Tomomi Bass [Page 1 of 1]

Tomomi Bass
Posted on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:53 pm

SCANlover

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://lunamikk69.tumblr.com/
At the first sorry if this insn't the correct place for this, but I only can think in this to talk about this.

One question to the first...
Someone see anytime Tomomi plays this bass in any song, concert, tour.......

I see it in some photos, but I never heard something of it for some LIVE or similar.

About other instruments... I see a lot of them, bass for Tomomi and guitars for Mami and Haruna, but just in one concert, or just in photos...
Is normal for musicians buy instruments and no play them in concerts?

Thank youu
See you!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
-10/01/2010- (avatar&banner by me) -HARUTIMO-
Back to top Go down

Re: Tomomi Bass
Posted on Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:52 pm

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
The "Space Bass"! It's talked about in Tomomi's gear thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
(Scroll down and click the spoiler to reveal the rarely used gear). The original hosted pic died, so thanks for the new one. Tongue

"Is normal for musicians buy instruments and no play them in concerts?"
Yes. Sometimes they want to try things out in the studio or simply like having an arsenal/collection of guitars.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Moderator of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:21 pm

SCANlover

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://lunamikk69.tumblr.com/
Lexian wrote:The original hosted pic died, so thanks for the new one. Tongue

"Is normal for musicians buy instruments and no play them in concerts?"
Yes. Sometimes they want to try things out in the studio or simply like having an arsenal/collection of guitars.

Oh, haha, you're welcome Wink
And thank you, I don't know that, wow, I just have one accoustic guitar xD
Although I like to see some of these instruments in some LIVE, it's ok to have these instruments to try sounds in the studio, or just have them by personal choice because they like it Happy

-10/01/2010- (avatar&banner by me) -HARUTIMO-
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:29 am

bchoun

Caless Student
Caless Student
I call that a "retired" instrument Tongue 

It just basically doesn't suit what your needs are. As the article said, its too metal for Tomomi ehhehehe. 

TOMOMI MAKE A KAWAII METAL BAND WITH ME

Back to top Go down