Go down

Re: SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE
Posted Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:04 pm

Cryptor

Cryptor

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cryptor1/
great to hear that ! I wish i could turn back time  .shy.

SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 10 76561198015702407
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:19 pm

Michie_

Caless Student
Caless Student
Aizix wrote:Wow, it was amazing. They are great live indeed and as I predicted a few months ago ESY is my favourite live song. It was so energetic. 
I hope they aren't discouraged with low frequency and come back on the next Europe tour Sad
They changed the order of the songs a bit (DOLL was the encore and Shunkan was somewhere in the middle) and skipped LOVE SURVIVE. There was 19 songs in total if I'm not mistaken.

On the negative side I wasn't fully satisfied with the sound. Mami's guitar was very trebly and lost in the mix. I had to guess what she's playing during the solos. But that can be expected from such a small club - drums were in the front but turning everything else up would simply make it too loud.
Anyways it was an awesome night, I sooo want to experience it again.  .wow.

To be honest, sound in Amsterdam had some problems as well. But what do you mean with low frequency? There was little public?

I'm curious of the attendance in Austria. It seems like a random choice to visit that country and not a big city like Antwerpen or Brussel (Belgium).

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:27 am

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I personally enjoyed the sound quality the most in Amsterdam. Cologne and Hamburg didn't feel quite as good to me. There might be some bias involved in my view because it was the first time I saw them again after more than a year.

Those Belgian cities are close to Amsterdam and it was in the weekend so I see nothing wrong in their choice with Austria. Belgium is sadly left out from tours all the time but traveling to the Netherlands or western Germany is not too tough from there with car or train.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:16 am

CommSpecTraynor

CommSpecTraynor

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://sicksister.deviantart.com/
There was little public in Wroclaw, like 120 people. But I think we won them over with our great enthusiasm Happy

SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 10 L5WrWMH
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:39 am

arudoin

arudoin

Caless Student
Caless Student
Do you guys think that they're making a new documentary?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:25 am

Michie_

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Scandalsuki wrote:I personally enjoyed the sound quality the most in Amsterdam. Cologne and Hamburg didn't feel quite as good to me. There might be some bias involved in my view because it was the first time I saw them again after more than a year.

Those Belgian cities are close to Amsterdam and it was in the weekend so I see nothing wrong in their choice with Austria. Belgium is sadly left out from tours all the time but traveling to the Netherlands or western Germany is not too tough from there with car or train.

You're right. I was thinking of county's with a big anime/j-pop scene. Guess France and London are going to be really packed with people.

120 people? Makes me wonder how many there where in Amsterdam/Germany.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:52 am

Aizix

Aizix

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://soundcloud.com/devias1
Michie_ wrote:
But what do you mean with low frequency? There was little public?
Yeah, sorry. That's what I meant.

@CommSpecTraynor

I hope so Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:04 pm

Michie_

Caless Student
Caless Student
That makes me legitimate sad. On the other hand, 120 people that payed at least 38 euro for a ticket means they still made a profit. Especially if people also bought merchandise.

Hopefully it's enough for them to return to Europe.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:06 pm

Qberto

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I don't think they'll stop touring in Europe. They may not make this city in Poland a stop anymore though. The ladies love the opportunity  to visit new places so I don't think they regret coming to Poland  and it sounds like the audience gave them lots of love which makes it worth it as a performer.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 10 N8GmTwG

Set list for SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE @ Firlej, Wroclaw, Poland:

Spoiler:

SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 10 Q3IAASN

Set list for SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE @ Szene, Wien, Austria:

Spoiler:

SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 10 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:54 pm

Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
I'm seeing some are disappointed with some of the turnout.  I wouldn't worry too much on this hurting the chances of them coming back to your town or country.  The best way for a rock band to build their audience is to play live often and keep coming back to the areas they previously played. 

Even though Scandal's celebrating 10 years, they have primarily toured close to their home in the neighboring countries around Japan.  By allowing fans to record and photograph these European shows, I am sure their fan base is going to grow and the next time they come back the audience will double.

And for those of you capturing video and photos-- thank you!  I can't make it to Europe, but it's been fun experiencing these concerts vicariously through you.  Keep it coming.  Go Scandal!

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:39 pm

bennycz

Caless Student
Caless Student
Just returned from the Vienna Show, my SCANDALous baptism, and I am totally thrilled by both the ladies and show itself, but also by the great People I met tonight.  
The place was not full, but the audience gave a huge response, so it made it worth it for the band, at least I hope so. The volume was a bit higher than it should have been, but that was to be expected... Otherwise, it was just perfect, I wont bother you guys with my crazy blabbering, most of you have that experience already anyway. For those who do not - go see them live, that is the only thing to do.
After the show, some of us caught the girls as they were leaving the venue; we sung 'Sayounara my friend' for them, it seemed they appretiated that, Rina even took a footage on her phone, so maybe it appears on the net later. I have to Point out that it was my idea Happy and I am quite proud of it.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:03 am

joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Don Dio wrote:By allowing fans to record and photograph these European shows, I am sure their fan base is going to grow and the next time they come back the audience will double.

So photos and videos are not prohibited this time?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:35 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
joon wrote:
Don Dio wrote:By allowing fans to record and photograph these European shows, I am sure their fan base is going to grow and the next time they come back the audience will double.

So photos and videos are not prohibited this time?

So far its been allowed at every show

SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 10 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:37 am

joon

joon

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Noodles wrote:So far its been allowed at every show

I just hope this is true for London as well. Last time they seemed very strict about that.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:49 am

RoB'z

RoB'z

Caless Student
Caless Student
joon wrote:

I just hope this is true for London as well. Last time they seemed very strict about that.
I hope so also for the London show (But it might just be that London venue is very strict, I remember going to a gig there once & the security was very militant about cameras lol)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:02 am

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
joon wrote:

@above

hmmmm I cant remember exactly what the rules were last time around in London since im not the kind of guy to take pics from the front row, a lot has changed since then aswell but ask the venue guys first to see if its allowed (I dont think there will be a problem taking pics this time around btw)

SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 10 Slide-13
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:28 am

Michie_

Caless Student
Caless Student
Is there a set list for the last two concerts?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:36 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Michie_ wrote:Is there a set list for the last two concerts?

Doesn't seem like people remember the exact set list in order for Wroclaw, but I posted the Wien one a few hours ago.

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t12891p225-scandal-tour-2016-yellow-in-europe#744063

In the future, check #setlist to see set lists.

SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 10 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:26 am

ananasen

Caless Student
Caless Student
Small correction for the Hamburg setlist; Shunkan Sentimental was played instead of Love Survive, not during the encore.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:57 am

LPik

LPik

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8o_Jk22FlCwFviOt3g1FjA
Two amazing concerts in Wroclaw and Vienna. I am very excited that I can finally Scandal could see live and it's indescribable. Moreover, after the concert in Wroclaw Rina came to the edge of the stage and gave Double High Five. And in Vienna before boarding a taxi, Rina made a video with us and Girls on her phone. She looked so enthusiastically and other Girls too. So i can't be happier. Love Struck  Thank you guys in both cities for a great atmosphere and great spent time. Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:22 pm

Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I can only second all that has been said. Vienna live was great. We were happy to meet all these nice people from central Europe and from Asia. We could talk to many of them including young people and old rockers. Also met my countrymen whom we have not known before.

I was happy with the high touch. I saw them on pictures, videos and even on a live concert before but they are even cuter and more beautiful this close. I liked the sound quality. Each song rocked. I think Rina is to much hidden behind despite She is doing a hard work and a great job. I liked the set list. I felt lucky to get the rain in Vienna and therefore the Rainy song too. Even though my favorite is Onegai Navigation.

SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 10 Alairas3
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:01 pm

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Haruna changed the lyrics of "sunday drive" a bit but I couldn't understand the word she used (she pointed at the audience while saying it). What did she replace "burger shop" with exactly, did someone catch that?

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:14 pm

Hasenfu

Hasenfu

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

It took us a while to exchange, edit and upload the files, but here's the epic SCANDAL BABY version of Cologne!  Wink

Edit: Aaaaand, I mistook the date -.-. Gotta change that immediately. Sorry!

Edit 2: I'm currently re-uploading. The new video will be here:

You may have known three or fourthousand people in your life. But you only talk about six or seven.
- Elias Canetti
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:40 pm

PPPeter

PPPeter

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Finally back home. After Scandal live I attended Wratislavia Cantans  and visited friends, so it was full weekend. Happy
As for Scandal show - I think that there were a little more people - around 150, but it does not matter much - we gave 200% output, so girls seemed do like what they got. And we almost made Tomo cry (of course that were tears of joy Tongue ) when we sat tight on the floor and lighted few lighters during Chiisana Honoo. Some "small flames" they were Happy
We have to divide band experience for such small show - and that was great for sure - from turnout for agency - namely B7klan - that could not be much, but... at least they did not lose money - Firlej is dirt cheap to lease, so renting a bus for one day of a tour could cost more Wink But one thing that agency did not to well was advertising - there was next to none in Poland. Also with average wage here being low tickets above 30Euro for not to well globally known band in small venue...
That aside - show was great - energy was overflowing from the stage and audience returned it twofold, so all in all - for me it was success!
So sorry for little wall of text and see some of You in Paris - birthday spend at Scandal live will be good birthday for me :D

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum