[PROJECT] SCANDAL 10th Birthday
Posted on Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:25 pm

winchesterkami

International Performer
International Performer
Yo my friends Peace Onion

I know it's a little early. In 1 year to the day (in France at the time I write we are still on August 21) BLEH!
It would be cool to do something to celebrate the 10th anniversary SCANDAL, something very big. Something where everyone could put his two cents to show SCANDAL is important to us.

I wanted your opinion and also your ideas on the subject Praise

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: [PROJECT] SCANDAL 10th Birthday
Posted on Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:10 pm

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/MitchanAnni
I like the idea of doing something HUUUGE for that day, so we can show SCANDAL our love for them! Clap 
But for now I can't think about anything original T.T

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tears of Joy
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:34 pm

winchesterkami

International Performer
International Performer
For several days I'm working on a video where it traces SCANDAL start to their 10th birthday

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:03 pm

Haikezeh

Caless Student
Caless Student
This is my idea:
If people from the Scandal Heaven forum go to the 10th Anniversary outdoor concert in Osaka, you guys could make a flag with the forum logo. And if they could sign it it would be epic

1st Scandal Concert - Barcelona European Yellow Tour 21/09/16
Back to top Go down