Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Re: SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE
Posted Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:09 pm

Zaraki11

Zaraki11

Caless Student
Caless Student
@Peter. Was going to film it but my body could not  stop jumping, then decided just what the hell..lets give it all.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:17 pm

Jikan

Jikan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://jikan.fr/
The live reports will come later because I really have to sleep before going back to work tomorrow, but here are the two videos I took in Paris. Shaky, blurry, and the phone's mic couldn't handle it, but it's somewhat "watchable":

— Take me out [MEGA - 370.7MB]

— Jam session [MEGA - 432.9MB]

SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 14 Scanda10
「私は完璧を嫌悪する!! 完璧であるば、それ以上は無い。」
「そこに創造の余地は無く、それは知恵も才能も立ち入る隙がないと言う事だ」
If a link I posted is dead, I probably just moved the file to another account or replaced it with a better version. Feel free to PM me.
IRC
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:47 pm

SconeEd

SconeEd

Caless Student
Caless Student
I went to the London gig on Saturday and thought it was fabulous. I was at last years concert too and so was a little concerned how well it would sell this year but I had no worries about that once I saw the queue all the way along Upper Street. It was great to see a packed venue and the buzz I got seeing the girls live again after 18 months was immense - my mate who came last year was with me again and we were near the bar to the right of the stage and with a decent view of all of the girls on stage (closest to Mami).

I loved the whole set list and the evening just flew by - whatever track was in there (even if they weren't particular favourites of my own - just a couple) were just brilliant and to see the band just a few yards away just made the occasion more spine tinglingly more exciting.

Mami's small MC to the crowd surprised me, how well she spoke (great pronounciation) as usually Haruna does most of the speaking. I took plenty of pictures and did some videoing. I also caught the moment in Scandal Baby when Tomomi pulled a shocked face and wagged her finger. Was it something Haruna did as they always crowd around her at that point in the song (and couldnt see Haruna as Mami was in the way)?. I may share it later but the sound is a little poor so I may look further for other videos of the same moment.

All in all what a bl**dy brilliant night and I'd love them to come back to the UK again - maybe somewhere else as well as London next time?

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:28 am

Qberto

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
First, much thanks to wildthing and everyone who shared concert footage. It was great to have the opportunity to share in the experience. Wildthing's footage of Konya wa Pizza Party was awesome; I felt like I got a total POV of the show. It was very kinetic.
I was wondering, is it just me or did Haruna's bossitude increase by at least tenfold on this tour? I get this just from the concert footage I've seen and I wonder if the SH concertgoers got this vibe.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:49 am

Zaraki11

Zaraki11

Caless Student
Caless Student
@Qberto... Hahaha your totally right on on Haruna's bossy side. I am sure its part of her personality but again a rarely see on it in action. Except in Paris during some of her MC, she is just lovely.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:27 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Well every group has to have a Leader and I think Haru makes a great one Happy

SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 14 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:06 pm

Shyrtex

Caless Student
Caless Student
Got the VIP tickets for them in London. It was my very first concert ever and my first time travelling somewhere far on my own. My heart was racing so fast when I saw them during the hi-touch session I couldn't say what I wanted to say. 
I managed to get 3rd row towards the right near Mami so I was quite happy with that, but the speakers were so loud that for most of the concert I heard them singing and talking like chipmunks. I thought that maybe it was because of my position from the speakers, but after the show ended, everyone sounded like they were talking in high pitch to me which was an interesting experience for me. Though I'll definitely be bringing ear protection next time.
Time passed so fast, right when I was about to check what time it was, it's already the last song.
Really glad that I am studying in the UK. Hope to see them again next year.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:10 pm

Qberto

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@Zaraki11: Actually, what I was referring to was her stage presence and command.  We all know as the lead singer and oldest of the group she is considered the "leader" of Scandal, but I felt she seemed to really exude confidence and take ownership of her position as the frontwoman(The Boss). Just curious how other people who actually watched the shows in person felt.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:24 pm

CommSpecTraynor

CommSpecTraynor

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://sicksister.deviantart.com/
@Quberto
I was at concert in Wroclaw. Only Haru was talking, but was she more bossy? I don't know, maybe more confident. It felt like they all were more confident, maybe it's because of really small crowd, they were feeling better and closer to us all. But I really can't say if Haru was different. I didn't watch  footage from other concerts, didn't want to blur memory of my experience, so I don't have comparison. But I can definitely say they all were different than last year (I have seen them in Essen). Last year they were so unsure and shy, didn't made the connection with the crowd, I didn't feel that connection. I remember Mami, she was looking at her guitar, or at floor or over the heads of people, I caught her eye and a smile just once (was standing in front of her in first row, last year and this year), this year she was smiling at us, directly at people in front of her. So maybe it's all of them, not only Haru, because frankly, if I think about this, for me it seems, now when they are older, there's more equality in the band, but Haru directs more presure and attention at herself consciously relieving less confident members.

SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 14 L5WrWMH
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:30 pm

Peko peko

Peko peko

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm kinda late with my concert experience but oh well!
I live in Ireland so I had to get a flight to London as well as many trains but it was sooo worth it1 It was my first time seeing the girls live and I'll admit, I nearly started crying when they first came on and during Chiisana Honoo! I was surrounded by quite a few tall people and couldn't see Mami very well but that didn't stop me dancing and singing the whole way through the concert. I've got some video clips of Mami talking, the Jam session, some Mami solos and of course the second verse of Scandal Baby. I think I'll upload them so you can all see!

SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 14 YiMH9iW
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:26 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@Peko peko

Dont feel bad about it, I saw Scandal for the first time in London last year and my eyes filled with tears as well when I saw them for real and I am a guy Happy

SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 14 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:59 pm

Qberto

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@Wildthing
Do you know what happened to warrant a finger wag from both Tomomi and Mami during Scandal Baby?

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:41 pm

Jikan

Jikan

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
https://jikan.fr/
Qberto wrote:Do you know what happened to warrant a finger wag from both Tomomi and Mami during Scandal Baby?

Timo and MAMI tried -again but with no luck, for once- to make Haru lose track of the lyrics. Haru held on with bravery and the moment you're talking about is when Timo and MAMI admit defeat x)

SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 14 Scanda10
「私は完璧を嫌悪する!! 完璧であるば、それ以上は無い。」
「そこに創造の余地は無く、それは知恵も才能も立ち入る隙がないと言う事だ」
If a link I posted is dead, I probably just moved the file to another account or replaced it with a better version. Feel free to PM me.
IRC
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:27 pm

CommSpecTraynor

CommSpecTraynor

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://sicksister.deviantart.com/
Jikan wrote:
Qberto wrote:Do you know what happened to warrant a finger wag from both Tomomi and Mami during Scandal Baby?

Timo and MAMI tried -again but with no luck, for once- to make Haru lose track of the lyrics. Haru held on with bravery and the moment you're talking about is when Timo and MAMI admit defeat x)
SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 14 A10

Are you guys talking about this moment? (btw, it's a perfect meme picture)

SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 14 L5WrWMH
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:45 am

RoB'z

RoB'z

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

CommSpecTraynor wrote:
Jikan wrote:

SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 14 A10

Are you guys talking about this moment? (btw, it's a perfect meme picture)
Hahaha, that's my photo ^_^ v

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:25 am

arudoin

arudoin

Caless Student
Caless Student
Peko peko wrote:I'm kinda late with my concert experience but oh well!
I live in Ireland so I had to get a flight to London as well as many trains but it was sooo worth it1 It was my first time seeing the girls live and I'll admit, I nearly started crying when they first came on and during Chiisana Honoo! I was surrounded by quite a few tall people and couldn't see Mami very well but that didn't stop me dancing and singing the whole way through the concert. I've got some video clips of Mami talking, the Jam session, some Mami solos and of course the second verse of Scandal Baby. I think I'll upload them so you can all see

Please upload! I want to hear more of Mami's english  LOVE

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:51 pm

Qberto

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Ok, thanks Jikan. I wondered if someone in the crowd was getting scolded,  but it seemed kinda playful. 
@RoB'z: great photo,captured  the moment

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:13 pm

penguin

penguin

Caless Student
Caless Student
arudoin wrote:
Peko peko wrote:I've got some video clips of Mami talking, the Jam session, some Mami solos and of course the second verse of Scandal Baby. I think I'll upload them so you can all see

Please upload! I want to hear more of Mami's english  LOVE
I second this!!!
I was there but would love to hear it again Happy
.love.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:25 pm

Peko peko

Peko peko

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (5 votes)

Ok guys so here's a few clips. I didn't record much cause I wanted to experience it with my own eyes.
My camera was really shaky and the audio is also kinda weird; sometimes it sounds underwater idk!

SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 14 YiMH9iW
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:22 am

MassOreoKiller

MassOreoKiller

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thank you!!

I guess Rina doesn't speak English well.
It would be funny to hear her try, she would probably fail.

Tomomi's voice sounds even more high pitched in English.
I love how the crowd got excited. Now i want to attend one of their concerts even more.  Sad

SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 14 Csdrtz13
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:58 am

etwee

etwee

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Gratitude to the many fans who recorded and uploaded video clips of this tour, and to the SC team for encouraging it. Someday soon when they come to Boston—at least NYC, pleeze—I will definitely push these videos around to promote them! As for their English, Rina is super diligent, you know she studies French which she showed off in Marseille and Paris—I'm sure she'd nail English as well. Tomo seemed to be singing her English phrase—if you listen to her in interviews, she usually speaks in a kind of breath-y lower register. Haru's English is much improved… Mami was a nice surprise, really had the intonation down...

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:14 pm

DaanW

DaanW

Caless Student
Caless Student
Wow, I never knew Mami's English is close to perfect.  Impressive

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:30 pm

Qberto

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
It was mentioned that Mami was taking English lessons before they started their European tour.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:58 am

penguin

penguin

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thanks Peko!
Great to hear Mami's bit again Happy
I imagine Mami has always had an interest in speaking English also because of writing lyrics and that Japanese fashion of dropping English phrases in Happy (eg. love me do)

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:43 pm

Gaki-san2001

Gaki-san2001

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
One of our fellow fan made a video in Vienna. It also contains Rainy so it's a real treasure!

SCANDAL TOUR 2016 “YELLOW” IN EUROPE - Page 14 Alairas3
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.