Re: 22nd Single - 「Sisters」
Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:46 am

reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
1st day: 8th

didn't know bands like dog in the parallel world orchestra could have been a strong opponent on the charts.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:35 pm

Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I wonder how come they haven't posted the full pv of sisters on the YouTube channel, yet? Are they gonna keep the short version up forever?
And whats up with "2nd version" of the Pv I heard about? .deli.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:38 pm

joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Star~world96®️ wrote:And whats up with "2nd version" of the Pv I heard about? .deli.
It's just a video of people dancing to the song while holding up signs.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:40 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
joon wrote:
Star~world96®️ wrote:And whats up with "2nd version" of the Pv I heard about? .deli.
It's just a video of people dancing to the song while holding up signs.

More specifically, it's the female extras who were in the "Sisters" PV. The full video is only up on their mobile fan club CLUB SCANDAL.

22nd Single - 「Sisters」 - Page 12 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:27 pm

ScandalRO

ScandalRO

Caless Student
Caless Student
8th in the first day...I hoped for a better place

22nd Single - 「Sisters」 - Page 12 D4d75c56a39d47f1db83dd99d65bce35-full
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:27 pm

saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
ScandalRO wrote:8th in the first day...I hoped for a better place

From what I can tell, there are some pretty big names on the top ten list.

Number one is SMAP (can't believe Kimura Takuya is still part of that group and they're still churning out #1 hits. Boy Bands in the West can't compare to one that's been topping the charts consistently for 22 years), and their single has almost 100,000 sales to date. Number two is another very popular boy band from Korea with 40K units sold. Unsurprisingly, number four is also a popular boy band from Korea.

We'll have a better idea of the single's performance after we get the first week sales numbers. But, it's seriously tough to compete with the unit sales of boy bands; it's that way all over the place. One Direction could do a cover of the dogs barking Christmas songs, and it would go platinum.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:18 pm

Sabroni

Sabroni

Caless Student
Caless Student
Have I missed  the photo book edition?  I've got the first press with DVD coming from Yesasia but they never mentioned a photo book version!  I'll be well vexed if I've missed out, I LOVE Scandal photo books!!!!!
EDIT: Yeah, Ok, I've spotted the photobook first editions on yahoo.co.jp so obv. I have missed out.  Bah, should've been reading this thread!!!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:12 pm

Aosaru

Aosaru

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Sabroni wrote:Have I missed  the photo book edition?  I've got the first press with DVD coming from Yesasia but they never mentioned a photo book version!  I'll be well vexed if I've missed out, I LOVE Scandal photo books!!!!!
EDIT: Yeah, Ok, I've spotted the photobook first editions on yahoo.co.jp so obv. I have missed out.  Bah, should've been reading this thread!!!!

There are only two editions. A regular and a DVD edition. The first press regular edition comes with a photo booklet. CDJ still has first press(comes with the photo booklet).

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:15 pm

sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
RecoChoku daily single (track) chart
* Sisters - #10
* LIFE IS A JOURNEY - #45

RecoChoku daily rock (track) chart
* Sisters - #2
* LIFE IS A JOURNEY - #6

RecoChoku daily "album" chart
* Sisters - #7

Mora daily single (track) chart
* Sisters - #14
* LIFE IS A JOURNEY - #53
* Sisters (Hi-Res FLAC version) - #66

Mora daily "album" chart
* Sisters (Hi-Res FLAC version) - #28

Mora daily Hi-Res FLAC single (track) chart
* Sisters - #7
* LIFE IS A JOURNEY - #12

Mora daily Hi-Res FLAC "album" chart
* Sisters - #16

WOW, Mora implemented a very cool feature: ranking per prefectures. SCANDAL is ranked in the top 10 in the following prefectures:
* Chiba Prefecture: Sisters #9 on daily single (track) chart
* Ishikawa Prefecture: Sisters #8 on daily single (track) chart
* Fukui Prefecture: Sisters #7 on daily "album" chart
* Yamanashi Prefecture: Sisters (Hi-Res FLAC version) #9 on daily "album" chart
* Osaka Prefecture: Sisters #8 on daily single (track) chart
* Nara Prefecture: Sisters #6 on daily single (track) chart
* Tottori Prefecture: Sisters #3 on daily single (track) chart
* Okayama Prefecture: Sisters #6 on daily single (track) chart

最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:47 pm

Sabroni

Sabroni

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thanks Aosaru, got an order in with CDJapan! Awesome!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:06 pm

JR_Grimes

JR_Grimes

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/jr_grimes/
Well I Tried To Purchase The Single On iTunes But For Some Reason It's Not Available Inside The U.S. iTunes Store, So Then I Changed It To The Japanese Store And Found It But They Tell Me That My Money Is No Good. -_- This Sucks "Stamp" And "Hello World" Were Both Available On The Same Day As The Original Release So Why Is This Different ? #NotHappy

22nd Single - 「Sisters」 - Page 12 G8xw2Sx
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:15 am

Drakis07

Drakis07

Caless Student
Caless Student
I've just received my copy today and after watching the DVD. OMG, so many feels and so many nice and fun moments. Like OMG Scandal speaking a little in french my native language, that was so funny and cute. 

Hum, about the 2 new song i will just say that i like them a lot and i'm glad to hear Tomomi voice even if it's the B-side.

Now, i can't wait for the Documentary film "hello world" to be fully release, i will do anything to buy it when it will be in DVD or Blue-ray.

Oh and forgot to say that i've ordered the regular version on CDJ to get the photo book too. I don't want to regret not having that photo book in my Scandal collection.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:47 am

fishmcdippers

fishmcdippers

Caless Student
Caless Student
JR_Grimes wrote:Well I Tried To Purchase The Single On iTunes But For Some Reason It's Not Available Inside The U.S. iTunes Store, So Then I Changed It To The Japanese Store And Found It But They Tell Me That My Money Is No Good. -_- This Sucks "Stamp" And "Hello World" Were Both Available On The Same Day As The Original Release So Why Is This Different ? #NotHappy

I just had the same issue.  Pretty bummed.  I wonder if one of the MODs has any info on this...

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:00 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

fishmcdippers wrote:
JR_Grimes wrote:Well I Tried To Purchase The Single On iTunes But For Some Reason It's Not Available Inside The U.S. iTunes Store, So Then I Changed It To The Japanese Store And Found It But They Tell Me That My Money Is No Good. -_- This Sucks "Stamp" And "Hello World" Were Both Available On The Same Day As The Original Release So Why Is This Different ? #NotHappy

I just had the same issue.  Pretty bummed.  I wonder if one of the MODs has any info on this...

There's nothing more to say about it other than they just don't have it available for those outside of Japan.

However, JPU Records (SCANDAL's European distributor/record label) has it licensed and available on iTunes as well as Amazon UK, France, Germany, Italy, and Spain.

Not sure if it'll work for those outside of Europe/those countries listed (maybe try using a proxy?), but it wouldn't hurt to try.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Set lists for the Sisters release party lives:

〈SISTERS SPECIAL LIVE〉
01. Stamp!
02. LIFE IS A JOURNEY
03. Shoujo S
04. Sisters
05. Image

〈BROTHERS SPECIAL LIVE〉
01. Stamp!
02. LIFE IS A JOURNEY
03. Onegai Navigation
04. Sisters
05. Image

22nd Single - 「Sisters」 - Page 12 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:55 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:Set lists for the Sisters release party lives:

〈SISTERS SPECIAL LIVE〉
01. Stamp!
02. LIFE IS A JOURNEY
03. Shoujo S
04. Sisters
05. Image

〈BROTHERS SPECIAL LIVE〉
01. Stamp!
02. LIFE IS A JOURNEY
03. Onegai Navigation
04. Sisters
05. Image

I like the fact that they played Onegai Navigation and not Shoujo M Tongue thanks jade for the setlist!

22nd Single - 「Sisters」 - Page 12 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:55 am

winchesterkami

winchesterkami

International Performer
International Performer
I like good sisters now, after many listening

I love LIFE IS A JOURNEY. It is awesome. They really are amazing B-sides .wow.

22nd Single - 「Sisters」 - Page 12 1eyORBM
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:45 am

rynardhell

rynardhell

Caless Student
Caless Student
Just got the LTD Edition DVD.
Where is my english sub for documentary T_T

22nd Single - 「Sisters」 - Page 12 10420010
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:17 am

winchesterkami

winchesterkami

International Performer
International Performer
It is not sure that there has already for the film but it was certain for the LE -.-

22nd Single - 「Sisters」 - Page 12 1eyORBM
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:16 pm

Joshua10red

Joshua10red

International Performer
International Performer
Second day 『Sisters』on 7th place
http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/d/2015-09-09/

22nd Single - 「Sisters」 - Page 12 JeAv1Q8
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:18 pm

joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Oricon only accounts for CD sales don't they? Or do they count digital downloads as well?

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:29 pm

Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
OOOOHHH they performed Life Is a Journey .clap. wish I could see it.  Tho it also would be awesome if they performed Girlism.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:56 am

fieora

Caless Student
Caless Student
Do we know if/when Sisters will be up on itunes?

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:41 am

JR_Grimes

JR_Grimes

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://www.instagram.com/jr_grimes/
fieora wrote:Do we know if/when Sisters will be up on itunes?

Look Above To What The Mod "ThoseGuiltyEyes" Said, She Addressed It. It Seems Like We're SOL On Getting The Single Digitally. *Tears*

22nd Single - 「Sisters」 - Page 12 G8xw2Sx
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:55 am

Airi-chan

Airi-chan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I received my copy of the DVD edition on the day of release. The regular edition is somewhere in the mail and will probably be here in a couple days at least. ^.^ I really liked the DVD. It was nice to watch and really kind of funny. It's definitely something that can make one really look forward to the upcoming documentary. ^.^

I'm really fond of Sisters. Out of the two songs, I'm really more fond of Sisters. I think I'm still growing used to LIFE IS A JOURNEY. I like the song but the vocals are throwing me off a bit. I'm still taking time to get used to it and grow to like it haha. ^.^" Sisters is a more fun song too so I like listening to Sisters more often when I'm working and such.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:25 am

sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
joon wrote:Oricon only accounts for CD sales don't they? Or do they count digital downloads as well?
Nope, they only count CD sales from 33,100 stores in Japan. Also since July 27, 2012 (the closure of RIAJ Digital Track Chart) there's no comprehensive digital chart in Japan.

最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.