Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: The TENTH SHCB project - LOVE ME DO
Posted Thu May 26, 2016 1:37 am

astuffds

astuffds

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
marcoatendido wrote:That sounds like a great idea! I think we should all do the claps, haha. I don't know if I'll be able to do the other angle for the drum part tho Sad

That's perfectly ok, marco!
I can play with zooms to take care of the variation as well :D

but for claps, it's a "please" hehe, it will make the video more cheerful

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 26, 2016 2:25 am

pinq

pinq

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
whoa, im a shy person .shy.
maybe i can do kudo's signature moves on the next project, im not ready atm .please.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 26, 2016 3:23 am

astuffds

astuffds

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
pinq wrote:whoa, im a shy person .shy.
maybe i can do kudo's signature moves on the next project, im not ready atm .please.

when doing claps or focusing on your instruments, you don't have to show your face.
.upwalk.

but no pressure..., no pressure. Hehe
.clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 26, 2016 3:57 am

madeindar

madeindar

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
i'm afraid i might not be able to do additional shots in such a short time, got a work deadline coming in a few days. but i'll see what i can do.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 26, 2016 4:20 am

astuffds

astuffds

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
madeindar wrote:i'm afraid i might not be able to do additional shots in such a short time, got a work deadline coming in a few days. but i'll see what i can do.

No worries :D
Don't let it pressure you. Do it only if you have the spare time~
.clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 26, 2016 5:49 am

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
astuffds wrote:Now for the finishing strike, the Music Video

I was thinking to finish the video before the Singapore live (June 4th) so I can drop the link/ QR code/ perhaps even CD to the present box there. I am confident I can manage to finish it, but with such well done music, I want to deliver my very best for this team. Let's make this something we really proud of.

Thus I'm gonna have to request some additional shots from all of you in your spare time from different angle, if possible (yup you guys have sent me videos, so this is purely additional, but will do wonders for the video), no pressure guys xD 

---------
here's my request:

+ focused solely on your hands playing your instruments
   guitars and bass: fingers on fret, or right hand strumming is appreciated, especially at solo parts
   drum: if possible, I'd really love to have you playing your drums and have it recorded from a different angle (front, or the other side). 

clapping hands. for the bridge and ulala part

+ singing to the camera ("here we go!" line). Especially madeindar :D  No, I won't ask you to do cosplay lol, just recordings of you singing all of your parts. Is it possible to have you record your side view for the video? It'll be great if you do!

marcoatendido, kudo, and pinq are very welcome to record as well! I would greatly appreciate more cheerful expression on the video!
.clap. .clap.  
NB: but if you don't really like to show your face, it's okay! (me too actually). This is just a request :D

+ other daily things (driving car, waving hi, doing random stuff, swimming eating ramen or any other daily stuff, it's up to you!) since the song has a really cheerful tune. 

-------------
For this request, you can just use your phone camera if recording with Hi-res camera is difficult for you (I don't have one *sobs*). And no, you don't have to record full-length video many times. Just short videos for each request are more than enough.

A bundle of short videos from each of you guys would be greatly appreciated!

(note: this will act as the video's assets, the more I have, the broader possibilities will be available for me. Of course there's a chance that I might not include the video you send to me Sad But I promise I will do my all to create the best video I can muster with your help) 

.love. .love.
So for this project, once again, Yoroshiku onegaishimasu! I will do my very best as well!

.hardwork. .hardwork.

And please, please record the videos only if you have the spare time... I don't want to trouble you guys too much :'D

You prolly would have this as backup, astuffds, so firstly i apologise if I am suggesting things that you already know.

1. Close ups - prolly zooming in on Premiere. Not ideal (I did that on Stamp! for the lead guitarist but it became a tad pixellated) but at least it's doable especially for pinq's guitar playing during the solo. There's also Ken Burns zoom/pan techniques to fake a dolly shot.

2. Claps - can you use my claps already in the video? If it is a bit out of sync - drag and drop hehe. But I think I didn't clap during the bridge...

3. Random stuff - my original video files has lots of out-take material (switching my laptop on etc). I can give loads of 'daily stuff' (from holidays etc, eh - I am not a Snapchat selfie kind of person all right HAHAHAHAHA) but it's pointless if it's just some of the members doing it. I'll send you a mediafire link (UK time in 9 hours time I'm afraid) of the out-takes.

I love this idea but, of course, everyone has to be comfortable to do what they can - let's make this the best video ever, especially with it being cover number ten.

Ganbare yo, minna! Fight!

pinq wrote:whoa, im a shy person .shy.

What is my err... signature move, if I may ask? hahahaha Hmm

clem84 wrote:^^^^^
This could be really amazing. Shouldn't all SH cover project be like this? I will definitely do some of those when doing my videos for onegai.

It all depends on people's time/willingness, I'm afraid. I've done two edits for SHCB and I just try to do the best with what is available.

The TENTH SHCB project - LOVE ME DO - Page 5 SCANDALCOLLE-2020-SIG

~ CHECK OUT MY 「感謝祭」ŌSAKA 2018 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 26, 2016 6:36 am

astuffds

astuffds

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
kudo_maharizu wrote:
astuffds wrote:Now for the finishing strike, the Music Video

I was thinking to finish the video before the Singapore live (June 4th) so I can drop the link/ QR code/ perhaps even CD to the present box there. I am confident I can manage to finish it, but with such well done music, I want to deliver my very best for this team. Let's make this something we really proud of.

Thus I'm gonna have to request some additional shots from all of you in your spare time from different angle, if possible (yup you guys have sent me videos, so this is purely additional, but will do wonders for the video), no pressure guys xD 

---------
here's my request:

+ focused solely on your hands playing your instruments
   guitars and bass: fingers on fret, or right hand strumming is appreciated, especially at solo parts
   drum: if possible, I'd really love to have you playing your drums and have it recorded from a different angle (front, or the other side). 

clapping hands. for the bridge and ulala part

+ singing to the camera ("here we go!" line). Especially madeindar :D  No, I won't ask you to do cosplay lol, just recordings of you singing all of your parts. Is it possible to have you record your side view for the video? It'll be great if you do!

marcoatendido, kudo, and pinq are very welcome to record as well! I would greatly appreciate more cheerful expression on the video!
.clap. .clap.  
NB: but if you don't really like to show your face, it's okay! (me too actually). This is just a request :D

+ other daily things (driving car, waving hi, doing random stuff, swimming eating ramen or any other daily stuff, it's up to you!) since the song has a really cheerful tune. 

-------------
For this request, you can just use your phone camera if recording with Hi-res camera is difficult for you (I don't have one *sobs*). And no, you don't have to record full-length video many times. Just short videos for each request are more than enough.

A bundle of short videos from each of you guys would be greatly appreciated!

(note: this will act as the video's assets, the more I have, the broader possibilities will be available for me. Of course there's a chance that I might not include the video you send to me Sad But I promise I will do my all to create the best video I can muster with your help) 

.love. .love.
So for this project, once again, Yoroshiku onegaishimasu! I will do my very best as well!

.hardwork. .hardwork.

And please, please record the videos only if you have the spare time... I don't want to trouble you guys too much :'D

You prolly would have this as backup, astuffds, so firstly i apologise if I am suggesting things that you already know.

1. Close ups - prolly zooming in on Premiere. Not ideal (I did that on Stamp! for the lead guitarist but it became a tad pixellated) but at least it's doable especially for pinq's guitar playing during the solo. There's also Ken Burns zoom/pan techniques to fake a dolly shot.

2. Claps - can you use my claps already in the video? If it is a bit out of sync - drag and drop hehe. But I think I didn't clap during the bridge...

3. Random stuff - my original video files has lots of out-take material (switching my laptop on etc). I can give loads of 'daily stuff' (from holidays etc, eh - I am not a Snapchat selfie kind of person all right HAHAHAHAHA) but it's pointless if it's just some of the members doing it. I'll send you a mediafire link (UK time in 9 hours time I'm afraid) of the out-takes.

I love this idea but, of course, everyone has to be comfortable to do what they can - let's make this the best video ever, especially with it being cover number ten.

Ganbare yo, minna! Fight!

Worry not,
The initial videos that you guys sent are actually enough. Plus the idea for requesting additional shots is actually inspired by your moves in the video (like "I want moooooooreeee!!" lol)

Once again, this is just a additional request, a side-mission.
Of course I hate to trouble anyone :'D But I hear sayings that "If you don't ask for it, you won't get it", hence the request. So I'll say it again, that please record it only if you have the time and the freedom to do it.

No pressure~ And if you can't, please don't let it bothers you, because you guys have done a great job after all!
.clap. .clap.

Anyway, thanks for the tips kudo, I'll keep it in mind.
.love.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 26, 2016 9:47 am

clem84

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I Had time to listen to the final mix.  LOVE  

It sounds amazing. This will be the best cover yet. Everyone involved should be proud. Nice one

BTW, I have Audio Technica ATH-M50x too. I didn't realize how amazing they were until I started using them for music production.

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 26, 2016 10:30 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)

Okay

HOLD UP

I havent been following this thread but whos doing the lead vocals? It is absolutely ridiculous how good this cover is I cant even believe it, mad props to you all. 

WOW

The TENTH SHCB project - LOVE ME DO - Page 5 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu May 26, 2016 11:17 pm

marcoatendido

marcoatendido

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/user/hoyhoyhoymarco
Noodles wrote:Okay

HOLD UP

I havent been following this thread but whos doing the lead vocals? It is absolutely ridiculous how good this cover is I cant even believe it, mad props to you all. 

WOW
@astuffds is sooooooooooo good  .toj.

The TENTH SHCB project - LOVE ME DO - Page 5 HO2yovn

2016 J-POP IDOL WINNER
CHECK OUT MY PERFORMANCE IN FRONT OF SAISAI:
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri May 27, 2016 12:15 am

astuffds

astuffds

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
marcoatendido wrote:
Noodles wrote:Okay

HOLD UP

WOW
@astuffds is sooooooooooo good  .toj.

Grin Thank you very much..

But I could never done it without everyone's swift work - I honestly panicked at one point as I found out that the others really do their stuff like pros (drum, bass, backing vocals, guitars, synth sounds perfectly in sync and clear - and in such a short period of time)
I even got myself a helping hand from a recording studio since what I got is a mere laptop mic, which is not good at all :'D So thanks to them, I was driven to do more than I intended at start.

That was really fun, definitely my first time doing all the stuffs I did, and the result was worth it, or even much better after pinq did his magic.

Please Onion So thank you madeindar, kudo_maharizu, marcoatendido, and pinq. You guys rock!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 28, 2016 1:13 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
TEASER

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 28, 2016 2:48 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
I like it Happy

The TENTH SHCB project - LOVE ME DO - Page 5 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 28, 2016 5:43 pm

madeindar

madeindar

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
kudo_maharizu wrote:TEASER

i wish i still have my camera with me. ( ._.)

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 30, 2016 1:49 am

marcoatendido

marcoatendido

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Claps Video

I was about to laugh because I tried to hold a simple smile, but I think it made the video fun. Lol

2016 J-POP IDOL WINNER
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 30, 2016 2:55 am

astuffds

astuffds

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer

Niiiiice
LOVE LOVE LOVE
I am working on the video guys! Please be patient hehehe
madeindar wrote:

Where's your camera? Did you lose it? :o

marcoatendido wrote:Claps Video

I was about to laugh because I tried to hold a simple smile, but I think it made the video fun. Lol

Perfect! Thanks a lot marco! I could really use this in the video  .clap. .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 30, 2016 3:45 am

madeindar

madeindar

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
astuffds wrote:

madeindar wrote:

Where's your camera? Did you lose it? :o

hahaha i gave it to my sister since she travels a lot. can only use my old iphone camera, bummer

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 30, 2016 5:43 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Hey guys, I think it would be a great idea to use the SHCB songs as background music for the 10th anniversary video project, If you'd agree to it please let me know and if someone can help me download the highest quality audio rip would be great.

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 30, 2016 5:59 am

marcoatendido

marcoatendido

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@noodles I'm totally down! Did you mean just LMD or like, the others as well?

2016 J-POP IDOL WINNER
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 30, 2016 6:07 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
marcoatendido wrote:@noodles I'm totally down! Did you mean just LMD or like, the others as well?

If the video is longer than LMD might loop it or use another one maybe, depends on the duration of the project!

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon May 30, 2016 8:27 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
I've a friend who'd like to contribute to the clapping part of the video. Hope the band doesn't mind:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hb8v4fb1ahon7nw/FUN_LMD.MOV

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 31, 2016 5:09 am

marcoatendido

marcoatendido

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
kudo_maharizu wrote:I've a friend who'd like to contribute to the clapping part of the video. Hope the band doesn't mind:

Didn't match my expectation at all, HAHAHAHAHA

2016 J-POP IDOL WINNER
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue May 31, 2016 6:19 am

madeindar

madeindar

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
kudo_maharizu wrote:I've a friend who'd like to contribute to the clapping part of the video. Hope the band doesn't mind:

this gives me an idea

edit: will try to do additional shots for the video tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:42 am

madeindar

madeindar

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
okay. here's my videos.

please replace my old video with these ones. (the old one is craptastic quality :|)

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:26 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
madeindar wrote:okay. here's my videos.

please replace my old video with these ones. (the old one is craptastic quality :|)

Nice one - better clarity this time.

Although was a tad disappointed you didn't cospla.... KIDDINGKIDDING.

Grin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.