You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

itsmishy

itsmishy

Caless Student
Caless Student
Where can I purchase Scandal Stuffs here in Philippines???

A specific Shop would be nice...  .please.

Back to top Go down
TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
itsmishy wrote:Where can I purchase Scandal Stuffs here in Philippines???

Hey Mishy!

Guess I found one based in Makati Central Business District and I'll order a couple of cool Sukyandaru stuff from them once I get my paycheck. --- http://fangirlasia.com

Hope that helps.

Back to top Go down
itsmishy

itsmishy

Caless Student
Caless Student
MamiNoodles wrote:
itsmishy wrote:Where can I purchase Scandal Stuffs here in Philippines???

Hey Mishy!

Guess I found one based in Makati Central Business District and I'll order a couple of cool Sukyandaru stuff from them once I get my paycheck. --- http://fangirlasia.com

Hope that helps.
oh! thank you very much!!!!!    .toj.

Back to top Go down
MamiSoul

MamiSoul

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I live in Claifornia and I look on Amazon, Ebay, and CDJapan Happy The shipping for CDJapan can be pricey, though :/

Back to top Go down

Kagerou13

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hey,

Does anyone know if Koi No Kajitsu is available on anything other than the debut EP? I'm looking to get a complete collection of their songs and it seems the EP is OOP and unavailable to purchase. For that matter, not counting B-sides released after ENCORE SHOW that have yet to be collected on a compilation, are there any other songs besides Koi No Kajitsu not on SCANDAL SHOW, ENCORE SHOW or any of the studio albums?

Thanks.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Kagerou13 wrote:Hey,

Does anyone know if Koi No Kajitsu is available on anything other than the debut EP? I'm looking to get a complete collection of their songs and it seems the EP is OOP and unavailable to purchase. For that matter, not counting B-sides released after ENCORE SHOW that have yet to be collected on a compilation, are there any other songs besides Koi No Kajitsu not on SCANDAL SHOW, ENCORE SHOW or any of the studio albums?

Thanks.

No, "Koi no Kajitsu" is only available on the YAH! YAH! YAH! HELLO SCANDAL mini-album.

There are a few B-side songs that are not on ENCORE SHOW, which are mainly cover songs.

-"DAYDREAM" (JUDY AND MARY cover) on Yumemiru Tsubasa
-"Yumemiru Koro wo Sugite mo" (HILLBILLY BOPS cover) - on Shunkan Sentimental
-"Asterisk" (ORANGE RANGE cover) and "ALONES" (Aqua Timez cover) on HARUKAZE
-"Koi no Hajimari wa Diet" (Almond Crush) and "Cherry Jam" (Dobondobondo) on Taiyou Scandalous
-"OSAKA" on Pin Heel Surfer

Also, we do have an Official Release Index that may be of help in the future:

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t9284-scandal-official-release-index

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 10 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com

Does anyone know if Koi No Kajitsu is available on anything other than the debut EP? I'm looking to get a complete collection of their songs and it seems the EP is OOP and unavailable to purchase.

It is OOP but you can still buy YAH! YAH! online but prepare to pay for it. A used CD is like USD52 on Amazon and at the mo something like 3400yen buy-it-now on Yahoo! Auctions.

I paid something ridiculous like the above, but it's a one off purchase isn't it. CANTA Cry

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 10 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Kagerou13

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:

Thanks.

No, "Koi no Kajitsu" is only available on the YAH! YAH! YAH! HELLO SCANDAL mini-album.

There are a few B-side songs that are not on ENCORE SHOW, which are mainly cover songs.

-"DAYDREAM" (JUDY AND MARY cover) on Yumemiru Tsubasa
-"Yumemiru Koro wo Sugite mo" (HILLBILLY BOPS cover) - on Shunkan Sentimental
-"Asterisk" (ORANGE RANGE cover) and "ALONES" (Aqua Timez cover) on HARUKAZE
-"Koi no Hajimari wa Diet" (Almond Crush) and "Cherry Jam" (Dobondobondo) on Taiyou Scandalous
-"OSAKA" on Pin Heel Surfer

Also, we do have an Official Release Index that may be of help in the future:

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t9284-scandal-official-release-index

maharizm wrote:

Does anyone know if Koi No Kajitsu is available on anything other than the debut EP? I'm looking to get a complete collection of their songs and it seems the EP is OOP and unavailable to purchase.

It is OOP but you can still buy YAH! YAH! online but prepare to pay for it. A used CD is like USD52 on Amazon and at the mo something like 3400yen buy-it-now on Yahoo! Auctions.

I paid something ridiculous like the above, but it's a one off purchase isn't it. CANTA Cry

Thanks for the info. I guess I'll have to save up and get a used copy!

Back to top Go down
iamcrazymike

iamcrazymike

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.crazygolucky.com
I've ordered items off CDJapan and HMV Japan before with no problems. However,I'm still trying to figure between CDJapan's loyalty points or HMV Japan's multibuys and points/coupons which would be cheaper or a better deal in the long run . . .

Back to top Go down
Petit Melon

Petit Melon

Caless Student
Caless Student
Does anyone have an experience with preordering a cd in Japan? I am going to be there when the album releases and want to buy it, but I want the LTD with T-shirt edition. :/ I mean, if all else fails I'll just walk in and get whatever edition is there, but I've bought the LTD release with every single album and I don't want to break tradition!

Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
Petit Melon wrote:Does anyone have an experience with preordering a cd in Japan? I am going to be there when the album releases and want to buy it, but I want the LTD with T-shirt edition. :/ I mean, if all else fails I'll just walk in and get whatever edition is there, but I've bought the LTD release with every single album and I don't want to break tradition!

I'll be in Osaka when the album's out in Dec. But I won't be taking any chances- I've pre-ordered them online anyway!

I have done pre-orders on CDJapan loadsatimes and never had any problems. Not sure if pre-orders on Tower/HMV have instore collections though.

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 10 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

clem84

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I've purchased the Korean version of all their albums because it was cheaper. Does anyone know if a Korean version of Hello world will be available in December when the new album launches?

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
maharizm wrote:Not sure if pre-orders on Tower/HMV have instore collections though.

Tower does have an option on their site to reserve online and pick up at whichever store you want to.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

clem84 wrote:I've purchased the Korean version of all their albums because it was cheaper. Does anyone know if a Korean version of Hello world will be available in December when the new album launches?

They've had Korean releases all of their other albums, so I'm sure they'll also have one for HELLO WORLD.

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 10 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
beadheed

beadheed

Caless Student
Caless Student
is there anywhere i can buy a digital download copy in the uk? ive preordered a cd and tshirt bundle but i cant wait the 3-6 days for delivery, i want to hear it now

*INSERT SUPER COOL SCANDAL GIF HERE*
Back to top Go down
Myo-Hwa

Myo-Hwa

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
clem84 wrote:I've purchased the Korean version of all their albums because it was cheaper. Does anyone know if a Korean version of Hello world will be available in December when the new album launches?
I was waiting for that too, and I also couldn't imagine they wouldn't have one this time. When I checked it yesterday it was there, and the release date is the same (i.e. today). Happy

「どうしてもいけなければ、どうするか?」

"Fremd bin ich eingezogen,
Fremd zieh' ich wieder aus."
Back to top Go down
joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Does anyone know where you could find some of their older stuff as sealed limited editions? Ebay has some, but not nearly everything. Fully prepared to pay a lot, but it has to be Japanese editions.

Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

joon wrote:Does anyone know where you could find some of their older stuff as sealed limited editions? Ebay has some, but not nearly everything. Fully prepared to pay a lot, but it has to be Japanese editions.

Try:

1. Yahoo! Auctions Japan
As an overseas customer, TENSO has a sister site called BUYEE http://buyee.jp/ which has English translation to the pages (it's a Google translate, mind you - but you'll figure out what they are selling).

2. RAKUTEN Global
There is a wealth of shops including record stores - http://global.rakuten.com/en/. I bought my BEST*SCANDAL ltd edition w/ photobook at a record store via this site.

3. Amazon JP
Good ol' Amazon, like its western counterpart, has links to many record stores in their market place. I bought my Yah!Yah!Yah! Hello SCANDAL EP here at like 5x the original price.

Just read the description if you really want the item still sealed/unopened. It'd be a premium as you well know.

Good luck.

Back to top Go down
joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
maharizm wrote:Try:

1. Yahoo! Auctions Japan
As an overseas customer, TENSO has a sister site called BUYEE http://buyee.jp/ which has English translation to the pages (it's a Google translate, mind you - but you'll figure out what they are selling).

Thank you, this is just what I was looking for. Too bad I can't seem to register an account at the moment. It just says error.
.wew.

Back to top Go down
metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
maharizm wrote:Just read the description if you really want the item still sealed/unopened. It'd be a premium as you well know.

Not sure about now, but I used to buy almost all of their old singles through YJA when I first started out almost 4 years ago (only 3 of their singles before LS were not from YJA), and almost all of them were sealed (only TaiKimi was previously opened), had first press bonuses and were on the cheap. I only paid over the original price for Shunkan and (I think) R Girls Rock. It's been a while since I visited YJA for anything though, so I'm not sure how easy it is to find unopened singles nowadays.

But I would say, if you're going to open it anyway like me, don't bother looking for sealed ones unless you really care about how well taken care of the case and CD is, because it might not be easy (I don't really see the point in not opening any CDs anyway).. Just look for whatever else that concerns you, like whether there are first press bonuses, or whether there is the paper strip that comes with the side of the case (I'm a real stickler for that, I look for that in every 2nd hand CD I buy).

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 10 2d0ylnt
Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down
joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
metalleo wrote:But I would say, if you're going to open it anyway like me, don't bother looking for sealed ones unless you really care about how well taken care of the case and CD is, because it might not be easy (I don't really see the point in not opening any CDs anyway).. Just look for whatever else that concerns you, like whether there are first press bonuses, or whether there is the paper strip that comes with the side of the case (I'm a real stickler for that, I look for that in every 2nd hand CD I buy).

Well, I do want sealed ones because I don't open them. When I collect things I want them to be brand new, unopened and with the sticker on the wrapper intact. I then put the jewel cases into acid free PET plastic protective cases which goes on a shelf Happy

Back to top Go down
metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
ahh well, ok then, shall not comment much on that, since I don't really understand why people do that. anyway, i just made a quick browse through YJA, and I think you're pretty out of luck nowadays. anything earlier than a year ago seems to be harder to find (I'm only seeing TaiKimi, SNB, LS and PHS which are relatively cheap, two Yumemirus at 1000yen and 2500yen and a copy of DOLL going at a whopping 4000yen). Even the more "recent" ones from last year are pretty hard to find unopened (only 1 or 2 KnT or Overdrives lying around), although I do see a complete set of unopened Awanais at a pretty good price of 2800yen, with a TOMOMI sticker as well. Although I'm sure you can check all these yourself on YJA, this is just to give you a rough idea on how hard it is to find unopened CDs nowadays, though you could always do what I did last time and browse through YJA every 3 to 4 days to check for new listings.

This search just made me realise how long it's been since I've became a fan, and how much the 2nd hand market has changed. I don't remember it being so hard to find unopened copies a few years back.

Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
metalleo wrote:This search just made me realise how long it's been since I've became a fan, and how much the 2nd hand market has changed. I don't remember it being so hard to find unopened copies a few years back.

I'm not surprised.

Back in 2010, they were relatively new and any 'old' stuff weren't that old. Fast fwd to the present day, if their current hall tour tix are being touted at 30,000 yen apiece, you can imagine the difficulty in getting their earlier stuff mint. Happy

Like you, I am glad I got all that I needed 2-3 years ago. All I need now are the first indie singles but they're a dime a dozen on YJA.

Back to top Go down
metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
maharizm wrote:Like you, I am glad I got all that I needed 2-3 years ago. All I need now are the first indie singles but they're a dime a dozen on YJA.

Lol I'm not even entertaining thoughts for those, I can't convince myself it's worth it to spend $150 on a CD, even if it's SCANDAL. I'm just planning to look around YJA for the BEST SCANDAL Photobook (which is equally hard to find) sometime, but that'll have to wait since I'm out of work and out of cash (I'm not even planning to buy the upcoming DVD until some time later in order to save money for the concert, that's how broke I am).

Back to top Go down
Mithguar

Mithguar

Caless Student
Caless Student
i just order my CD/DVDs at CD-Japan. Today i got my Hello World with poster and Rina sticker (will go well with my Tomomi sticker form Encore Show) xD

Back to top Go down
yosha

yosha

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hello guys, I'm 17 from Philippines and I am having a hard time where to buy the vinyl edition of hello world album online. Sadly I can't purchase through paypal. I found one online store on Facebook, they sell hello world album, but when I inquire regarding the vinyl edition they said that there are no stocks left because it was limited edition (here's the store link:https://www.facebook.com/icandy.hallyu.shoppe). Anyone here from Philippines can suggests where to buy their vinyl edition hello world album (if there are still stocks)? Thank you. .hail.

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 10 1E9wlTV

Your sweat and your tears and your smile
Every single bit of you is an overwhelming beauty...

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.