You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Re: Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs?
Posted on Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:36 pm

nihongomusic101

Caless Student
Caless Student
What!!! HMV sells them? The HMV store located where I am never even heard of SCANDAL.whats up with that.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue May 12, 2015 1:45 pm

MamiNoodles

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
yosha wrote:Hello guys, I'm 17 from Philippines and I am having a hard time where to buy the vinyl edition of hello world album online. Sadly I can't purchase through paypal. I found one online store on Facebook, they sell hello world album, but when I inquire regarding the vinyl edition they said that there are no stocks left because it was limited edition (here's the store link:https://www.facebook.com/icandy.hallyu.shoppe). Anyone here from Philippines can suggests where to buy their vinyl edition hello world album (if there are still stocks)? Thank you. Praise

Hey Yosha! Kumusta? Are you a vinyl record collector too?

Try to visit this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you have a Visa/MasterCard debit card from your savings account (ex: PSBank, BDO) with more than enough balance, you can order it online. 

Better order with other record, declare those as a "gift" (to avoid paying customs and handling tax from Bureau of Customs) and have it shipped via EMS for faster, door-to-door delivery. All you have have to pay is PhP100 to the mail man!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:03 am

RobinDude

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Robin_Dude/
Are their Live DVD's usually region locked?

I've been planning to buy some when I've got a job in thy he future, but am worried of them being region locked

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Feel free to add me on Steam!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:14 am

kudo_maharizu

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://stomachofchaos.com
RobinDude wrote:Are their Live DVD's usually region locked?

I've been planning to buy some when I've got a job in thy he future, but am worried of them being region locked

The first live DVD is region-free, but the second from Zepp is Region 2.

Can't tell you about the other ones as I own blu-ray copies. If you do wanna get the blu-ray versions, they are region-free too.

Go to AMAZON Japan, they should list out the specs for the DVDs (there's an English language option for the website).

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

~ CHECK OUT MY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16/3/2013 *SCAPE Warehouse | SINGAPORE
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
12/1/2016 日本武道館 | 東京、日本
13/1/2016 日本武道館 | 東京、日本

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:20 pm

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/
RobinDude wrote:Are their Live DVD's usually region locked?

Yes they are. All Japanese version DVDs are region 2, while Hong Kong releases are region 3. But this probably only matters if you're planning to watch on a DVD player linked to a TV (not sure how region locking works on players). If you're watching on your computer VLC Player is your solution, the programme accesses the raw data of your DVD drive so you can watch DVDs from any region using this, though apparently it also depends on the type of drive you have ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], not really sure about this)

Tested and proven by me. I have the Hong Kong release of SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN (region 3), and the Japanese release of Wonderful Tonight (region 3), and both work completely fine on my computer. I've been intending to test both on a DVD player but haven't found a good opportunity yet, my mother hogs the television all the time lol.

Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:07 am

yosha

Caless Student
Caless Student
MamiNoodles wrote:
yosha wrote:Hello guys, I'm 17 from Philippines and I am having a hard time where to buy the vinyl edition of hello world album online. Sadly I can't purchase through paypal. I found one online store on Facebook, they sell hello world album, but when I inquire regarding the vinyl edition they said that there are no stocks left because it was limited edition (here's the store link:https://www.facebook.com/icandy.hallyu.shoppe). Anyone here from Philippines can suggests where to buy their vinyl edition hello world album (if there are still stocks)? Thank you. Praise

Hey Yosha! Kumusta? Are you a vinyl record collector too?

Try to visit this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you have a Visa/MasterCard debit card from your savings account (ex: PSBank, BDO) with more than enough balance, you can order it online. 

Better order with other record, declare those as a "gift" (to avoid paying customs and handling tax from Bureau of Customs) and have it shipped via EMS for faster, door-to-door delivery. All you have have to pay is PhP100 to the mail man!
I guess I'll save up some money from my allowance. Anyway, thank you! This is very helpful.  Thumbs up

Your sweat and your tears and your smile
Every single bit of you is an overwhelming beauty...

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:29 pm

MamiNoodles

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
I've been a loyal customer of CDJapan for almost two years.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:26 pm

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@MamiNoodles

I have been with CDJapan so long they send me a New Year's Card, but I have always found them fast and efficient too.

Back to top Go down

Scandal CD's
Posted on Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:11 am

asianlover

Caless Student
Caless Student
I either get mine through Amazon or CD Japan depending on price. Just received Video Heaven yesterday and especially loved the animated Koshi TanTan video.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2016 SCANDAL HEAVEN.