


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: USERNAME Change Request
Posted on Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:03 am

avatar

haritomi.denise

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.instagram.com/haritomi
kaitoKid wrote:
haritomi.denise wrote:I was logging with "d3nise" and "haritomi.denise". Then I checked again... the fudge it's haritomi.d3nise. I will report you!!! Who's the mod here!?  Mad 
but well, nvm. stress

lolllll. hold on Onion XD
You changed again!!!!!!! ahhh. at least it's better nau.  Hmmm


_________________________________________________________________________________________________

"...most people die never realizing the dream of their lives...”


l DeviantArt ll Tumblr l
Back to top Go down

Re: USERNAME Change Request
Posted on Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:20 pm

avatar

Ting*Thang

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Current User- Ting*Thang
New User    - Mega*King

Thank you!


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
#SCANDAL#
>M*R*H*T<
Back to top Go down

Re: USERNAME Change Request
Posted on Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:36 pm

avatar

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Ting*Thang wrote:Current User- Ting*Thang
New User    - Mega*King

Thank you!

Please post the reason why you wish to change your username.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________


2011.07.03 SCANDAL @ AM2 -Anaheim, CA 2012.03.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN @武道館 2012.11.03+04 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知 2012.11.10 SCANDAL @ Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.03.03 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール 2014.06.01 Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2014 2014.06.02 SCANDAL Fan Meeting 2015.04.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 Paris, FR 2015.04.26「HW」London, UK 2015.04.30「HW」Essen, GER 2015.05.15「HW」-Chicago, IL 2015.05.20「HW」Mexico City, MEX 2015.05.22「HW」Los Angeles, CA 2015.05.23「HW」Anaheim, CA 2016.01.12+13 SCANDAL ARENA TOUR『PERFECT WORLD』@武道館2016.05.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 2016.05.22 Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2016 2016.05.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 2016.08.21 SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL @泉大津フェニックス 2017.07.14+15+17 SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour
Back to top Go down

Re: USERNAME Change Request
Posted on Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:10 pm

avatar

Ting*Thang

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Ting*Thang wrote:Current User- Ting*Thang
New User    - Mega*King

Thank you!

Please post the reason why you wish to change your username.
Ting Thang is my real name so i just think that it will be safer to use nick name than Real name....u know we can't tell what will happen so..plz...Thank You


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
#SCANDAL#
>M*R*H*T<
Back to top Go down

Re: USERNAME Change Request
Posted on Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:46 pm

avatar

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
Current User- maharizm
New User    - kudo_maharizu

Reason: My S-H account predates my ID of kudo_maharizu (and its derivatives) in my other social media accounts. Also, esp with the recent SCANDAL gig in London, many of the S-H members that I met know me by my 'kudo' nom de guerre anyway. Don't worry, I'm not fickle - won't be requesting this again any time soon, if ever.

Thanks in anticipation


_________________________________________________________________________________________________


~ CHECK OUT MY 「PERFECT WORLD | Road to Budōkan」 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/2013 *SCAPE Warehouse | SINGAPORE
29/1/2015 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、東京都、日本
31/1/2015 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、群馬県、日本
26/4/2015 O2 Academy Islington | LONDON, UK
12/1/2016 日本武道館 | 東京、日本
13/1/2016 日本武道館 | 東京、日本
10/9/2016 Melkweg | AMSTERDAM, NL
17/9/2016 Szene | WIEN, AT
24/9/2016 O2 Academy Islington | LONDON, UK
10/6/2018 MacPherson Stadium | HONG KONG
Back to top Go down

Re: USERNAME Change Request
Posted on Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:56 am

avatar

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

kudo_maharizu wrote:Current User- maharizm
New User    - kudo_maharizu

Reason: My S-H account predates my ID of kudo_maharizu (and its derivatives) in my other social media accounts. Also, esp with the recent SCANDAL gig in London, many of the S-H members that I met know me by my 'kudo' nom de guerre anyway. Don't worry, I'm not fickle - won't be requesting this again any time soon, if ever.

Thanks in anticipation

Done and done!


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: USERNAME Change Request
Posted on Fri May 01, 2015 6:36 pm

avatar

J

Caless Student
Caless Student
Current Username:  Sukyandaru_Baby
New Username: J
Reasons for Changing: Changing to a simpler one for login convenience Happy


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
「超SCANDAL」
Back to top Go down

Re: USERNAME Change Request
Posted on Sun May 03, 2015 1:26 am

avatar

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
J wrote:Current Username:  Sukyandaru_Baby
New Username: J
Reasons for Changing: Changing to a simpler one for login convenience Happy


Done!


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: USERNAME Change Request
Posted on Sun May 03, 2015 11:44 am

avatar

ikimaru

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
current username: ikimaru
new username: Ikki
reasons for changing: updating my username I use for most of my current accounts. and its shorter  Happy thanks in advance


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: USERNAME Change Request
Posted on Sun May 03, 2015 12:54 pm

avatar

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
ikimaru wrote:current username: ikimaru
new username: Ikki
reasons for changing: updating my username I use for most of my current accounts. and its shorter  Happy thanks in advance

You are welcome!


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: USERNAME Change Request
Posted on Wed May 13, 2015 4:29 pm

avatar

ScandalousAngels

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://plus.google.com/u/1/103980615907542057096/posts
hi i like to change my name! thanks
current username: tommyscar
new username: ScandalousAngels
reasons for changing:because my google+ and YT account of"SCANDAL" have the same name and tommyscar is my hotmail name!


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: USERNAME Change Request
Posted on Wed May 13, 2015 5:36 pm

avatar

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

ScandalousAngels wrote:hi i like to change my name! thanks
current username: tommyscar
new username: ScandalousAngels
reasons for changing:because my google+ and YT account of"SCANDAL" have the same name and tommyscar is my hotmail name!

Done! Nice One


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: USERNAME Change Request
Posted on Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:18 am


ANAtomi

Caless Student
Caless Student
Current Username: done85
New Username: ANAtomi
Reasons for Changing: I think I could use a username more appropriate for this forum.

Back to top Go down

Re: USERNAME Change Request
Posted on Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:22 pm

avatar

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
ANAtomi wrote:Current Username: done85
New Username: ANAtomi
Reasons for Changing: I think I could use a username more appropriate for this forum.

Done!


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: USERNAME Change Request
Posted on Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:08 am

avatar

marcoatendido

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/hoyhoyhoymarco
Current Username: marcoatendido
New Username: harunaughty
Reasons for Changing: I wanted to have something more Scandal-related instead, haha


_________________________________________________________________________________________________

2016 J-POP IDOL WINNER
CHECK OUT MY PERFORMANCE IN FRONT OF SAISAI:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W28WorMP7V8
Back to top Go down

Re: USERNAME Change Request
Posted on Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:45 am

avatar

Noodles

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
http://atarashiimusic.com
marcoatendido wrote:Current Username: marcoatendido
New Username: harunaughty
Reasons for Changing: I wanted to have something more Scandal-related instead, haha

Hey man, lets leave haru and naughty separated for now, can you please think of another username that would be more appropriate for this enviroment?

Thanks!


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: USERNAME Change Request
Posted on Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:02 am

avatar

marcoatendido

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/hoyhoyhoymarco
Noodles wrote:
marcoatendido wrote:Current Username: marcoatendido
New Username: harunaughty
Reasons for Changing: I wanted to have something more Scandal-related instead, haha

Hey man, lets leave haru and naughty separated for now, can you please think of another username that would be more appropriate for this enviroment?

Thanks!

Current Username: marcoatendido
New Username: harunatic
Reasons for Changing: is this any better? Lol, I didn't mean to be inappropriate.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________

2016 J-POP IDOL WINNER
CHECK OUT MY PERFORMANCE IN FRONT OF SAISAI:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W28WorMP7V8
Back to top Go down

Re: USERNAME Change Request
Posted on Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:54 pm

avatar

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
marcoatendido wrote:
Noodles wrote:
marcoatendido wrote:Current Username: marcoatendido
New Username: harunaughty
Reasons for Changing: I wanted to have something more Scandal-related instead, haha

Hey man, lets leave haru and naughty separated for now, can you please think of another username that would be more appropriate for this enviroment?

Thanks!

Current Username: marcoatendido
New Username: harunatic
Reasons for Changing: is this any better? Lol, I didn't mean to be inappropriate.

LOL! anyway. harunatic has already been taken. Any more names you can come up with?


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: USERNAME Change Request
Posted on Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:53 pm

avatar

drowsy~

Caless Student
Caless Student
Current Username: ScnDLdrowsy~

New Username: drowsy~

Reasons for Changing: well..due to the fact that we're in a Scandal-Forum the "ScnDL" gets pretty useless to show my love for them .. :D Shy


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: USERNAME Change Request
Posted on Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:31 am

avatar

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

drowsy~ wrote:Current Username: ScnDLdrowsy~

New Username: drowsy~

Reasons for Changing: well..due to the fact that we're in a Scandal-Forum the "ScnDL" gets pretty useless to show my love for them .. :D Shy

Username changed!  Nice One


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: USERNAME Change Request
Posted on Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:00 pm

avatar

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
.



Last edited by bad-apple on Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : :))


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Back to top Go down

Re: USERNAME Change Request
Posted on Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:44 am

avatar

JJ-Kun

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Current Username: yuuya01
New Username: JJ-Kun

Reasons for Changing: Well i want people to know my true Nickname now :D


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down