Morning sun [Page 1 of 1]

Morning sun
Posted on Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:26 am

avatar

lachrymosewinter

Caless Student
Caless Student
..requesting tabs for this song.

Back to top Go down

Re: Morning sun
Posted on Fri May 06, 2016 2:32 pm

avatar

ILYRina-chan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

I tried making out the chords for this song but I've only gone up till the Intro and Verse. I only have a limited knowledge of chords and I don't know if some of the chords match nicely with the tune.

Intro: 
G (x2)
A E D E (x4)

Verse:
A E D E (x3)
C#m B A

To anyone who is a master guitarist and has time, you can use this as basis. Thanks. :-)
(I used an acoustic guitar with nylon strings).


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'll never see you again
But the day I'll be able to forget you will never come
I want you to pass on
The dream I couldn't understand to your next partner ~


- SCANDAL | OVER -
Back to top Go down

Re: Morning sun
Posted on Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:48 am

avatar

lachrymosewinter

Caless Student
Caless Student
..i'm having a hard time looking for the right tabs/chords for this song..Happy..thanks for starting it out.

Back to top Go down

Re: Morning sun
Posted on Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:16 am


lusagi

Caless Student
Caless Student
Here's the rhythm part.  I found it while looking for a Love me do tab.

gakufu.tunegate.me/music/CT00256

Back to top Go down

Re: Morning sun
Posted on Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:09 am

avatar

lachrymosewinter

Caless Student
Caless Student
.Nice One.Happy finally,thanks..they have a new song out right?? "Take me Out"..

Back to top Go down

Morning Sun (Chords, fixed)
Posted on Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:06 pm

avatar

ILYRina-chan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Finally had the time to fix this and make a proper Chords Tab for "Morning Sun"! Enjoy playing, guys~  Clap
Special thanks to Iusagi-san for finding the chords tab site. Without it, I wouldn't have finished arranging the chords for this wonderful masterpiece.  Nice One

Spoiler:

Intro 1:
E (x2)


Intro 2:
E B A B (x4)


Verse 1:


E     B           A        B     E        B            A             B
     Asahi ga sashite            machi wo terashidasu


E    B           A         B         C#m    B        A
     Anata wa inai kedo        yurayura odoru hana

E B A B (x2)


Verse 2:

E       B         A        B    E     B         A    B
     Te wo hanashitara          tooku e tondetta


E      B    A        B                 C#m    B        A
     Kikitai koto ga                 madamada atta no ni

Refrain:


        Am
Wasurenaide ne
      
       C#m     B                 A
Mou ichido aeru hi made kawarazu ni

E                C#m           B        A
Anata wa watashi no kokoro ni ikiteiru

    C           D
Migite wo kazashite

Chorus:

E  B        A     B            E   B   A        B
Hidamari no naka de anata            wo omou

                  C#m     B
Sora ni kiete itta akai fuusen

   A                  E            F#m
Oikakeru you ni shisen wo agete

   A
Tada jitto mitsumeru

Interlude:

E B A Am (x2)     (or you can play the plucking tune below)

|-0--0--0--0--2--2--4--4---|
|--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--|
|-----------------------------|     (x4)
|-----------------------------|
|-----------------------------|
|-----------------------------|

Verse 3:

E    B            A   B   E     B      A          B
   Nimotsu wo oite          hotto iki wo tsuku
E     B      A            B   C#m     B       A
   Fukuranda kimochi    ima nara ieru no ni


Refrain:

         Am
"Arigatou, gomen ne"

      C#m             B         A              E
Donna hi mo soba ni ite watashi wo kaete kureta

C#m        B            A
Anata ni nani ga dekita darou

    C             D
Kaze wo atsumete

Chorus:

E  B        A     B            E   B       Am      B
Hidamari no naka de anata      wo omotteru

 E-B   A     B           E   B       A
Iroasenai omoide wo tsurete yukou

    B            C#m    B
Sora ni kiete itta akai fuusen

    A                 E            F#m
Oikakeru you ni shisen wo ageta

    A
Mou naitari shinai

Outro:

|-0--0--0--0--2--2--4--4---|
|--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--|
|-----------------------------|   
|-----------------------------|
|-----------------------------|
|-----------------------------|

E          B          A      B
  As the morning sun...

E          B          A     B
  As the morning sun...

E        B          A      B
As the morning sun...


E~


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'll never see you again
But the day I'll be able to forget you will never come
I want you to pass on
The dream I couldn't understand to your next partner ~


- SCANDAL | OVER -
Back to top Go down

Re: Morning sun
Posted on Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:02 am

avatar

lachrymosewinter

Caless Student
Caless Student
..thanks for working on the tab ILYRina-chan..have you heard their new songs?

Back to top Go down

Re: Morning sun
Posted on Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:08 am

avatar

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/MitchanAnni
ILYRina-chan wrote:Finally had the time to fix this and make a proper Chords Tab for "Morning Sun"! Enjoy playing, guys~  Clap
Special thanks to Iusagi-san for finding the chords tab site. Without it, I wouldn't have finished arranging the chords for this wonderful masterpiece.  Nice One

Spoiler:

Intro 1:
E (x2)


Intro 2:
E B A B (x4)


Verse 1:


E     B           A        B     E        B            A             B
     Asahi ga sashite            machi wo terashidasu


E    B           A         B         C#m    B        A
     Anata wa inai kedo        yurayura odoru hana

E B A B (x2)


Verse 2:

E       B         A        B    E     B         A    B
     Te wo hanashitara          tooku e tondetta


E      B    A        B                 C#m    B        A
     Kikitai koto ga                 madamada atta no ni

Refrain:


        Am
Wasurenaide ne
      
       C#m     B                 A
Mou ichido aeru hi made kawarazu ni

E                C#m           B        A
Anata wa watashi no kokoro ni ikiteiru

    C           D
Migite wo kazashite

Chorus:

E  B        A     B            E   B   A        B
Hidamari no naka de anata            wo omou

                  C#m     B
Sora ni kiete itta akai fuusen

   A                  E            F#m
Oikakeru you ni shisen wo agete

   A
Tada jitto mitsumeru

Interlude:

E B A Am (x2)     (or you can play the plucking tune below)

|-0--0--0--0--2--2--4--4---|
|--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--|
|-----------------------------|     (x4)
|-----------------------------|
|-----------------------------|
|-----------------------------|

Verse 3:

E    B            A   B   E     B      A          B
   Nimotsu wo oite          hotto iki wo tsuku
E     B      A            B   C#m     B       A
   Fukuranda kimochi    ima nara ieru no ni


Refrain:

         Am
"Arigatou, gomen ne"

      C#m             B         A              E
Donna hi mo soba ni ite watashi wo kaete kureta

C#m        B            A
Anata ni nani ga dekita darou

    C             D
Kaze wo atsumete

Chorus:

E  B        A     B            E   B       Am      B
Hidamari no naka de anata      wo omotteru

 E-B   A     B           E   B       A
Iroasenai omoide wo tsurete yukou

    B            C#m    B
Sora ni kiete itta akai fuusen

    A                 E            F#m
Oikakeru you ni shisen wo ageta

    A
Mou naitari shinai

Outro:

|-0--0--0--0--2--2--4--4---|
|--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--|
|-----------------------------|   
|-----------------------------|
|-----------------------------|
|-----------------------------|

E          B          A      B
  As the morning sun...

E          B          A     B
  As the morning sun...

E        B          A      B
As the morning sun...


E~
thank you so much Praise can't stop playing now Tears of Joy


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: Morning sun
Posted on Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:30 am

avatar

ILYRina-chan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

lachrymosewinter wrote:..thanks for working on the tab ILYRina-chan..have you heard their new songs?

You're welcome! Nice One
Well, I only heard "Koisuru Universe" and it's awesome! Love Haven't heard "Futari" yet, even the radio rip in the SH YT channel but I'll get onto it. Clap


Mitchan wrote:
ILYRina-chan wrote:Finally had the time to fix this and make a proper Chords Tab for "Morning Sun"! Enjoy playing, guys~  Clap
Special thanks to Iusagi-san for finding the chords tab site. Without it, I wouldn't have finished arranging the chords for this wonderful masterpiece.  Nice One

Spoiler:

Intro 1:
E (x2)


Intro 2:
E B A B (x4)


Verse 1:


E     B           A        B     E        B            A             B
     Asahi ga sashite            machi wo terashidasu


E    B           A         B         C#m    B        A
     Anata wa inai kedo        yurayura odoru hana

E B A B (x2)


Verse 2:

E       B         A        B    E     B         A    B
     Te wo hanashitara          tooku e tondetta


E      B    A        B                 C#m    B        A
     Kikitai koto ga                 madamada atta no ni

Refrain:


        Am
Wasurenaide ne
      
       C#m     B                 A
Mou ichido aeru hi made kawarazu ni

E                C#m           B        A
Anata wa watashi no kokoro ni ikiteiru

    C           D
Migite wo kazashite

Chorus:

E  B        A     B            E   B   A        B
Hidamari no naka de anata            wo omou

                  C#m     B
Sora ni kiete itta akai fuusen

   A                  E            F#m
Oikakeru you ni shisen wo agete

   A
Tada jitto mitsumeru

Interlude:

E B A Am (x2)     (or you can play the plucking tune below)

|-0--0--0--0--2--2--4--4---|
|--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--|
|-----------------------------|     (x4)
|-----------------------------|
|-----------------------------|
|-----------------------------|

Verse 3:

E    B            A   B   E     B      A          B
   Nimotsu wo oite          hotto iki wo tsuku
E     B      A            B   C#m     B       A
   Fukuranda kimochi    ima nara ieru no ni


Refrain:

         Am
"Arigatou, gomen ne"

      C#m             B         A              E
Donna hi mo soba ni ite watashi wo kaete kureta

C#m        B            A
Anata ni nani ga dekita darou

    C             D
Kaze wo atsumete

Chorus:

E  B        A     B            E   B       Am      B
Hidamari no naka de anata      wo omotteru

 E-B   A     B           E   B       A
Iroasenai omoide wo tsurete yukou

    B            C#m    B
Sora ni kiete itta akai fuusen

    A                 E            F#m
Oikakeru you ni shisen wo ageta

    A
Mou naitari shinai

Outro:

|-0--0--0--0--2--2--4--4---|
|--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--|
|-----------------------------|   
|-----------------------------|
|-----------------------------|
|-----------------------------|

E          B          A      B
  As the morning sun...

E          B          A     B
  As the morning sun...

E        B          A      B
As the morning sun...


E~
thank you so much Praise can't stop playing now Tears of Joy

You're welcome, mate! Smile I pretty much can't stop playing this song, as well. LOVE


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'll never see you again
But the day I'll be able to forget you will never come
I want you to pass on
The dream I couldn't understand to your next partner ~


- SCANDAL | OVER -
Back to top Go down

Re: Morning sun
Posted on Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:38 am

avatar

ILYRina-chan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hi, guys! I actually made an acoustic guitar + vocal cover for 'Morning Sun'! I hope you guys give it a try (but please read the description/information before or during your listen).

Link: https://soundcloud.com/themoonlightsakura/scandal-morning-sun-cover-by


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'll never see you again
But the day I'll be able to forget you will never come
I want you to pass on
The dream I couldn't understand to your next partner ~


- SCANDAL | OVER -
Back to top Go down

Re: Morning sun
Posted on Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:10 am

avatar

lachrymosewinter

Caless Student
Caless Student
..月明かりの桜  > Tsukiakari no sakura > TheMoonlightSakura..i listened to your cover..nice  ,you should start a band,or write songs..i just noticed you're from the PHL as well...

Back to top Go down

Re: Morning sun
Posted on Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:36 am

avatar

ILYRina-chan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
lachrymosewinter wrote:..月明かりの桜  > Tsukiakari no sakura > TheMoonlightSakura..i listened to your cover..nice  ,you should start a band,or write songs..i just noticed you're from the PHL as well...

Ah, thank you for the compliment even though the sound quality isn't as good. Clap
Well, I no longer have the time to form a band but the least that I can do is make acoustic and vocal covers. Smile


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'll never see you again
But the day I'll be able to forget you will never come
I want you to pass on
The dream I couldn't understand to your next partner ~


- SCANDAL | OVER -
Back to top Go down

Re: Morning sun
Posted on Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:17 am

avatar

lachrymosewinter

Caless Student
Caless Student
..i see well maybe you'll find time to make your own music again..Happy

..try doing a cover of their song Burn..

Back to top Go down

Re: Morning sun
Posted on Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:32 pm

avatar

ILYRina-chan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
lachrymosewinter wrote:..try doing a cover of their song Burn..

Hey, thanks for the idea! I just recently changed the strings of my acoustic guitar and went to practice asap. :D
I'll PM you instead when I get the hang of the chord progression and when I'm not busy.  Nice One


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'll never see you again
But the day I'll be able to forget you will never come
I want you to pass on
The dream I couldn't understand to your next partner ~


- SCANDAL | OVER -
Back to top Go down

Re: Morning sun
Posted on Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:45 am

avatar

lachrymosewinter

Caless Student
Caless Student
..no worries, i love that song especially the guitar solo, not to mention Mami's guitar <Gretcsh White Falcon> is very nice..sure..when you're not busy let me know..Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Morning sun
Posted on Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:02 pm

avatar

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/MitchanAnni
is it possible to get full tabs anytime soon? Smile


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Re: Morning sun
Posted on Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:12 pm

avatar

rikitasu

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
ILYRina-chan wrote:Hi, guys! I actually made an acoustic guitar + vocal cover for 'Morning Sun'! I hope you guys give it a try (but please read the description/information before or during your listen).

Link: https://soundcloud.com/themoonlightsakura/scandal-morning-sun-cover-by

Nice cover Clap
You're voice is really beautiful hehehe...
I agree, bathrooms are really useful for recording purposes
Also, Thanks for the chords <3

Back to top Go down

Re: Morning sun
Posted on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:08 am

avatar

lachrymosewinter

Caless Student
Caless Student
..new album to be out on the 14th of Feb..anyone here who plans to buy the CD?

Back to top Go down

Re: Morning sun
Posted on Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:43 am

avatar

ILYRina-chan

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
rikitasu wrote:
ILYRina-chan wrote:Hi, guys! I actually made an acoustic guitar + vocal cover for 'Morning Sun'! I hope you guys give it a try (but please read the description/information before or during your listen).

Link: https://soundcloud.com/themoonlightsakura/scandal-morning-sun-cover-by

Nice cover Clap
You're voice is really beautiful hehehe...
I agree, bathrooms are really useful for recording purposes
Also, Thanks for the chords <3

Thank you for listening to my cover! (^_^)
And you are very much welcome!  Nice One


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'll never see you again
But the day I'll be able to forget you will never come
I want you to pass on
The dream I couldn't understand to your next partner ~


- SCANDAL | OVER -
Back to top Go down

Re: Morning sun
Posted on Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:53 pm

avatar

Osakashnaide

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
At first I thought this is a PH thread. hahaha..Nice to know there really are Scandal fans at my country.

Back to top Go down

Re: Morning sun
Posted on Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:10 am

avatar

lachrymosewinter

Caless Student
Caless Student
..you finally did the cover..Happy omedetou..Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Morning sun
Posted Yesterday at 10:27 am

avatar

lachrymosewinter

Caless Student
Caless Student
..Scandal in Manila!! anyone here coming?? tickets are almost out only General admission tickets left..the organizer should have picked a larger venue..

Back to top Go down