You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Plutonium

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
Ken_chan wrote:Know someone if I can use Prepaid Creditcards for CD Japan?

It shouldn't be a problem if it's a prepaid visa.

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 7 Claris_signature_v3
Back to top Go down

Ken_chan

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thank you, I asked already the CDJapan support. They said it´s no problem.
But thank you for the answer.

Back to top Go down
tomami

tomami

Caless Student
Caless Student
monogrith7 wrote:I have one. it works well here in the phil. but i'm not sure if it works outside here. you could text(Philippines only) or mail the seller here...

http://jpophaven.multiply.com/ - thanks to kono and harunatic who linked me and help me with this thing

see the site for more details...

Is this website still active? I really want to buy SCANDAL's album. But it's a bit difficult for me since I don't have a paypal account. Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 7 654914

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 7 Padluo16b90[img]54490-272-436EF757BD051E6E9F0D3C8B7C455D95[/img
Back to top Go down
Reachie

Reachie

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I have a question for people that buy from CDJapan.
Last month I had pre ordered the new album, I use credit card as payment method.
I was charged for it right away and the money was taken out of my account.
So not that long ago I made changes to that order and added two more items so the order's final price got recalculated and I payed right away. But then thought that the amount I was charged was way too high for the two items I added. It seems that I had been charged AGAIN for the pre order of the ablum that I already had payed for back then. At first I thought it might have been extra shipping cost but I just put the same items that were in that order in my cart just to see what it would come to and as I thought it was the exact amount that I had payed, so basically I payed twice for the item that was originally in my order.

I sent them an email about it a week ago but haven't heard back yet.
So I was wondering if anyone here had similar experience with making changes to order.

Thanks.

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 7 TqohPfv
Back to top Go down
yuujin_21

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
^

You can try asking them on twitter as well,they reply quite fast.

@CDJapan

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down
skywing-SM

skywing-SM

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

For those who are in Indonesia:
<spoiler>https://twitter.com/SonyMusicID/status/254180095823052802</spoiler>
<spoiler>https://twitter.com/SonyMusicID/status/254183688613556225</spoiler>
There are also some other tweets regarding the albums. By the way, is this in the right thread? Since it's related to SCANDAL Album purchases, I hope it's in the right thread Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 7 50249

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 7 Sca_si11
Back to top Go down
jigoku79

jigoku79

International Performer
International Performer
http://alinea-mind.blogspot.com/
Thanks for the info, bro..Hopefully Sony Music ID release the previous albums too.. Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 7 628112

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 7 4_zpse36c3efe
http://alinea-mind.blogspot.com/

...経験って苦い
ものでしょう? (SCANDAL- Pride)
失敗しても、当たり前...成功した、男前...
Back to top Go down
skywing-SM

skywing-SM

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^ you're welcome :D
and again to those who are in Indonesia https://twitter.com/SonyMusicID/status/258453727764180992
it's already released to our local stores :D
although personally I don't know if they are sold in every area in Indonesia or just certain provinces Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 7 50249 but, I guess it wouldn't hurt if you try looking in your local music store :D

Back to top Go down

wilson_x

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hello Everyone, I'm from Colombia (so far from Japan) and I bought "Queens are Trumps" through CDJapan it was easy I didn't have any trouble.

Back to top Go down
HarunaHolic

HarunaHolic

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Can someone tell me how much does one US dollar equal in terms of yen?

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 7 Tumblr10
Back to top Go down

Ken_chan

Caless Student
Caless Student
wilson_x wrote:Hello Everyone, I'm from Colombia (so far from Japan) and I bought "Queens are Trumps" through CDJapan it was easy I didn't have any trouble.

Did you paid with Credit card? I have tried that, but it doesn´t work. So I ordered from HMV Japan.

Back to top Go down
darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
I bought 2 albums trough CDJapan too. I think I will receive them soon. I took SAL for the Shipping Method, it's cheaper because the others methods woohh, it's expensive.

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 7 MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down
kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
For people in the US I would really recommend the ebay option. I got the QaT DVD version physical copy 2 weeks after release for only $29 ($19 because I was first time user).

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 7 61185
Back to top Go down
sasuke_kun

sasuke_kun

Caless Student
Caless Student
i purchase directly from itunes

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 7 176995043_640
Back to top Go down
Myo-Hwa

Myo-Hwa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hmm, I see a lot of members here buy their CDs at CDJapan, but I always buy things at Yesasia! =)
And until now, I have not found any site which seems more advantageous for me. The coolest thing about Yesasia is that they ship your order for free if it is over $39 (sadly not to every country, but at least it counts for me...). Furthermore, you can pay easily with PayPal, a feature which is (still?) frequently missing at some sites. And if you do not like to spend too much money, like me, you can alternatively buy Korean/Hong Kong/Taiwanese versions of popular artists, too. Since we are talking about Scandal, it is possible to do so! Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 7 572615

I have tried eBay several times too, but for a weird reason I can barely find any Japanese CDs there... If you are adventurous, you can try taobao too, but I would not recommend it. =P

Recently, if found a huge web shop located in Germany, jpc.de. Although they are more expensive, and they are not necessarily focussed on Japanese music, it is surprising what they can offer sometimes. And they have Scandal CDs, too. =)

Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
I guess we all have our favourites, I have always used CDJapan because they are fast and
very reliable.
The few times I have sent them an e-mail they have replied in 20 minutes and their EMS
service from Tokyo to the UK only takes 3 to 4 days plus you get Frequent Shopper Points
with each purchase.

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 7 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
Reachie

Reachie

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
tonymiller wrote:I guess we all have our favourites, I have always used CDJapan because they are fast and
very reliable.
The few times I have sent them an e-mail they have replied in 20 minutes and their EMS
service from Tokyo to the UK only takes 3 to 4 days plus you get Frequent Shopper Points
with each purchase.

Yes, I agree CDJapan is very reliable, and customer support is top Nice one . And I love all the first press bonus stuff there.

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 7 TqohPfv
Back to top Go down
darksider59

darksider59

International Performer
International Performer
I will check Yesasia. on CDJapan I paid with Paypal. I checked on French websites (because i'm french Wink ) and it was more expensive than Japan (shipping cost included). And it's cool to have a package from another country (I ordered 2 T shirts from a drummer in Los Angeles and I kept the packaging a long time, I know i'm a little weird haha)

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 7 MUW2SyY
Back to top Go down
yoshinator54

yoshinator54

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.youtube.com/yoshinator54
I usually use hmv or cdjapan, mostly because of the points and external bonuses. For me, hmv tends to be a little bit cheaper than cdjapan when shipping is included (usually only by $1 or so).

Back to top Go down
Myo-Hwa

Myo-Hwa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
tonymiller wrote:I guess we all have our favourites, I have always used CDJapan because they are fast and very reliable.
I think Yesasia can be fast too (if you pay for it), but yeah... I don't care much about the shipping time. =)

darksider59 wrote:I will check Yesasia. on CDJapan I paid with Paypal. I checked on French websites (because i'm french Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 7 97539) and it was more expensive than Japan (shipping cost included). And it's cool to have a package from another country (I ordered 2 T shirts from a drummer in Los Angeles and I kept the packaging a long time, I know i'm a little weird haha)
So far as I know, that free shipping is applicable to France, too! You only need some patience, because they will use Standard Shipping. ^^ And by the way, I like packages from abroad too (but mostly I cut out the stickers, instead of keeping the whole package. =P)

Back to top Go down
skywing-SM

skywing-SM

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
again, for those who are living in Indonesia:
https://twitter.com/musikplus/status/304536717409538048

There are still no news whether they're gonna include a bonus or not (they did include a bonus poster around the time of QaT and SS). I've asked them through email, and they said that there're no news of bonus as of now.

Edit: just seen some of the replies on the tweet... looks like there're no bonus this time

Back to top Go down

lovely Tomomi

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thanks for the info guys.. Now I can to buy their discs. Happy Onion

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 7 6Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 7 1
Back to top Go down
tensaipaula

tensaipaula

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

I'm from Philippines. So this post is most likely applicable for Filipino members only.

https://www.facebook.com/SeoulAve

You don't need to have credit card. You can pay by LBC, GCASH, Western Union, BDO... just check it out and look at JPOP Artists album. Happy Up to you people but I have made a purchase in there already.

Back to top Go down
yhanika

yhanika

International Performer
International Performer
tensaipaula wrote:I'm from Philippines. So this post is most likely applicable for Filipino members only.

https://www.facebook.com/SeoulAve

You don't need to have credit card. You can pay by LBC, GCASH, Western Union, BDO... just check it out and look at JPOP Artists album. Happy Up to you people but I have made a purchase in there already.

thanks for posting this .happy. [/quote]

.love. ~ Mami x Haruna ~.love. 
Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 7 <a href=
Back to top Go down
Konata

Konata

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hey fellow Filipino fans. Can you help me where i can buy scandal albums here in the Philippines without using credit card from a legit seller. Thank you. .hail.

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 7 16159_11
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.