Best TEMPTATION BOX Edition to Buy?
Posted on Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:11 pm

alcin91

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm being confused which edition of Temptation BOX should i order...

Half side is roaring DVD!! YOU GET TO SEE HARUNA MOVE!!! AND TALK!!!

Then the other half is roaring PHOTOBOOK!!! YOU GET TO SEE HARUNA IN STILL PICTURES!!!

Scandal...you win in making me confused Sad LOVE

Last edited by mc~ on Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Provide a proper thread title next time...)

Back to top Go down

Re: Best TEMPTATION BOX Edition to Buy?
Posted on Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:28 pm

Ryounzaki

Caless Student
Caless Student
Haha , it does confused me too , but i think i'll get the one with DVD because i'll get to see them more XD
Well , i think it doesn't matter which edition we get , as long as we get to listen to their new album Happy Onion

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:30 pm

alcin91

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm more of anticipating an album release for Shunkan Sentimental.I'm hoping for a remix for that song...

I think most probably i will stick with the DVD version.Since i only like Haruna out of the four...getting the photobook which probably features all four of them might not be good enough.Plus i like to see Haruna talk in videos!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:16 pm

~Haruna=Baby~

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://HarunaBaby.deviantart.com
Hehe im going to get the DVD edition. Why?!

Because photobook is just photos and DVD offers much better in enjoyment.....just my opinion

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

SCANDAL = PERFECT
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:01 pm

gunnersforlife

International Performer
International Performer
http://gunners-4life.blogspot.com/
I still dunno whether to take the photobook edition or the DVD edition.. I want both... But I couldn't buy both... Why there's no complete set which contain both photobook and DVD? Frustrated

But I might take the DVD one, since I could see photos from photobook from internet, while seeing what's in DVD is quite hard.. I mean, downloading photos is still much faster than downloading videos..

thanks kaito for the userbar

16.09.2011 SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 「Baby Action」
16.03.2013 - SCANDAL LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2013 
28.06.2014 - 29.06.14 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「FESTIVAL」
08.05.2015 - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015 「HELLO WORLD」 - Singapore

Join IDSH FB Group (PM me so I can accept you!) : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:04 pm

alcin91

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm thinking of finding someone who plans to buy the photobook edition. Then i can share the DVD footage with him while that guy can share the images with me.

That's why i am trying to get my friends to listen to Scandal.Get them to buy the 2nd album photobook edition once they're hooked Evil Grin

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:45 pm

vincendadiaz

International Performer
International Performer
Yeah, I'll choose DVD too!!
cause you can see all of them playing and moving! Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:37 am

snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
I was picked the photobook. Why, because the DVD is in region 2... its not fair White Flag

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:37 pm

orphicviper

Caless Student
Caless Student
I was leaning toward just getting the DVD but ultimately I knew I would regret not getting the picture book, so I broke down and preordered both!!! Clap

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:49 pm

alcin91

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I was tight for august so i could only choose one.If i wasn't so tight,i would buy both.Nothing wrong getting more Haruna pictures from the photobook Love

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:42 am

VP24

Caless Student
Caless Student
Both. If anything they make great collectors items and they actually go out of print pretty quickly. That's what I keep telling myself after spending over $100

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:59 am

Koide Namizo

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/HeseEuy
Heso...!!!

decided...I will buy The PB versio...gurararara!!!

yeah...that's right we can download the PB soon...someone must be scanning and upload the PB soon...but for me..."seeing and holding" is better than only "seeing"...gurararara!!!

Heso...!!!

Hehee Hehee

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:09 am

alcin91

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I saw various pictures seeing the first photobook of Scandal.Wow...it's big.But i'm a bit sucker for seeing one extra disc inside Amazed

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:28 am

pamela_sanbuenaventura

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
hmmmmmmmm.i'm gonna get the DVD Nice One

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:05 pm

orsonic1

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm interested in the photobook - but if it's anything like the previous one from the first album, I'd be disappointed...

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:59 pm

alcin91

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
What is it that's so disappointing about the first photobook?I just wanna see more Shunkan Sentimental style pictures!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:19 pm

orsonic1

Caless Student
Caless Student
Maybe it's just me, but I just didn't like the photos that were produced with the first album. Personal preference hehehe.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:32 am

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
I really dun like the first photobook either,but i'm going to get both.

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:51 pm

Koide Namizo

International Performer
International Performer
Heso...!!!

orsonic1 wrote:I'm interested in the photobook - but if it's anything like the previous one from the first album, I'd be disappointed...

yeah...agree with YUH man...SCANDAL in lingerie is a bad idea...and what Tomo did to Mami...I can't forget about that until now... Cry

Heso...!!!

Hehee Hehee

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:19 am

alcin91

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Oh let me guess...super grope?? But i personally think the lighting is very bad for the first photobook.If the second one improves,i would buy it...

Now i am once again confused as to trust them having a better photobook or with my current order of the DVD version. Punches

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:42 pm

Muzzy

Caless Student
Caless Student
Getting the one with the DVD, as my old DVD player, mysteriously, was able to read the Hong Kong version of BEST SCANDAL. Will still need to get a new region free player as it may break anytime now that the player is quite old.

We may be able to find the pictures of the photobook somewhere on the internet after August 11.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:08 pm

BasHanada

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I'm thinking of buying both editions if I have enough money... If not im getting the photobook, then save up for the DVD XD

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:50 am

TREvolution

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://toshi-riku.deviantart.com/
I bought both =)

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:54 am

zimbobbio

International Performer
International Performer
i ordered the [CD + PB] which should be coming soon.
and i think im going to buy the [CD + DVD] too, but the HK version cause its cheaper lol

so both Clap

On the 4th of July, 2011, I held Tomomi's hands in mine... FIREWORKS!
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:32 am

Koide Namizo

International Performer
International Performer
Heso...!!!

I bought the PB edition...because I think I can watch the DVD soon after someone upload it...
ok...someone was scan and uploaded the PB too..but it isn't enough if I don't have it and can touvh the PB with my own hands...gurararara!!!

Heso...!!!

Hehee Hehee

Back to top Go down