Rina and Tomomi [Page 1 of 1]

Rina and Tomomi
Posted on Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:10 pm

rinaforev

Caless Student
Caless Student
So I have been binge watching SCANDAL interviews for a few days now to know them better and I have been catching myself smiling like a weirdo. I noticed that Haruna and Rina answer the questions most of the time. 
Anyway, I don't know if it's just me but when I watch the interviews, there seem to be some kind of tension between Tomomi and Rina. Again, I'm not sure about this because I might be making up stuff in my mind but they interact less compared to when they interact with Haruna and Mami. 
Nonetheless, I know that I have to catch up with the facts and I would like to know what you think about this.Clap

Back to top Go down

Re: Rina and Tomomi
Posted on Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:14 pm

Star~world96®

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Welcome to club ^o^

When did these interviews come out? If it's numerous interviews from different years then it may just be how they are,  since I doubt Tomomi and Rina had tension for years. I never really noticed any tension between them, they don't sit by each other a lot so there interaction between them seems a bit less.  

It may seem like there is some tension between them on camera,  but off camera,  I'm pretty sure their interact with each other as much as they do with other members. ^_^

Back to top Go down

Re: Rina and Tomomi
Posted on Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:34 pm

Noodles

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
http://atarashiimusic.com
Theres no particular beef or tension between them, some members just have more affinity with each other (TOMO + MAMI, HARU + RINA) they might not share more stuff outside of music and thats why you dont see them interact with each other too much, its nothing bad or rare to be honest

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down