Where to Pre-Order Japanese Music?
Posted on Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:14 am

SourChicken

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/Bassection
The only places I'm aware of that I can Pre-Order my Japanese music from is either CDJapan or Yesasia, but I'd like to ask if anyone knows any more sites to Pre-Order from.

I ask this because I've been trying to find High and Mighty Color's single 'Re:ache' for Pre-Order but can't find anything by searching.
CDJapan doesn't have the First Press release version anymore, and Yesasia is dear and includes £8 shipping at the cheapest.

If anybody could help me find somewhere to Pre-Order this single with First Press then I'd be eternally grateful, as this is their last single release and I'd love to get hold of the DVD & Poster.

If all else fails I'll just have to fork out the money to buy it from Yesasia, which will stop me being able to buy Scandal's 'Temptation Box' OMG

Back to top Go down

Re: Where to Pre-Order Japanese Music?
Posted on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:19 am

orphicviper

Caless Student
Caless Student
You might try Play-Asia.com, that's where I pre-ordered BEST LIVE 2009 DVD and TEMPTATION BOX from.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:21 am

alcin91

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
you can try amazon japan,they do ship internationally for CDs and DVDs and photobooks.You even get their amazon discount! It's a good site to go to but shipping will be a bit expensive because they fixed EMS for all international shipping.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:09 am

vincendadiaz

International Performer
International Performer
yes agree with orphicviper. play-asia is trusted

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:17 pm

SourChicken

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/Bassection
Thanks for the suggestions, Play-asia didn't have the single, and Amazon.co.jp ended up being £10 dearer than Yesasia after the shipping.

If anyone knows any more please let me know.

Back to top Go down