You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

nihongomusic101

Caless Student
Caless Student
What!!! HMV sells them? The HMV store located where I am never even heard of SCANDAL.whats up with that.

Back to top Go down
TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
yosha wrote:Hello guys, I'm 17 from Philippines and I am having a hard time where to buy the vinyl edition of hello world album online. Sadly I can't purchase through paypal. I found one online store on Facebook, they sell hello world album, but when I inquire regarding the vinyl edition they said that there are no stocks left because it was limited edition (here's the store link:https://www.facebook.com/icandy.hallyu.shoppe). Anyone here from Philippines can suggests where to buy their vinyl edition hello world album (if there are still stocks)? Thank you. .hail.

Hey Yosha! Kumusta? Are you a vinyl record collector too?

Try to visit this: http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/artist_SCANDAL_000000000397205/item_HELLO-WORLD-Analog-12inch_6023540

If you have a Visa/MasterCard debit card from your savings account (ex: PSBank, BDO) with more than enough balance, you can order it online. 

Better order with other record, declare those as a "gift" (to avoid paying customs and handling tax from Bureau of Customs) and have it shipped via EMS for faster, door-to-door delivery. All you have have to pay is PhP100 to the mail man!

Back to top Go down
RobinDude

RobinDude

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Robin_Dude/
Are their Live DVD's usually region locked?

I've been planning to buy some when I've got a job in thy he future, but am worried of them being region locked

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 11 X8AcGig
Feel free to add me on Steam!  http://steamcommunity.com/id/Robin_Dude/
Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
RobinDude wrote:Are their Live DVD's usually region locked?

I've been planning to buy some when I've got a job in thy he future, but am worried of them being region locked

The first live DVD is region-free, but the second from Zepp is Region 2.

Can't tell you about the other ones as I own blu-ray copies. If you do wanna get the blu-ray versions, they are region-free too.

Go to AMAZON Japan, they should list out the specs for the DVDs (there's an English language option for the website).

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 11 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down
metalleo

metalleo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.leojhphoto.com/

Yes they are. All Japanese version DVDs are region 2, while Hong Kong releases are region 3. But this probably only matters if you're planning to watch on a DVD player linked to a TV (not sure how region locking works on players). If you're watching on your computer VLC Player is your solution, the programme accesses the raw data of your DVD drive so you can watch DVDs from any region using this, though apparently it also depends on the type of drive you have (check here for explanation, not really sure about this)

Tested and proven by me. I have the Hong Kong release of SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN (region 3), and the Japanese release of Wonderful Tonight (region 3), and both work completely fine on my computer. I've been intending to test both on a DVD player but haven't found a good opportunity yet, my mother hogs the television all the time lol.

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 11 2d0ylnt
Asia Tour 2013 (Singapore) - 16/03/13
HELLO WORLD (Singapore) - 08/05/15
PERFECT WORLD (Budokan) - 12/01/16, 13/01/16
YELLOW (Singapore) - 04/06/16
10TH ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL (Osaka Izumiotsu Phoenix) - 21/08/16

Discovery of SCANDAL - 22/07/11
First SCANDAL Concert - 16/03/13
First Banner Chosen and Displayed On SH - 29/04/14
First SCANDAL Concert in Japan - 12/01/16
First Time to Photograph SCANDAL at a Concert - 04/06/16
Back to top Go down
yosha

yosha

Caless Student
Caless Student
MamiNoodles wrote:
yosha wrote:Hello guys, I'm 17 from Philippines and I am having a hard time where to buy the vinyl edition of hello world album online. Sadly I can't purchase through paypal. I found one online store on Facebook, they sell hello world album, but when I inquire regarding the vinyl edition they said that there are no stocks left because it was limited edition (here's the store link:https://www.facebook.com/icandy.hallyu.shoppe). Anyone here from Philippines can suggests where to buy their vinyl edition hello world album (if there are still stocks)? Thank you. .hail.

Hey Yosha! Kumusta? Are you a vinyl record collector too?

Try to visit this: http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/artist_SCANDAL_000000000397205/item_HELLO-WORLD-Analog-12inch_6023540

If you have a Visa/MasterCard debit card from your savings account (ex: PSBank, BDO) with more than enough balance, you can order it online. 

Better order with other record, declare those as a "gift" (to avoid paying customs and handling tax from Bureau of Customs) and have it shipped via EMS for faster, door-to-door delivery. All you have have to pay is PhP100 to the mail man!
I guess I'll save up some money from my allowance. Anyway, thank you! This is very helpful.  Thumbs up

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 11 1E9wlTV

Your sweat and your tears and your smile
Every single bit of you is an overwhelming beauty...

Back to top Go down
TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
I've been a loyal customer of CDJapan for almost two years.

Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@MamiNoodles

I have been with CDJapan so long they send me a New Year's Card, but I have always found them fast and efficient too.

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 11 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Scandal CD's
Posted Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:11 am

asianlover

asianlover

Caless Student
Caless Student
I either get mine through Amazon or CD Japan depending on price. Just received Video Heaven yesterday and especially loved the animated Koshi TanTan video.

Back to top Go down
okiefan

okiefan

Caless Student
Caless Student
CDJapan is my choice for USA orders using EMS. including time customs
spent in customs here and then to local PO for pickup...9-10 days

So far have Yellow, Queens as Trumps, Temptation Box, CDs
On order... Best Scandal L.E. + DVD, and Best Scandal CD set .happy.

kudo_maharizu wrote:

The first live DVD is region-free, but the second from Zepp is Region 2.

Can't tell you about the other ones as I own blu-ray copies. If you do wanna get the blu-ray versions, they are region-free too.

Go to AMAZON Japan, they should list out the specs for the DVDs (there's an English language option for the website).
For DVDplayer internal to a PC...go to control panel>device manager>click on the device>rightclick to get the properties>click on that> Click on the tab DVDregion...check the box for the region of the DVD you want to play ...cau
tion...this can only be done a limited  number of times (usually 4 or less)

If you have a home stereo system with a DVD player w remote control
bring up the setup menu and you should find where you can change the number from 0-9...9 being multi region...set it there and you can play DVD from all regions

Blurays also DO have regions Japan/North and South America are same region
Europe and Africa are another
Asia, not including Japan is a third

Last edited by thoseguiltyeyes on Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Merged double posts. Please edit your first post if you wish to add something.)

Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
okiefan wrote:Blurays also DO have regions Japan/North and South America are same region
Europe and Africa are another
Asia, not including Japan is a third

All the SCANDAL Blu-rays are region free, so no issue for anyone from any part of the world wanting to buy 'em from Japan.

Grin

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 11 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down
Kamex

Kamex

Caless Student
Caless Student
Does anyone know if there's any place that sells Scandal CDs and stuff in the UK? preferably in London.

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 11 Tumblr_mwzbmtqaox1rudllco1_500-56d03c1ee49d7
Back to top Go down
kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Kamex wrote:Does anyone know if there's any place that sells Scandal CDs and stuff in the UK? preferably in London.

Only the CDs distributed by JPU records - Yellow and the upcoming SCANDAL, I'm afraid. They should be available at HMV.

Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

The normal policy of UK Record stores it only to stock J-Pop artists who have been here, my local HMV has Babymetal and The GazettE but sadly no SCANDAL even though they have been here twice now Sad

Back to top Go down
Kamex

Kamex

Caless Student
Caless Student
oh.. ok then... i've bought the last album from JPU records, i might buy Yellow when i travel to the UK as it is almost impossible to get retail albums over here and i already used the 25$ we are allowed to buy per year on the internet, anyways, thanks for the info guys! Happy

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 11 Tumblr_mwzbmtqaox1rudllco1_500-56d03c1ee49d7
Back to top Go down
The Sherwood Shinobi

The Sherwood Shinobi

Caless Student
Caless Student
I used to use CDJapan (always very pleased with their service), but since JPU started up I now buy from them. They have the advantage of being local (well, London), sizing their special offer SCANDAL T-shirts in UK rather than Japanese sizes (a Japanese Large is just about a UK Medium) & always offering translations of lyrics into English (& Romaji Japanese). On the subject of problems with different regions, just buy a region-free DVD player, they are easy enough to get hold of & no more expensive (eg Richer Sounds).

Back to top Go down

CD Japan - Free Shipping Over 10,000 Yen
Posted Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:16 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 11 VsxjHPD

In case anyone's interested in completing their SCANDAL collection, CD Japan is offering free shipping on orders 10,000 yen and above on CDs/DVDs/Blu-rays for 5 more hours!

■Link to SCANDAL's releases on CD Japan

#front-page

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 11 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
AlanOne

AlanOne

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=appinventor.ai_ser
I bought the t-shirt version of honey from CDJapan and I pre-ordered (on 16-01-2018 and before they announced the poster gift) and last week arrived (with 20€ customer fine, Italy) but without the poster, and if someone can tell me if with pre-order the gift, in this case the poster, they put in or only when they have all the info and so after the pre-order. However I wrote also to CDJapan about this question, later i'll post it.
Thanks for Your reply.

update: They replied that when I ordered, there weren't the "external bonus" icon avaible, so for this reason they didn't put the bonus in my order (my order was shipped on 12-02-2018). Not a big problem for me, just to clear the thing.
And Thanks for Your efforts.

Last edited by AlanOne on Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 11 Prova913
Check my Android App Senbei Jisho
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
AlanOne wrote:I bought the t-shirt version of honey from CDJapan and I pre-ordered (on 16-01-2018 and before they announced the poster gift) and last week arrived (with 20€ customer fine, Italy) but without the poster, and if someone can tell me if with pre-order the gift, in this case the poster, they put in or only when they have all the info and so after the pre-order. However I wrote also to CDJapan about this question, later i'll post it.
Thanks for Your reply.

CD Japan should send external bonuses as long as an item is ordered early enough, even if the bonus hasn't been announced yet. You definitely did order yours early enough. It still lists the poster as being available on the T-Shirt Edition's page as of right now, so I have no idea why they didn't send you the poster. They definitely should have.

Luckily, CDJ is pretty great with correcting errors and making sure their customers are satisfied, so I'm almost certain they will tell you that they will send a poster free of charge to you!

I have an example of CDJ correcting an error they made with an order of mine: 5 years ago I had ordered 4 copies of OVER DRIVE, but instead of sending me 4 OVER DRIVE posters, I was sent one of them and then 3 Metallica posters by mistake lol. It happened to a few other people too. I e-mailed CDJ about it and they sent me 3 correct posters right away for free.

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 11 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
Scandal_Feedback

Scandal_Feedback

Caless Student
Caless Student
I know I said I’d just buy all their CDs online, but I was curious if I could find it anywhere in person so I went to Book-Off (a Japanese store for cds,dvds, books, etc.). And this is what I found: 

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 11 7d349610

Back to top Go down
hohenheim

hohenheim

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Ooh, so lucky! I wish I could find CDs to buy in person around here. Ordering online can be really expensive.

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 11 724Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 11 549Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 11 743Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 11 745Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 11 778Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 11 763
Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 11 LNQg4V3
Back to top Go down
Scandal_Feedback

Scandal_Feedback

Caless Student
Caless Student
Yeah, but the Scandal section was empty and inspeaking with the clerk, it doesn’t seem they stock up on their stuff. So buying online it is! Haha

Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
I have always bought my Japanese stuff from CDJapan and they are excellent but it is the shipping Sad

The shipping is now more than the actual CD.

Back to top Go down
izzy

izzy

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I buy everything on Amazon Japan, the shipping costs (and customs fees) are relatively high ... but at least the delivery is very fast!

Back to top Go down
hohenheim

hohenheim

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Scandal_Feedback wrote:Yeah, but the Scandal section was empty and inspeaking with the clerk, it doesn’t seem they stock up on their stuff. So buying online it is! Haha

Derp, I thought the two CDs on the side were from that section. My bad.

I found a lot of albums on Amazon.com, maybe you have some luck there. I didn't buy any because there's a LOT of import taxes for my country and I'm a little out of money. eBay is probably a better option for me because I can get some limited editions and maybe it doesn't get taxed, if I'm lucky.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.