Scandal Mania Fan Club Question
Posted on Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:30 am


Caless Student
Caless Student
A friend of mine here in Japan, accidentally bought two memberships to Scandal Mania, so he sold one to me at a discounted price because he couldn't get a refund.

Does anyone know if it's possible to change the details registered to the card? Both cards are currently registered under my friends name and address.

There must be a way, as I imagine people move address from time to time, right?

Back to top Go down

Re: Scandal Mania Fan Club Question
Posted on Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:41 am


International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

I don't know but I think you can ! I did it when I subscribe to mania but didn't have my own phone number and I used my friend's number. You have to send an email to with those information
subject: 登録情報変更 (Touroku jouhou henkou)
- write "登録情報変更"
- name
- address
- birthday
- phone number

But beware, they can ask you to send a justification of where you live or other thing. I'm sad cause I was living with my friend but they couldn't find the address because it was his name and not mine and, they couldn't send me my membership card... F**k Sad

 SCANDAL live 
2012.07.16 - バンドやろうよ!vol.3
2012.08.21 - Canal City Hakata
2014.06.28/29 - ARENA FESTIVAL DAY 1&2

2014.08.05 - RIJF 2014
2015.04.25/26/30 - HW TOUR 2015
2015.10.21 - TIMM
2016.09.10/17/20/21/24/25 - YELLOW in EUROPE 2016
15 are still not enough !
Back to top Go down