Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
We would like to start the project for SCANDAL's 10th anniversary!
The finished project will consist of one collaboration video combined from fans and fan clubs all over the world. You may either submit your own video, or you may submit a collective video with your fan club or friends.
The guidelines are as follows:
Under 5 second video of yourself saying congratulations/thank you to SCANDAL. The video can be in any language you wish to use. Please make sure to provide an English translation of your message if you use any language other than English or Japanese, since the final video will be subbed in Japanese for the band.
Please do not use written signs with a bunch of text on them. This is not the correct project to be doing that. If you have a lot of things you want to say to them, wait until our next Fan Letter Project to do so. Also, the band will probably not stop and pause the video just to read your written message.
If you are part of a fan club or a group of friends that wish to do a collective video:
Up to a 15 second video delivering a small message to SCANDAL. Congratulations/Thank you is fine; a small message is also okay. You can say things such as thanking them for visiting your country during the world tour, etc.
If you are part of a group video, please do not send in an individual video as we don't know how many videos in total we will be receiving.
Now, on to how to submit videos:
1. Videos must be uploaded to a file sharing site such as Mediafire or MEGA, and you must then e-mail us the link to it. If this is not an option for you, try to send it as an attachment in your e-mail, or upload it to YouTube.
2. If you use any language other than English or Japanese, please provide an English translation of exactly what you said in your video since the final video will be subtitled in Japanese for the band. Make sure to include this in your e-mail.
3. Please provide your city and country. If you are part of a group message, please provide the name of the group (ex. SH USA, SCANDAL France, SCANDAL's Sushi, etc.). All of this information will be used in an overlay over your message. Make sure to also include this in your e-mail.
4. If you are doing a group video, the group name will be used. If you are an individual, your SH username will be used. If you'd like your name to be used instead (first name only), make sure to let us know.
5. All the information listed above must be emailed to email@example.com with the subject: SCANDAL 10th Anniversary Project.
Deadline for the submissions is Sunday, July 31st.
The video will be sent to SCANDAL via social media a few days prior to their 10th year anniversary on August 21st. We will try to contact SCANDAL's staff to see if they can help in any way, but, as we already know, it's not something that happens often.
Thanks to user astuffds for taking the initiative with starting this project.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!
Last edited by Noodles on Mon May 30, 2016 12:09 am; edited 3 times in total