Go down

RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」
Posted Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:56 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator

RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Re: RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」
Posted Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:43 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

To be clear, we still do NOT and will never allow fan-done scans of official SCANDAL releases to be posted on SCANDAL HEAVEN because we support anti-piracy and would like fans to support the band and purchase their releases.

However, if the scans/pictures of official releases are made available to the public via official sources, then they may be posted. That being said, Amazon.jp and Google Books have made 43 select scans of "It's me RINA" available to be viewed by anyone, so I am reposting them here.

Also, you can officially purchase RINA's book here from CD Japan Wink

RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Cover RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Image RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Image RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Image RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Image
RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Image RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Image RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Image RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Image RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Image RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Image RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Image RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Image RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Image RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Image RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Image RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Image RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Image RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Image RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Image RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Image RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Image RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Image RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Image RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Image RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Image RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Image RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Image RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Image RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Image RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Image RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Image RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Image RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Image RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Image RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Image RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Image RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Image RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Image RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Image RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Image RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Image RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 Image

RINA's Style Book - 「It's me RINA」 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:03 am

dchan419

dchan419

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.instagram.com/dchan419/
Thanks for reposting what (is available) you can here. I didn't buy this book as i wasn't sure what to expect from it but there seems to be some pretty cool shots here. Young Rina!! Me not being able to read japanese will probably curb me from buying this but i did enjoy checking these pages out!

Special Thanks NYC 09-2018
Feedback Store Patron 08-2019
Mirror World Tour Boston 07-2022
**signature inspired by tge**
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:05 pm

Steadystate

Steadystate

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Me not being able to read japanese will probably curb me from buying this
Didn't get the book when it first came out for the same reason as you above. However, on a whim, I decided to get it for Christmas this year... 

My review:

1) Structure - the book is very simply and clearly organised into four main topics, which is great for people who just want to zoom into specific interests.

1. Music - pretty much a recap of Rina's journey in Scandal
  2. Movies/Books -  Rina's recommendations
  3. Fashion - lots of photos of Rina trying out different styles
  4. Interviews - Rina's personal history and some interviews

2) Visuals - 

• Excellent. And I don't mean just the photos of Rina, but also the artwork in the rest of the book that complements the photos so well. 
  • The text captions are also kept short and sweet without overwhelming the visuals. 
  • The book is about A5 size, which surprised me because I expected it to be the bigger like their tour photobooks.

3) Content - 

• I was prepared to very painfully try to read the book with a visual translator, but very fortunately found that a fan had already translated most of the book here: [Removed] [Unfortunately, the link contains fan-photos of the book which I know is against SH rules, mods pls remove the link if it's not okay for me to share the link here ><]
  • For fans who keep up with Scandal's interviews and social media activity, you won't learn anything new from the "Music" section. The "Movies/Books" and "Fashion" section will have Rina giving very thoughtful commentary on everything she's recommending, but it's nothing intimate or personal that you'd remember after closing the book. 
  • So the only really memorable section (for me) was the "Interviews" section. A lot of it is Rina reiterating her worldview on being a woman, living life on your own terms etc. But she does also drop new, interesting nuggets of information like how her mother and other hobbies influence her fashion, how she refers to herself as a "lone wolf" for having very few friends, and a sweet story about her first love in high school etc

All in all, the book is an enjoyable flip-through. Even if you can't read Japanese and don't want to refer to the fan translation, the artwork is good enough for you to spend time studying each page and making your purchase worth it.
Nice one

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.