Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Re: SCANDAL Official Goods Store
Posted Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:06 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Not sure why they included them in the preview but looks like the Baby Action tour T-shirts we're sold out at the tour already.

Social networks: Twitter, Facebook
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:14 pm

pacrimguru

pacrimguru

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
yea, just saw that. pretty disappointing that a good third of the items are already sold out. well, i just placed my order, i hope it gets placed on their end before stuff gets sold out.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:22 pm

pacrimguru

pacrimguru

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
btw, has anyone used "FROMJAPAN" before? if not, i'll be the guinea pig. i'm trying them out with this Baby Action Goods order. their fees are incredibly low... they say no commission fee but charge a 5% "system usage fee" which i take is just a commission fee anyway. other than that, it looks like low in-japan shipping/bank fees and they say overseas shipping is at cost. i can't believe they make all their money on that 5% fee but that's fine by me if its true. it sort of seems too cheap to be true though. i'm waiting to be blind sided by some sort of outrageous fee to pop up. we'll see.
http://www.fromjapan.co.jp/title/charge

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:51 pm

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
320x200 wrote:
BigDnm01 wrote:@ 320x200: Can you try and walk me through the ordering process? like how to correctly enter in the shipping address. btw, How do you order via Celga? cuz they didn't provide me with a shipping order. Or will Celga make an order on your behalf only? there is a "webshop order" option.
I ordered the sticks using Celga. They only make orders on your behalf, they don't provide a general forwarding service. I used the webshop order option.

BigDnm01 wrote:btw, Been checking out Kitty Web Shop... do you need to be a Mania member or a membership to order, cuz there is a Guest form... just curious. if not, then I can order and ship it to Tenso.
Some of the items are for Scandal Mania members only and some are for general sale.
General sale items: http://kittywebshop.com/?mode=cate&cbid=729695&csid=0
Scandal Mania items: http://kittywebshop.com/?mode=cate&cbid=865116&csid=0

P.S. there's a preview of the new Baby Action items up at http://www.kitty.co.jp/webshop/scandal/
is BABY ACTION a MANIA member only or general sale?
I'm going to try buy some general items using the tenso address, but I will order it myself.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:52 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
BigDnm01 wrote:is BABY ACTION a MANIA member only or general sale?
None of the new Baby Action items need a Scandal Mania membership :)

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:54 pm

pacrimguru

pacrimguru

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
320x200 wrote:
BigDnm01 wrote:is BABY ACTION a MANIA member only or general sale?
None of the new Baby Action items need a Scandal Mania membership Happy

...and many of the baby action tour items are pre-sold out! thanks for the tease, kitty shop. LOL

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:58 am

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Used tenso.com to order the SCANDAL RINA drumsticks by PEARL DRUMS, on Rakuten.co.jp, Ikebe store. received an email today that says that Ikebe doesn't sell to oversea-based customer. Even though I used a Tenso address, actually I used the Tenso.com buying service, which technically have them order it for me. They know that Tenso.com is a parcel which ships to oversea customers. I dunno why they do that, but I'm putting this out so others won't waste their time.
I'm ordering from a different store, chuya-online, via Tenso.com again. I hope they don't have the same policy...

If anyone here succeeded in buying RINA drumsticks, please post us your methods.
I will post my results as well, wish me luck. .hail.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:23 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I had one store go out-of-stock before I could get an order processed, but I believe I've successfully got the sticks ordered though this one using Celga. They're listed as still being in stock right now.

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/chuya-online/58663/

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:30 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
jsyk guys, the BA shirts and towels aren't sold out; they're not selling them online because they're limited to only being sold at the venues that the tour is going to.

Guess they really don't want people buying stuff online and then reselling them for higher, but if it's available at the venues only, it seems like the possibility is higher that people will buy a lot of stuff there and then turn around and sell them for even more than they normally would. :P

SCANDAL Official Goods Store - Page 8 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:22 pm

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^Thanks for the info. Disappointing, though, alot of non-Mania items that I would love to buy, but they were venue-only items.

320x200 wrote:I had one store go out-of-stock before I could get an order processed, but I believe I've successfully got the sticks ordered though this one using Celga. They're listed as still being in stock right now.

It seems to be the same store and item I ordered using Tenso.com. If it went through for you, I hope the same for me.
I ordered a couple of items off of Kitty Webshop, did it myself, bypass Tenso or Celga buying service. I had it shipped to Tenso Address, so I hope for my 2 orders to "succeed" so then I can send it to me in one package.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:02 am

sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I ordered from here: http://item.rakuten.co.jp/gakki-genki/10024061/
I've got a mail that they dispatch the package to Tenso's warehouse (or at least Google Translate say so). I didn't notice that Tenso relocate their warehouse so I wonder when it will arrive to them.

Edit (10. 13.): Finally arrived at Tenso. yay

Last edited by sillentdx on Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:13 pm

pacrimguru

pacrimguru

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
btw guys, i also bought a pair of rina drumsticks from:

via fromjapan.co.jp and i was informed just now that they have arrived to fromjapan.co.jp and are awaiting shipment to me. but checking that link now, it looks like they're back out of stock?

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:29 am

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
^ I had Tenso.com order that same exact link, same store. but then it was too late, by the time they tried, the "item could not be found." SUCKS!

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:47 am

pacrimguru

pacrimguru

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
man, you're getting shafted left and right! too bad i only ordered one pair. well, keep your eyes peeled, i'm sure they'll get restocked soon.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:12 pm

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Yes, I didn't like that much. But the Good news is I successfully ordered from Kitty Web Shop, the SCANDAL official Goods Store, and it had shipped to my Tenso address, waiting for me to ship it home. I'm awaiting my other potential orders, don't know if they'll successfully ship or not yet...

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:20 pm

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Has anyone seen any info on the "SCANDAL ORDER GOODS" (bags, zippo, guitar)? I think they're supposed to be out now but I'm not seeing anything in the store. The language is a bit different, sounding like some sort of pre-orders start instead of just being available for immediate purchase maybe?

SCANDAL ORDER GOODS(TROLLEY BAG,2WAY BAG,ZIPPO,CANTA GUITAR)10月13日24時より受付開始!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:22 pm

pacrimguru

pacrimguru

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
looks like they're late releasing the new items.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:57 am

320x200

320x200

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
New items just went up.

SCANDAL トロリーバック 15,000 yen
SCANDAL 2ウェイバック 12,000 yen
SCANDAL ZIPPO 6,000 yen
CANTA Guitar 65,000 yen

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:39 am

pacrimguru

pacrimguru

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
thanks for the heads up. i wonder why they were released so late. hmmm, those prices got me second guessing. they really need better pictures of the luggage and guitar.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:59 am

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You guys seen this yet? click Here.
Its the SCANDAL ZIPPO Lighter. look at those amazing pictures.
I'm won over. I generally don't need a lighter, but just so irresistible...
btw, so Kitty WebShop selling it for 6000 yen atm. Is it a limited time only? I'm also wondering about US customs.... If I buy this, I'll add it to my other orders and then ship it to USA. I'm wondering how Customs would do with it. would they have a reason to hold it, along with my other items?
Anyone who already ordered/ or am going to, post back if you have any problems with shipping.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:57 am

pacrimguru

pacrimguru

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
yea, saw that. the pics on the zippo website really make them more enticing. the pics on the kitty webshop itself doesn't quite sell them very well. i wonder why? haha at 6000 yen + shipping, it works out to be about $100... i'd be more willing to order one if it came with one of the "models". japanese zippos are usually limited, so once that run sells out, that is usually it.

US customs would have no reason to hold it. they don't ship with fuel in them so it is fine to order and ship. ship it along with the rest of your items, it will be fine. also, fyi, kitty is currently taking pre-orders for the zippo. orders placed now aren't due to ship until january.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:56 am

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
thanks for that. Now that I know that. I can buy without any worries. it is awesome. I hope for a surprise, they'll package it with those photos as complementary items.
btw, I never used that kind of lighter before, those are refuelable, using butane fluid canister?

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:08 am

pacrimguru

pacrimguru

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
zippos are refillable and use a liquid lighter fluid that is available at most places including markets and convenience stores like 7-11.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:47 pm

BigDnm01

BigDnm01

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
thanks ^

Just read a twitter message from RINA.
her drumsticks is selling again on ShiraiMusic on Rakuten. english link here.
I hadn't tried this link before, but hopefully they'll ship to Tenso.com or Celga.com. I already place an order. I will update you with the results.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:33 am

waverdragon

waverdragon

Caless Student
Caless Student
i want it to! hope that they ship to singapore

CANTA Smile ~WaverDragon~ CANTA Peace
CANTA Swing SCANDAL Official Goods Store - Page 8 News_Scandal_Tempt1b CANTA Noise
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.