You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
iheartsnsd2 wrote:I checked on cdjapan for scandal's old albums such as Encore show, Queens of trump, and etc, and they all have external bonus.
yeah I don't think they're doing that for the limited edition albums anymore; only the regular edition.

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 9 61185
Back to top Go down

iheartsnsd2

Caless Student
Caless Student
oh ok, thanks. What if I got the regular edition then? will they add the external bonus after I order then? Thank you.

Back to top Go down
kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
iheartsnsd2 wrote:oh ok, thanks. What if I got the regular edition then? will they add the external bonus after I order then? Thank you.
First press edition is same thing as the external bonus for STANDARD regular edition. You get a random sticker. CDJapan already labeled the regular edition as First press available, so you will get it.

For singles such as OVERDRIVE, first press edition is sticker, and external bonus is poster.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
The external bonuses for albums always apply to every edition, not just the LEs. For QAT + BABY ACTION, the external bonus was a small sticker that came with every edition. For ENCORE SHOW + SCANDAL SHOW, it was a poster that came with every edition.

In this case for STANDARD, the randomly selected sticker that comes with the regular edition is not considered an external bonus because the sticker will be inside of the CD case. There is always a chance that they'll add an external bonus later on, and even if it doesn't say there is one right now, you will get it if you do order the album when the "First Press Available" icon is still indicated.

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 9 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

iheartsnsd2

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thank you! Hopefully Cdjapan might add a external bonus such as a stick or even better a poster on my purchase of the Standard t shirt edition. .clap.

Back to top Go down
Marc-Antoine

Marc-Antoine

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://www.marc-antoine-panda.over-blog.com
i Received a promotional poster for the album "STANDARD" with the Album w/Tshirt edition today Happy
but i also get customs taxes ... thanks cdjapan ...

Back to top Go down
Haruka-Harukaze75

Haruka-Harukaze75

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://harukaharukaze75.wordpress.com/
Recently just bought a few albums..luckily Amazon JP and HMV helped on the photobooks + CD edition of Temptation Box, Scandal Show and Baby Action .happy. other than that, im also getting Standard, Encore Show and Queens Are Trumps. can't wait to get them now .clap.

Back to top Go down
James MacKnight

James MacKnight

Banned
Banned
Quick question...

I only just discovered Scandal recently and the CD's are hard to get hold of from here.  I have managed to import a genuine legal CD of their greatest hits from Korea.  The cost of doing that was quite reasonable considering there will be import taxes and shipping costs.  

My question is, I hope that even though it came through Korea the band and people involved in producing the CD will still be paid the right royalties?

I wish Scottish retailers would start selling Scandal CD's because I love them.  Over here we have a very insular view of what music we listen to.  There is basically no music given publicity here that is not sung in the English language, which to me is very sad.

Back to top Go down
kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
James MacKnight wrote:
My question is, I hope that even though it came through Korea the band and people involved in producing the CD will still be paid the right royalties?

I think the way business works is that the company (in this case Sony Music) will send out a set amount of CD shipment to a retailer (in this case the Korea store). Say the store received 1000 copies. When this 1000 copies of shipment sells out, the retailer will request another shipment. Sony will then report this one shipment as revenue (say 1000 copies x $30 = $30,000). 

The band will get a set percentage of that $30,000 at the end of a determined paying period.

This is a very watered down explanation but I think it gives the idea!

Back to top Go down
James MacKnight

James MacKnight

Banned
Banned
It's a good explanation...  Happy  

That's much the same way it's supposed to work here.

Back to top Go down
katheriine

katheriine

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
How much do the shipping cost range in cdjapan?

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 9 Mami10

There is no life without music
STANDARD
Back to top Go down
Aosaru

Aosaru

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

katheriine wrote:How much do the shipping cost range in cdjapan?

They determine the shipping cost by the weight of the things you order. CDJ has a shipping calculator so you can get an idea of how much you will pay for shipping. Just add the items you want to the cart. Everytime you add an item, a "shopping cart" page will come up. On the "shopping cart" page, there should be something that says "shipping charge calculator". Pick your country and then click on calculate. You will get an amount for different shipping options. I hope this helps. Happy

Back to top Go down
katheriine

katheriine

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@Aosaru thank you very very much for the awesome info! I was able to compute the shipping charge for my country.

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 9 Mami10

There is no life without music
STANDARD
Back to top Go down
mappotofu

mappotofu

Caless Student
Caless Student
Whooo thanks for the links, I finally purchased the Budokan Live DVD  Ho Onion 
Now I just hope that I won't get custom taxes...

Onion Sigh No matter how long I sleep, it's never enough...  
Back to top Go down
thelaughingman

thelaughingman

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Just to add, CDJapan is one of the top sites to order items cheaply (as per my most recent order from last year). It's cheaper by a couple of dollars but saving is still saving. 

I hope they're still selling things cheaper than other sites.

Back to top Go down

clem84

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Quick question. In some online stores I noticed there was 2 versions of their albums. The Korean version and the Japan version. What's the difference?

I just purchased 3 of their albums from importcds.com. They had really good prices. But it was the Korean version of the albums.

here for example:

http://www.yesasia.com/us/search/best-scandal/0-0-0-bpt.48_q.best+SCANDAL-en/list.html

Korean version is half the price!?!?

Back to top Go down
Aosaru

Aosaru

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

@clem84
SCANDAL has released their albums and a couple of singles in different countries. I have bought a couple of the Hong Kong editions of their albums since they were cheaper. If you're wondering about any differences in the tracklist or DVD footage, they should be the same. The only difference I see is the price and that it's not the Japanese edition/from Japan.

By the way, welcome to SH! Happy

Back to top Go down
M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
So recently I just got 2 Rina coasters from HMV, i'm wondering if I could also get other member freebies online  .shy. Does anyone know what site/where?

Back to top Go down
kaitanuva

kaitanuva

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
clem84 wrote:Quick question. In some online stores I noticed there was 2 versions of their albums. The Korean version and the Japan version. What's the difference?

I just purchased 3 of their albums from importcds.com. They had really good prices. But it was the Korean version of the albums.

here for example:

http://www.yesasia.com/us/search/best-scandal/0-0-0-bpt.48_q.best+SCANDAL-en/list.html

Korean version is half the price!?!?

They should be the same, you know for sure the girls can't sing Korean, so there's that. The actual CD content is what matters anyway.

Back to top Go down
kaitoKid

kaitoKid

Administrator
Administrator
http://tinyurl.com/c9n8he4
adding on what the others members stated, There is on e huge difference between HK,KR and JP versions and that's the freebies. One time i had to buy 2 version of their album(forgot w/c dvd T_T) because the HK version had a pick and an Iphone case </3. So yeah, price difference and freebies.

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 9 Tumblr_mta3fgUJcJ1sh5mxqo1_250
Back to top Go down
TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
Forgive me for being out of topic. Has Scandal released anything on vinyl or LPs? If there is/are, where can I purchase it?

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 9 Tumblr_pe1dui3Jru1qdewlro1_400

Sing it Back, Bring it Back, Sing it Back to Me... Wait, WRONG SONG!

Do you believe in life after love? (after love, after love)... STILL WRONG, D****T!!

Back to top Go down
Plutonium

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
MamiNoodles wrote:Forgive me for being out of topic. Has Scandal released anything on vinyl or LPs? If there is/are, where can I purchase it?

What's vinyl and LP? If they have online stores or something of that kind, you can probably look it up.

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 9 Claris_signature_v3
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Wow, Pluto, you've never heard of vinyl records/LPs? They were the mediums used to put music on before CDs and cassette tapes. Wiki 1 + Wiki 2

Anyway, to answer the question: No, SCANDAL has never released anything on vinyl.

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 9 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
@thoseguiltyeyes
Thanks for your help. I tried looking online too. I found nothing. Too bad only a few Japanese artists who release LPs such as The Bawdies.

@Pluto
Long playing records otherwise known as vinyl is the oldest form of recorded music being played on a gramophone or the modern-day turntables. That's where the term Grammys came from. LPs are making a comeback nowadays.

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 9 Tumblr_pe1dui3Jru1qdewlro1_400

Sing it Back, Bring it Back, Sing it Back to Me... Wait, WRONG SONG!

Do you believe in life after love? (after love, after love)... STILL WRONG, D****T!!

Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
As a very old SH member I have a very large vinyl collection including Japanese idols from the 1980's like Seiko Matsuda.
But vinyl is making a come back in the UK, even HMV music stores sell it again now.
It never completely disappeared as club DJ's  have always used it for mixing but now ordinary people are buying it as well.

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 9 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum