http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/dm/d/2015-12-30/p/2/
31 dec 2015 out from top 20

SCANDAL “Documentary film「HELLO WORLD」” - Page 7 JeAv1Q8
Back to top Go down
tomorocks

tomorocks

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I just pre-ordered my copy from JPU Records. Cant wait to finally watch this!

Back to top Go down

please someone answer this question
Posted Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:58 pm

PAulfromAustralia

PAulfromAustralia

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.stormcellar.com.au
When can we see the Scandal doco movie in Australia   ?????

Back to top Go down
KaminariShock

KaminariShock

Caless Student
Caless Student
you might have to pre order the International Eng Sub DVD ver

http://jpurecords.tictail.com/product/scandal-documentary-film-hello-world

SCANDAL “Documentary film「HELLO WORLD」” - Page 7 SBSyT11     

Back to top Go down
Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
So wait, is the DVD release in February or March? It said Feb 12th but now March 4th. .stars.

Back to top Go down
sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Well, the official distributor of JPU Records' releases, Plastichead says that the DVD will release on March 4. (source)

(according to their catalogue JPU will release Yellow on March 11!)

最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down
Mercurius

Mercurius

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://greywings.net
Watched it last week, and I'll have to agree with some of the other reviews that the documentary as a whole definitely felt more like an extended bonus BTS clip than a proper concert / documentary film. In fact, they did pretty much the exact same thing on their first Japan Nite US tour. It was cool to see them act in a more casual state and talk about different aspects of being together as a band. But the editing and general directing of the film itself was rather lacking. And yes, spending more time on the actual live performances and weaving them into the film's story would have been much more interesting. Still, it's a rather intimate snapshot of a fairly important moment in the band's history, especially when you compare how they've changed or stayed the same since 2008.

Back to top Go down
spacecadet

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
Mercurius wrote:Watched it last week, and I'll have to agree with some of the other reviews that the documentary as a whole definitely felt more like an extended bonus BTS clip than a proper concert / documentary film. In fact, they did pretty much the exact same thing on their first Japan Nite US tour.

Shortly after I wrote that in my comment, I read an interview (maybe even here, I can't remember exactly) where Rina specifically said they included the stuff in Mexico because without that, the film is basically the same thing as their album DVD bonuses. So she, at least, felt the same way.

The Mexican issues were interesting but it's not the first time we've seen them have problems (the NHK documentary had that too), and it's such a small part of the film.

Either Rina or Haruna said in that same interview that basically they're a peaceful band, and I'm sure that's true so there's probably never going to be much drama in a documentary about them like this. But to me that just means the music should be more of a focus. After watching the whole thing, I still think there are quite a few scenes that could have been cut out (there's a *lot* of them just walking around on random sidewalks or even in shopping malls), which would have allowed them to include at least one full song from each stop on the tour. I think that would have made it a really fun film. More of a mix of a concert film and a documentary, and something clearly different from their DVD bonuses.

Back to top Go down
Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Blu-ray version is on sale on CDJapan for 20% off, even cheaper than the DVD version lol

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/ESXL-76

SCANDAL “Documentary film「HELLO WORLD」” - Page 7 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Difficulty with english subtitles
Posted Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:54 pm

Gilbertng

Caless Student
Caless Student
pre-ordered my JPU records version DVD, but had an exam so didn't watching it until after as a reward,
but I noticed at times while watching it on the computer (VLC)  the subtitles would mix to (I assume) spanish, any one else have similar problems?

Back to top Go down
Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@Gilbertng
Yeah, same here, it wasn't a problem but I was just kinda confused whenever it did that. It's a good thing a has some knowledge of Spanish when reading it.

Back to top Go down
PPPeter

PPPeter

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Same here - but just in one short part of document, so it might be just error in combining subtitles files for different languages (wrong ctrl+c/ctrl+v).

Back to top Go down
BattleHermit

BattleHermit

Caless Student
Caless Student
Yeah, it also happened with my DVD, I just switched subtitle tracks until I got the ones I wanted.

Back to top Go down
zechzech

zechzech

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Soooo...i tried using the fan sub but it didnt work for mi....

What happened in the fight scene?
The only thing that i got was that mami tell rina to stop sighing...
could some kind souls enlighten mi pls...

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
zechzech wrote:Soooo...i tried using the fan sub but it didnt work for mi....

What happened in the fight scene?
The only thing that i got was that mami tell rina to stop sighing...
could some kind souls enlighten mi pls...

Here's what happened:

Spoiler:

TL;DR: The main "conflict" is that RINA doesn't like it when they can't properly prepare for concerts.

Summary: Band goes to the market to buy souvenirs the day of the Mexico City concert, RINA says how they don't have much time to spare before rehearsals, rehearsals don't go too well, RINA gets upset, also gets upset with MAMI who was sleeping before rehearsals instead of preparing for the concert like the others. After that, the band talks things over and decides that they need to communicate better with each other from now on.

SCANDAL “Documentary film「HELLO WORLD」” - Page 7 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
dampf

dampf

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Wasn't it also connected with the fact that they had been quite late at the club due to problems with traffic jam? I am almost sure that i have read that explanation as well.

Rina Suzuki
Probably the best drummer in the world.
Audrey Hepburn's reincarnation.
Back to top Go down
richard scranton

richard scranton

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxvg_PmErmegCY5-fgqHtaA?view_as
dampf wrote:Wasn't it also connected with the fact that they had been quite late at the club due to problems with traffic jam? I am almost sure that i have read that explanation as well.

They went to a grocery store which made them late.

Back to top Go down
Shinsakuto

Shinsakuto

Caless Student
Caless Student
Well I have a question too, when they are about to start the concert in Paris, they are praying. But I've never seen an explanation/comment/subtitle to tell what's about. Luck ? Success ?
I'd gladly thank anyone able to give me an answer, it could help me a lot Happy

When Scandal tells you "Hello world", the world has to say "Hello Scandal".
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.