Jikan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://jikan.fr/

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

「私は完璧を嫌悪する!! 完璧であるば、それ以上は無い。」
「そこに創造の余地は無く、それは知恵も才能も立ち入る隙がないと言う事だ」
If a link I posted is dead, I probably just moved the file to another account or replaced it with a better version. Feel free to PM me.
IRC
Back to top Go down

Star~world96®

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
So thats the reason behind the Haru ballerina type outfit in the instagram picture.

But OMG They look soooooooo amazing! Happy and different I didn't recognize them with those wigs and makeup.

My fav is Haruna, that natural scowl of hers really matches with that evil villain look, especially with that outfit. But all of them look really cool. I love Tomomi's face in the 3rd picture Tongue

I wonder if this is for an actually thing, or just for fun photoshoot. Onion huh?

Back to top Go down

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Tomomi just killed ms. She looks amazing. All of them look amazing. Damn xD

Back to top Go down

MadOrange

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
BLESS ME! i saw this today on IG and thought it's edited but it looks surreal so i run over here ! and gaawwwsh to much feelings ryt now BUT! THEY ALL NAILED IT!

what's the photo shoot for?  Onion huh?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

otakumi
Back to top Go down

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I love those pics!!! LOVE

I will join the dark side now... Woooh!

Haruna and Tomomi are my favorites here... They really look like villains to me...

No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! Hmmm 
Back to top Go down

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I'm sure most can tell which villains the girls are portraying but if anyone is stumped on one of them. These are the villains:

Haruna meets Maleficent
Mami meets Cruella de Vil
Rina meets Ursula
Tomomi meets the Evil Queen

I'm very much in love with this one~  Love

I'm a very big fan of Disney - especially their villains - so to see SCANDAL portraying Disney villains is amazing to me. In my opinion as a big SCANDAL and big Disney fan, this is probably hands down one of the single best type of collaborations SCANDAL could do.

The girls look amazing in their costumes and I really love the choices of villains~ >w< Can't say I thought too many people even remembered Cruella existed so it's awesome to see Mami portraying her~

The fact Haruna is my favorite SCANDAL member and she's portraying Maleficent, my favorite Disney villain, is a huge plus to me~ :3

Definitely looking forward to seeing where this goes if they take it any further. ^_^

Back to top Go down

Noodles

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
http://atarashiimusic.com
MadOrange wrote:BLESS ME! i saw this today on IG and thought it's edited but it looks surreal so i run over here ! and gaawwwsh to much feelings ryt now BUT! THEY ALL NAILED IT!

what's the photo shoot for?  Onion huh?

At the bottom of the page you can see this little thing:

If you click it, it will take you to the Tokyo Disneyland website here where you can get a bio of the villains, theres no Cruela there but im sure this is just some kind of promotion for it, or maybe not, I dont speak japanese Wink

Back to top Go down

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
OMG. Don't they look fabulous? *^*

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Back to top Go down

drowsy~

Caless Student
Caless Student
everyday I wake I'm I get a wonderfull suprise, yesterday the Documentary Film and today the new Foto shooting :D  Clap

I think especially Rina looks sooo good!

Behind the scene (making of) : 

Back to top Go down

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/MitchanAnni
Can we just talk about how awesome they are in these photos?!
Tomomi just killed the whole photoshoot!
Like Rina, omg
Actually all of them just nailed it! Can't stop staring at these shoots OMG

Tears of Joy
Back to top Go down

thoseguiltyeyes

Global Moderator
Global Moderator

2011.07.03 SCANDAL @ AM2 -Anaheim, CA
2012.03.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN @武道館
2012.11.03 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知
2012.11.04 SCANDAL HALL TOUR
2012.11.10 SCANDAL @ Happy MUSIC Live 2012
2013.03.03 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール
2014.06.01 Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2014
2014.06.02 SCANDAL Fan Meeting
2015.04.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 -Paris, FR
2015.04.26「HW」-London, UK
2015.04.30「HW」-Essen, GER
2015.05.15「HW」-Chicago, IL
2015.05.20「HW」-Mexico City, MEX
2015.05.22「HW」-Los Angeles, CA
2015.05.23「HW」-Anaheim, CA
2016.01.12 SCANDAL ARENA TOUR『PERFECT WORLD』@武道館
2016.01.13 PERFECT WORLD
2016.05.21 Welcome Fan Meeting
2016.05.22 SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2016
2016.05.23 Farewell Fan Meeting
2016.08.21 SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL @泉大津フェニックス
Back to top Go down

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
I believe is one (if not THE) of the best photoshoot they ever did. rina is able to make even ursula looks good ahah

haruna definitly nailed this disney villains concept

tumblr ♪♪ twitter SCANDAL☆MANIA ♪♪ my english sucks (´∀`)♥
avatar+signature by me, respect it please ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Back to top Go down

Jikan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://jikan.fr/
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:I've posted translations of their comments over here:

http://www.scandal-heaven.com/t12017-scandal-meets-villains-scandal-x-disney-villains#719758

Thanks a lot -as always- Jade. I expected you'd do it, thus I didn't even try to come with a translation as your japanese is far better than mine.

「私は完璧を嫌悪する!! 完璧であるば、それ以上は無い。」
「そこに創造の余地は無く、それは知恵も才能も立ち入る隙がないと言う事だ」
If a link I posted is dead, I probably just moved the file to another account or replaced it with a better version. Feel free to PM me.
IRC
Back to top Go down