You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Plutonium

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
Einlanzer wrote:Anyone...does anybody know how long the shipping takes to get to UnitedKingdom?

It depends what type of shipping you choose.

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 3 Claris_signature_v3
Back to top Go down
Einlanzer

Einlanzer

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Ahh..I haven't tried.. thank you, i'll check it out..
I might get all 3 versions of Haruka CD if possible \(^o^)/

Back to top Go down
drusolis

drusolis

Caless Student
Caless Student
Justin wrote:Guys!
Is the yesasia.com really trusted for online purchase?
and does it also ships here at the philippines?

I've bought all of my foreign cds (Japanese and Korean) from yesasia.com. I only have a problem with one shipment because the cd cases were kind of cracked. I wrote them a letter and they offered to take them back and give me a new set, but it was a birthday gift for someone, so I didn't want to delay it. Instead, I just popped the cd case open and pulled the backing out and put it into a new cd case.

In this thread, someone said playasia has better prices so I might try them in my next purchase. However, since I don't speak Japanese or Korean I tend to get whatever version is cheaper from yesasia. For example they might have a Japanese version for like $35 and a Korean version of the same cd for $16. I'd get the Korean version is that case. The actual CD language is the same; all they do is put an extra insert in the CD for the Korean language (in my example).

Also for anyone have media region issues - Video Lan Player. I've used this program. It's a free download and basically ignores region settings so you don't have to monkey around with your DVD hardware settings and stuff like that. Both of my Scandal cds (Best*Scandal and Temptation Box) came with DVDs that were listed as region 2 (JPN) and I can play them just fine with video lan.

-Dru

Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Re Einlanzer question about shipping to England !

I have been buying from CDJapan for many years and it usually only takes 3 days from when the order is shipped, but their shipping is more expensive than Yesasia.

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 3 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
Mercurius

Mercurius

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://greywings.net
Ebay often has good prices on SCANDAL CDs, and seems to be the main place for SCANDAL posters.

Just bought this DOLL promo CD+DVD single:

http://cgi.ebay.com/SCANDAL-DEBUT-DOLL-PROMO-CD-DVD-JAPAN-VERSION-/220779879512?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item3367819c58

But now I'm not sure if it's a bootleg since the package was a lot thinner, no barcode, and it was shipped out of HK (though the seller claims vehemently that it's legit). Did not see it listed in the discography thread, and I guess it's cuz it's a promo item. Just need to find out for sure before I hand it to the band to sign... .plank.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
@Mercurius: Uwah! I was going to have the girls sign my DOLL promo copy too! Hah. =Dp Anyway, I got it from the same seller and I highly doubt it's bootleg since it's way too well-made for it to be one. There wouldn't be a bar code on it anyway because it was a radio promo, and not something that you could buy in stores. Plus, who actually makes SCANDAL bootlegs? lol I've never heard of that happening. I've also seen photos of signed copies of this promo, which look exactly like the ones from eBay, so I'm pretty sure these ones from the seller are legit.

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 3 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
Mercurius

Mercurius

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://greywings.net
@thoseguiltyeyes: Whew, that's a relief! I'm still debating which one item I want signed: the DOLL promo, the ESY Live DVD, or the Haruka single. I'm doubtful they'd have it, but if they sell the DOLL promo posters of the band at the con, I just might pick up one to have them sign.

I agree that SCANDAL bootlegs are probably rare, if non-existent. But as a rule, I'm a bit more cautious with HK sellers on eBay, and always do a quick google search to verify they're legit.

Back to top Go down
aruna

aruna

Caless Student
Caless Student
I've been wondering where i can buy them.now i know.thnx a lot! .happy. ........

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 3 8981328651df4ac363a039aca23b81ff1306582806_full
Back to top Go down
harisalone12

harisalone12

International Performer
International Performer
I'm still confused, can anybody tell me which one is better...? I live in Indonesia.. anyway thanks for the info.. .hail.

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 3 Signat10
~SCANDAL~ ROCK MY SOUL.... Nice one

~They also ROCK my WORLD~.toj.

Back to top Go down
BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Where can I find SCANDAL posters?

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^thank you, I'll check that out!
Ok so I'm going to AM2 Convention, and be in LA/Anaheim, CA for 2 weeks. Maybe I'll get a chance to visit Little Tokyo. So I'm wondering if anyone knows if SCANDAL products are sold there, which stores, etc? And also, if anyone knows beforehand which booths at the AM2 have SCANDAL items, it would really saves me time.

Back to top Go down
Totes McGoats

Totes McGoats

Caless Student
Caless Student
I want to buy their DVDs, but can some of you guys in America tell me how I can watch them since they are regionally locked?

Back to top Go down
Vince_Untan

Vince_Untan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://a-fantasy-based-on-reality.tumblr.com/
@buraian get vlc media player...thats what I use it can play any video file Nice one hope this helps

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 3 Vincesig
L٥ﻻﻉ√٥υ
BA Magazine -RINAri-
76-if you were born a foreginer what would you be named?
Angelina
93- whats the number one thing you want SCANDAL to do?
america tour. the place i dont wanna forget.

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 3 6084075755_e966d7941c
Back to top Go down
Totes McGoats

Totes McGoats

Caless Student
Caless Student
@Vince oh I have that already. So I can just pop it into my PC and that's it?

Back to top Go down
BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
you know the website, http://kittywebshop.com/ ?

there are some thing I wanna buy on there, but during the register for membership, I got some questions. Do I need to have a JAPAN address? do they accept paypal? Is there a membership fee?

There are only a couple of things I'd like to pick up, if it's not too much trouble, maybe I can have someone orders it for me and I'll pay them back.
1) 3 x Emblem Sticker
2) 1 x Dreamer Tour Towel Black

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
@BigD: If you do not live in Japan, there's no way you can order from there. You'd have to go through a deputy service such as Celga: http://www.celga.com/ After you sign up, go to "Webshop Order," fill out all the info, and they should be able to get it for you.

But yeah, as a warning: You'll pay at least 2 or 3 times the cost of the item (fees, shipping, exchange rates, etc.), so you'll definitely be paying a lot, unfortunately. Tongue

Back to top Go down
BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Thank you. I'll think about Celga.

that's too bad, I should've bought more stickers while I had the chance at the Cure booth @ AM^2.

Back to top Go down
Aquiles

Aquiles

Caless Student
Caless Student
personally I being Brazilian, I can buy in HMV site without problems?

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 3 V6uhlk

mea magna potentia et tremunt a facie mea,
nunc ut inspici oculis meis sicut anima mea ...
Back to top Go down
Nikki

Nikki

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I don't really know about HMV, but at cdjapan or yesasia you can make orders from all over the world. So I guess HMV is the same thing.

Back to top Go down

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs?
Posted Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:16 am

squall41

squall41

International Performer
International Performer
hi.. i living in singapore.. is there a outlet HMV in singapore that i can purchase Scandal CD ?

Back to top Go down
BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I just got news that there is something releasing in September, called VIDEO ACTION. it's apparently a collection of their past/recent PVs, plus more.
I'm also wondering if those are Karaoke, an instrumental track in the audio tracks?
I'm just curious because I never seen a Japanese Karaoke DVD, even though Japan invented Karaoke. I'm wondering if SCANDAL had released any Karaoke DVDs.

Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@BigDnm01
Never seen a Japanese karaoke DVD ?
They do not need them because every CD from bands like Scandal and AKB48 has a
'audio off' track so you can sing along to it !

Where to purchase SCANDAL CDs + MP3s + Hi-res audio - Page 3 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^While that is a good point and may well be true, Karaoke is more interactive. A music video, what lyrics that pops up on screen so you can sing along. The timing is important, and it's very much fun. An instrumental audio track on a CD doesn't necessarily do it, not for alot of people. It's the Karaoke experience.

UPDATE: I wanted to ask a question. while I have the TEMPTATION BOX and BABY ACTION photobook, I never had the BEST SCANDAL photobook. Where can I buy one? CDJapan is sold out, can't find it on YesAsia.

Back to top Go down

jackryden142857

Caless Student
Caless Student
I live in France and in france in the shop i can't find the cd of scandal because very little of people listen the jpop

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.