SCANDAL LINE LIVE Special
Posted on Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:52 am

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

SCANDAL will appear live on 「SCANDAL LINE LIVE Special」, a special program on LINE's streaming service, on July 20th from 10:00 pm JST.

A special program will be held on LINE's live streaming service 「LINE LIVE」 !

The four members of SCANDAL will appear live and share untold stories about their new single 「Take Me Out」 and look back on their tenth year of formation. 「SCANDAL LINE LIVE Special」 is packed tight with precious live footage you can't see anywhere else but on this program, along with PVs, etc. It will be streamed on 7/20 (Wed.) from 22:00. Don't miss it!

【Program summary】
・Title: SCANDAL LINE LIVE Special
・Date: 7/20 (Wed.)
・Time: 2:00~
・Guest: SCANDAL (live appearance)
・Program URL: https://live.line.me/r/channels/21/upcoming/7687

#front-page

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

2011.07.03 SCANDAL @ AM2 -Anaheim, CA 2012.03.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN @武道館 2012.11.03+04 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知 2012.11.10 SCANDAL @ Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.03.03 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール 2014.06.01 Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2014 2014.06.02 SCANDAL Fan Meeting 2015.04.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 -Paris, FR 2015.04.26「HW」-London, UK 2015.04.30「HW」-Essen, GER 2015.05.15「HW」-Chicago, IL 2015.05.20「HW」-Mexico City, MEX 2015.05.22「HW」-Los Angeles, CA 2015.05.23「HW」-Anaheim, CA 2016.01.12+13 SCANDAL ARENA TOUR『PERFECT WORLD』@武道館2016.05.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 2016.05.22 SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2016 2016.05.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 2016.08.21 SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL @泉大津フェニックス 2017.07.14+15+17 SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL LINE LIVE Special
Posted on Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:15 am

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

「SCANDAL LINE LIVE Special」 will start at 10:00 pm JST, which is in a little less than two hours!

There will be untold stories surrounding the new single 「Take Me Out」, looking back their tenth year, live footage you can't watch anywhere else but on this program, and more! A new Dobondobondo song too...!? Don't miss it!

Watch: https://live.line.me/r/channels/21/upcoming/7687

#front-page #TakeMeOut

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

2011.07.03 SCANDAL @ AM2 -Anaheim, CA 2012.03.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN @武道館 2012.11.03+04 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知 2012.11.10 SCANDAL @ Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.03.03 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール 2014.06.01 Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2014 2014.06.02 SCANDAL Fan Meeting 2015.04.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 -Paris, FR 2015.04.26「HW」-London, UK 2015.04.30「HW」-Essen, GER 2015.05.15「HW」-Chicago, IL 2015.05.20「HW」-Mexico City, MEX 2015.05.22「HW」-Los Angeles, CA 2015.05.23「HW」-Anaheim, CA 2016.01.12+13 SCANDAL ARENA TOUR『PERFECT WORLD』@武道館2016.05.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 2016.05.22 SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2016 2016.05.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 2016.08.21 SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL @泉大津フェニックス 2017.07.14+15+17 SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:47 pm

wildthing

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Nothing too revealing just yet.
--
Tomomi mentioned they wanted to make "Take me out" video have a Japanese feel.

They went through a playlist here: 

https://music.line.me/playlist/upi7jbP3R5T7V9XBZRiMWPgYiPqev7l4lRLZ

Showed the short TMO video clip.
Went through a few questions.
Now they are going through some old live videos from their debut, doing live comments through it.

Dobondobondo both new tracks aired!!

The Video stream is grab-able, so I'm sure a fansub will come along Wink

Last edited by wildthing on Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:04 pm

mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Happy fun even if I didn't understand them Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:25 pm

Star~world96®

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
The Live just finished.

Even though my video kept buffering and I can't understand what they were saying, I still very much enjoyed it. Hopefully it'll be uploaded with subs so we can really enjoy it.

Surprised they played both Dobondobondo tracks, I really liked both of them. I wished they played a bit of I want you tho.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:14 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Here's the part about the playlist they selected:

Songs That Liven the Summer Up Chosen By SCANDAL

01. SCANDAL - "Take Me Out"
-RINA comments how it's pretty funny that they started with their own song
-HARU says, "Well, yeah, we made this song because we wanted to liven up the summer with it"

02. ORANGE RANGE - "Locolotion"
-RINA: "It really does liven the summer up!"
-It came out when they were in middle school (RINA thought maybe elementary school for her)

03. RIP SLYME - "Rakuen Baby" [Paradise Baby]
-They still listen to this song even now, and it's the best when they listen to before they're about to perform, and they think RIP SLYME is cool and stylish

04. SCANDAL - "Taiyou to Kimi ga Egaku STORY"
-RINA: "It livens things up at lives as well. Towels are spun, and it's a song that can make for great scenery."

05. Whiteberry - "Natsumatsuri" [Summer Festival]
-They sing it for karaoke
-Before they debuted, one of them (or all of them? They didn't really specify) wore a too-short yukata and a staff member told them they shouldn't do that and not to wear it during their real take. They were like, "What to wear then, a t-shirt?"

06. Ketsumeshi - "Natsu no Omoide" [Summer Memories]
-RINA: "A lot of scenery pops up in this song. It's wonderful."

07. CreepHyp - "Yuu, Sansan" [Misery, Brilliance]
-They listened to it recently
-RINA comments how CreepHyp has always been great and their recent songs are really cool; she's also looking forward to their next release

08. Yuzu - "Natsu Iro" [Summer Colors]
-RINA: "It makes me happy"
-It reminds HARU of her elementary school days and how they would sing it together

09. Ayumi Hamasaki - "Greatful days"
-Selected by RINA
-RINA: "I've always really liked her. I went to a live of hers by myself. It was the best. About the only artist that can make you cry just by appearing on stage is Ayumi Hamasaki. I've always thought she was so cool. Just seeing her made me cry. She's lovely."
-HARU: "Did you guys cry the first time you saw her?"
-MAMI: "I did."
-RINA: "Don't go alone and cry. It really surprised me."
-HARU: "It's probably because you were so happy."
-RINA: "That's right. Let's all go again together, okay?"

9.5? BONNIE PINK - "A Perfect Sky"
-This song is not in the playlist, but HARU talked about it haha
-All: "It's really cool."
-HARU: "Before the band, I was in a unit that formed at our dance and vocal school and we sang and dance to this song during a recital in the summer."
-TOMOMI: "The music video's so lively."

10. Def Tech - "My Way"
-RINA: "We just listened to this in the dressing room."
-MAMI: "It's really cool."

11. SCANDAL - "Taiyou Scandalous"
-TOMO: "We're really inserting a lot of our songs in this!"
-HARU and RINA say that their songs liven up the summer
-TOMO: "SCANDAL's a summer band"
-HARU laughs and wonders if that's so, and they mention how they have a lot of summer songs

12. Bruno Mars - "Runaway Baby"
-RINA: "I love this song! It's just so cool."
-HARU: "You've been listening to it a lot recently, right?"
-RINA: "Yeah, I have! When we went to Hawaii, Bruno Mars was playing in all of the shops like pancake restaurants and vintage stores. I thought of how great it is that local artists are loved. His songs are also awesome, really cool, and funky."

13. MAGIC! - "Rude"
-HARU: "When we went to Hawaii this year, MAGIC! was playing at the music festival we went to see. It was great. I wanted to hear 'Rude,' and that ended up being the very last song."
-RINA: "They really dragged it out."
-HARU: "Right?"
-TOMO: "It was during the encore. During it, we were all like, 'Oh, it's coming!' A session started and we thought 'Rude' would be next, but they started doing a cover!"
-MAMI: "It's kind of like, 'We won't leave until we hear it'"
-RINA: "Everyone was kind of mad and were like, 'Ugh, I'm so irritated! I can't take it! Geez!' And then [when they finally played it], everyone was like, 'Finally!'"
-TOMO: "Like, 'I'm glad!' It was relieving!"
-RINA: "Everyone was so annoyed."
-HARU: "But everyone left feeling happy."

14. New Politics - "Everywhere I Go (Kings and Queens)"
-Selected by RINA
-RINA: "They're a 3 member band from Denmark and are really cool. I really recommend this song. Please listen to it if you'd like."

15. Des'ree - "Life"
-Selected by MAMI
-It's one of the songs that really reminds her of summer. She's reminded of her elementary school days whenever she hears it, and it reminds her of watching dramas at night in the middle of summer.

16. Maroon 5 - "Sugar"
-Selected by HARUNA
-She listened to it quite a bit last summer, and it cools down the summer rather than livens it up and lets her body rest
-Both her and TOMO like Maroon 5

17. Red Hot Chili Peppers - "By the Way"
-Selected by TOMOMI
-Her mood this summer is "If you're in a band, you need to listen to RHCP"

Playlist here: https://music.line.me/playlist/upi7jbP3R5T7V9XBZRiMWPgYiPqev7l4lRLZ?ck=upi7_t0i2k4m6o8qAsCuEwGyItEEVXDgHdXg

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:53 pm

Metal Mickey

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Since Ayumi Hamasaki is Rina's idol, I always wondered what is her response if (or ever dreamed of) being invited to be on stage as a guest drummer for Ayumi.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:26 pm

stivo

Caless Student
Caless Student
i feel me very sad...
i have not see this Sad i hope it comes a stream from this...

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:40 pm

Rift

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://scandalindahouse.blogspot.co.uk/
You thanked this post! -

SCANDAL Mania Mexico uploaded the Dobondobondo section to YouTube.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:43 pm

Star~world96®

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@Rift
Thanks, but its not available

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:45 pm

Rift

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://scandalindahouse.blogspot.co.uk/
@Star~world96®
Can you use a VPN maybe?
I can access it from the UK.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:49 pm

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
Sekapero is in perfectly dobondobondo style while dobondobondo dungeon is way more "old school rap" that I though. it was a nice surprise!

as soon as they started introducing the playlist I knew rina would have put one ayumi hamasaki's song ahah. she's such a fangirl when it comes to her♡ (and you can really see how big of an ispiration/role model it is to rina when you read at the lyrics our little drummer can deliver)

tumblr ♪♪ twitter SCANDAL☆MANIA ♪♪ my english sucks (´∀`)♥
avatar+signature by me, respect it please ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:06 pm

victor_survive

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
If someone can't watch it through Youtube
Here is a facebook link

I like more Dobondobondo Dungeon, sekapero is good, it includes México and Tacos Love

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:09 pm

Star~world96®

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@Rift
Okay, thanks I was able to watch it ^_^

I'm glad to her a good amount of the songs since my computer kept buffering so I didn't get as much as both songs as I want. Really like both of them, love the old school rap of Dungeon ≧∇≦ and the fun "Scandal in the House " esque Sekapuro.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:30 pm

mio_akiyama

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Star~world96® wrote:The Live just finished.
Yeah, mine cut out completely for a few minutes, so I stopped early on after they finished the playlist talk. I'm actually glad I missed hearing the dobondobondo songs, I would have been annoyed at the buffering interruptions.

I can hold out.. 6 more days Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:00 pm

Noodles

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
http://atarashiimusic.com
victor_survive wrote:If someone can't watch it through Youtube
Here is a facebook link

I like more Dobondobondo Dungeon, sekapero is good, it includes México and Tacos Love

They also mention Peru - Ceviche which is a dish that is well known around south america but it was originated in Peru, Im surprised they would use that in their song but im very happy!

Back to top Go down

SCANDAL LINE LIVE Special - Translated Summary
Posted on Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:16 am

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (10 votes)

Here's my translated summary of the LINE LIVE broadcast:

Spoiler:
Talking about "Take Me Out":
-MAMI: "We wanted to do a song for our tenth anniversary outdoor live on 8/21. Since it's an outdoor summer festival, we wanted to make scenery we want to see and make at this live. I tried making a song that fit that perfectly."
-RINA: "When I began writing the lyrics, I first had the image of doing a song that would suit an outdoor live. MAMI's music had a melody and sounds that reminded me of a sunny, blue sky. She sent over one chorus to me, and I thought I'd try writing a summer song that doesn't use the word 'summer' in it. The lyrics make it a love song, but hearing it outdoors it lifts your spirits and opens your heart. It's an uptempo rock tune, so I think it'll be a fun song for everyone."

-They then talk about the "Take Me Out" MV that was just recently finished
-HARU asks TOMO "What kind of feeling did we finish it up with?"
-TOMO: "Kind of like how Japan is seen from the world. Like, 'This is Japan.'"

Songs That Liven the Summer Up Chosen By SCANDAL
-The band selected happy, rock songs that liven up the summer. The songs chosen remind the band of their middle school days.

01. SCANDAL - "Take Me Out"
-RINA comments how it's pretty funny that they started with their own song
-HARU says, "Well, yeah, we made this song because we wanted to liven up the summer with it"

02. ORANGE RANGE - "Locolotion"
-RINA: "It really does liven the summer up!"
-It came out when they were in middle school (RINA thought maybe elementary school for her)

03. RIP SLYME - "Rakuen Baby" [Paradise Baby]
-They still listen to this song even now, and it's the best when they listen to before they're about to perform, and they think RIP SLYME is cool and stylish

04. SCANDAL - "Taiyou to Kimi ga Egaku STORY"
-RINA: "It livens things up at lives as well. Towels are spun, and it's a song that can make for great scenery."

05. Whiteberry - "Natsumatsuri" [Summer Festival]
-They sing it for karaoke
-Before they debuted, one of them (or all of them? They didn't really specify) wore a too-short yukata and a staff member told them they shouldn't do that and not to wear it during their real take. They were like, "What to wear then, a t-shirt?"

06. Ketsumeshi - "Natsu no Omoide" [Summer Memories]
-RINA: "A lot of scenery pops up in this song. It's wonderful."

07. CreepHyp - "Yuu, Sansan" [Misery, Brilliance]
-They listened to it recently
-RINA comments how CreepHyp has always been great and their recent songs are really cool; she's also looking forward to their next release

08. Yuzu - "Natsu Iro" [Summer Colors]
-RINA: "It makes me happy"
-It reminds HARU of her elementary school days and how they would sing it together

09. Ayumi Hamasaki - "Greatful days"
-Selected by RINA
-RINA: "I've always really liked her. I went to a live of hers by myself. It was the best. About the only artist that can make you cry just by appearing on stage is Ayumi Hamasaki. I've always thought she was so cool. Just seeing her made me cry. She's lovely."
-HARU: "Did you guys cry the first time you saw her?"
-MAMI: "I did."
-RINA: "Don't go alone and cry. It really surprised me."
-HARU: "It's probably because you were so happy."
-RINA: "That's right. Let's all go again together, okay?"

9.5? BONNIE PINK - "A Perfect Sky"
-This song is not in the playlist, but HARU talked about it haha
-All: "It's really cool."
-HARU: "Before the band, I was in a unit that formed at our dance and vocal school and we sang and dance to this song during a recital in the summer."
-TOMOMI: "The music video's so lively."

10. Def Tech - "My Way"
-RINA: "We just listened to this in the dressing room."
-MAMI: "It's really cool."

11. SCANDAL - "Taiyou Scandalous"
-TOMO: "We're really inserting a lot of our songs in this!"
-HARU and RINA say that their songs liven up the summer
-TOMO: "SCANDAL's a summer band"
-HARU laughs and wonders if that's so, and they mention how they have a lot of summer songs

12. Bruno Mars - "Runaway Baby"
-RINA: "I love this song! It's just so cool."
-HARU: "You've been listening to it a lot recently, right?"
-RINA: "Yeah, I have! When we went to Hawaii, Bruno Mars was playing in all of the shops like pancake restaurants and vintage stores. I thought of how great it is that local artists are loved. His songs are also awesome, really cool, and funky."

13. MAGIC! - "Rude"
-HARU: "When we went to Hawaii this year, MAGIC! was playing at the music festival we went to see. It was great. I wanted to hear 'Rude,' and that ended up being the very last song."
-RINA: "They really dragged it out."
-HARU: "Right?"
-TOMO: "It was during the encore. During it, we were all like, 'Oh, it's coming!' A session started and we thought 'Rude' would be next, but they started doing a cover!"
-MAMI: "It's kind of like, 'We won't leave until we hear it'"
-RINA: "Everyone was kind of mad and were like, 'Ugh, I'm so irritated! I can't take it! Geez!' And then [when they finally played it], everyone was like, 'Finally!'"
-TOMO: "Like, 'I'm glad!' It was relieving!"
-RINA: "Everyone was so annoyed."
-HARU: "But everyone left feeling happy."

14. New Politics - "Everywhere I Go (Kings and Queens)"
-Selected by RINA
-RINA: "They're a 3 member band from Denmark and are really cool. I really recommend this song. Please listen to it if you'd like."

15. Des'ree - "Life"
-Selected by MAMI
-It's one of the songs that really reminds her of summer. She's reminded of her elementary school days whenever she hears it, and it reminds her of watching dramas at night in the middle of summer.

16. Maroon 5 - "Sugar"
-Selected by HARUNA
-She listened to it quite a bit last summer, and it cools down the summer rather than livens it up and lets her body rest
-Both her and TOMO like Maroon 5

17. Red Hot Chili Peppers - "By the Way"
-Selected by TOMOMI
-Her mood this summer is "If you're in a band, you need to listen to RHCP"

Playlist here: https://music.line.me/playlist/upi7jbP3R5T7V9XBZRiMWPgYiPqev7l4lRLZ?ck=upi7_t0i2k4m6o8qAsCuEwGyItEEVXDgHdXg

Talking about the Take Me Out singles:
-They first talk about LE A and Dobondobondo's song "Sekapero"
-MAMI: "Dobondobondo formed about six years ago and have made four songs so far. We temporarily took a break for 4 years. There's a rap boom in the world, so we thought why not get in on it? And we've returned."
-Talking about "Sekapero"
-TOMO: "It's a song that we had DJ Misoshiru & MC Gohan produce. When you listen to this song, it's like it takes you on a food trip around the world."
-RINA: "It's a cute, pop song."
-HARU: "When I listened to it, I felt like, 'Ah, this is fun' and fits Dobondobondo's image."

-Second is LE B and Dobondobondo's song "Dobondobondo Dungeon"
-MAMI: "Cypress Ueno wrote the lyrics and SHINCO wrote the music. There's a TV program called Freestyle Dungeon (my stream cut out for a bit at this point so I'm not sure what was said). We thought if Dobondobondo comes back, we'd like to work with people who appeared on that program. He's pop-like, funny, and has collaborated with many people so far. He's really talented at putting people's ideas into words and writing them as lyrics, and we asked him to write for us."
-TOMO: "Recording it was so much fun. Because it's a battle, we went in the same booth and did it while battling it out. It's my turn first and my voice wouldn't come out so I couldn't really fight or battle. We did a lot of takes. How many did we do? Maybe 20 times? He said "Wait for a second" and we did it in a short amount of time."
-RINA: "That's an important point."

-RE and RINA's song "I want you" with lyrics+music+vocals by her
-RINA: "I made it with a keyboard, and I wanted to try making pop-rock-dance music. At first I wrote the lyrics all in English. When I had MAMI listen to it, she said it was really cool. I translated the lyrics into Japanese--I prepared both of them--so it's a mix of both Japanese and English. It has a very pop-rock feeling to it. It's a favorite of mine. Look forward to it!"
-They again mention the 3 different editions and you can look forward to the different songs on them. They also talk about how all of the covers are different as well, and all of them were taken in Shibuya.

Answering a viewer's question
-They answered a question from a viewer: What do you want to do this summer?
-HARU: "Marine Day already passed, though."
-MAMI: "I have a lot of things I want to do, and one of them was to go to a matsuri festival. I cleared that one. Summer festivals are great."
-RINA: "Did you eat a melon?"
-MAMI: "I did! There were pineapples and melon. It was my first time seeing melon there. There was a roulette set up where you would have to win to eat it. I asked for one try and the roulette had 1, 2, and 3 written on it. However many you got, you would get that same portion. Pineapples were 100 yen and you would get 2 if you landed on 2. I went with a friend and they got pineapple while I got melon. When I pressed it, 2 came out. The best would have been 3. So, I ate two pieces of melon. It made me really happy."
-HARU: "We had an outdoor live on August 21st. We'll be preparing for it when August starts. The four of us should head there together."

Announcing an incentive
-TOMO is given a letter which says that if they passed 1.5 millions likes (it first said 1 million, which was crossed out and then had 1.5 written above it) on the stream, they would play B-side songs from the upcoming single for the first time.
-They mention how they passed over 100,000 likes within the first minute (RINA: "As expected of everyone!")

Watching live videos from their debut until now
-HARU mentions how they'll be watching live videos from their debut 8 years ago until now.
-The first song and video played is "Space Ranger" from the SCANDAL FIRST LIVE -BEST SCANDAL 2009- DVD (FYI: The audio from the videos is way too loud and makes it almost impossible to hear what the band is saying :/)
-RINA: "The live version has been steadily changing! This was from our first solo tour. This is so nostalgic. The staff was really worried if SCANDAL had enough fans, but so many people came out. It truly made us happy."

-The second song is "DOLL" from the same DVD
-They mention how HARU's voice is different and how cool MAMI looks (can't hear anything else that was said)

-The third song is "EVERYBODY SAY YEAH!" from the EVERYBODY SAY YEAH!-TEMPTATION BOX TOUR 2010-ZEPP TOKYO DVD
-They mention how this was their opening song and how their makeup was completely different back then (can't hear anything else besides that)

-The fourth song is "Sayonara My Friend" from the same DVD
-RINA mentions how her drums back then were pink and now they're all white
-RINA: "Wasn't TOMO tanned then?" and says how, after a summer vacation, their manager got mad and said, "Didn't you get too tanned?"
-RINA: "Listening to it for the first time in ages gives it a completely different feeling"
-HARU mentions how it was their first time using an acoustic guitar at a live
-HARU: "We made orange t-shirts back then?"

-The fifth song is "Shunkan Sentimental" from the SCANDAL JAPAN TITLE MATCH 2012 -SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN- DVD
-HARU: "Our outfits and hairstyles are so different!"
-HARU bursts out laughing and stands up clapping when they show her on screen for the first time: "I was so pumped up!"
-MAMI: "This is so nostalgic!"

-The sixth song is "Hello!Hello!" from the same DVD
-MAMI mentions their outfit change and RINA says they were kimono-like ones
-RINA: "Our Budokan t-shirts were Freddy [Krueger?]-like with the masks" (can't hear the rest + my stream cut off)

-The seventh song is "SCANDAL BABY" from the SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 「Wonderful Tonight」 DVD
-RINA: "Ah, 'BABY'! This crowd was just the best."
-They show TOMO on screen and HARU says "TOMO's crying!" TOMO says, "I was!" and laughs. They show her again and HARU says "TOMO's crying!" again
-RINA: "We were really worried, but it felt like we just had to do it when 'BABY' started."
-They mention how copy bands were playing at Shiroten in front of the venue that day

-The eighth song is "one piece" from the same DVD
-HARU: "Oh! It's the song we made for this day."
-RINA: "I wrote it while imagining the scenery on this day. Osaka-Jo will always be a special place. I want to play there again." (can't hear the rest)

-The ninth song is "SCANDAL IN THE HOUSE" from the SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「FESTIVAL」 DVD
-They mention how lively it is and how fun it was
-RINA: "[On this tour] we played at Osaka-Jo Hall and two days at Yokohama Arena. They both had different concepts" (can't hear the rest + my stream cut off)

-The tenth song is "Awanai Tsumori no, Genki de ne" from the same DVD
-RINA says how she really likes this song
-MAMI says that this is their liveliest song
-RINA says how MAMI looked like a carrot then with her orange hair, and it's now currently blue
-RINA mentions HARU's sparkly makeup under her left eye, which she thought were tears when she first saw it
-They mention how the show was live broadcasted (my stream cut off)

-The eleventh song is "Image" from the SCANDAL ARENA TOUR 2015-2016 『PERFECT WORLD』 DVD
-They mention how this happened pretty recently
-RINA: "After going through so many eras, we decided to a simple, strong arena tour. It was great. Our outfits were simple and our hairstyles were gaudy. It makes me want to play a live."

-The twelfth song is "Sisters" from the same DVD
-RINA mentions how they made this song while on tour
-MAMI says how, after returning from their world tour, she wanted to make a new song before they went overseas again
-RINA: "The chorus is great; it feels great."

-After, HARU asks how it was watching those videos
-RINA: "I just mentioned this, but we had so many eras, songs, and outfits."
-HARU: "It reminded me of a lot of things like the troubles I had with my voice and how I recovered."

Answering more viewer questions
-"What kind of band do you want to be in 5 or 10 years?"
-HARU: "We've worked so hard during these 10 years, but I don't think we should continue on in the same way, in the same pace. So, I think we should take it easy and relax while continuing to do the things that we love. That's the kind of band I want us to be."
-TOMO: "I wonder what kind of songs we'll be doing in 10 years?"
-RINA: "Right? I wonder what we'll be doing."

-"Do you have a routine before lives?"
-HARU: "For me, I have to stretch before rehearsals. After rehearsals, I stretch my legs an hour before the live."
-RINA: "HARUNA and I have the same timing and stretch at the same time, head to rehearsals, and stretch our legs in the dressing room. Right before the live, HARU warms up her vocal chords. We both do a lot of preparations. Next to us, MAMI and TOMOMI are eating Fettuccine Gummi."
-HARU: "That's a routine they've always had!"
-TOMO: "Puzzles and Dragons too."
-RINA: "They're completely different!"

Watching more live video clips
-HARU mentions that they will be clips where they don't play instruments. It was before "SCANDAL IN THE HOUSE"; "You'll understand when you see them"
-The clip played is "TOKYO" from the SCANDAL FIRST LIVE -BEST SCANDAL 2009- DVD
-RINA mentions how they all liked to dance
-They show a clip of MAMI making a pose in the video and they all exclaim "So awesome!"; MAMI says "I'm scared!"
-RINA: "Everyone's singing voices have changed!"
-RINA also mentions how, no matter how many DVDs they put out, the BEST SCANDAL live DVD will always be in her top 3

-The next clip is "Scandal Nanka Buttobase" from the SCANDAL JAPAN TITLE MATCH 2012 -SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN- DVD
-RINA says how awesome it is and also mentions how she did a drum solo while the other 3 did this song

-The next clip is a live video of "Departure." HARU says it's from the Hong Kong performance on their world tour, but it was actually from the Los Angeles performance
-Towards the end of the clip, TOMO notices and says, "This is LA, isn't it? It wasn't Hong Kong."

-The next and final clip is the live clip of "Image" that's a montage of clips from their world tour (it's the same video that's in the opening of their documentary)
-They mention how humid it was in the Taiwan venue

-After the clips, HARU says how she made a mistake with the "Departure" footage and that it was from the LA performance, not Hong Kong

The results of the likes
-MAMI checks how many likes there are, and there are over 2,350,000 of them
-TOMO and MAMI suddenly have on their Dobondobondo New Era caps and they show them off
-As promised, clips of "Sekapero" and "Dobondobondo Dungeon" are played
-As "Dobondobondo Dungeon" is playing, MAMI reads a comment that said "Stop fighting"

Winding it down
-MAMI: "Thank you so much for watching this so late! We talked earlier about dancing with us at our outdoor live on 8/21, and I've decided that it's a rule to dance during 'Take Me Out'! I want us all to dance in the open air. Please come out! We'll be waiting!"

-RINA: "It was so much fun! During a live broadcast, we all get to see the same videos at the same time. Looking back and seeing those past videos made me think again that a lot really has happened. I'm really glad that we got to feel this before our precious tenth anniversary live. We'll be playing many more lives from here on out as well, so I want the day we can see each other to come soon. I want you to see our lives--that's the most important thing. Listen to 'Take Me Out' and let's make an unforgettable summer together. We'll be waiting at Izumiotsu Phoenix on 8/21! Thank you!"

-TOMO: "Thanks for staying up late with us! Since this year is our tenth year, this will be a special year for us. We want you to see our tenth year right in front of you, so please come out on 8/21 to Osaka's Izumiotsu Phoenix! Thank you so much!"
-TOMO then starts furiously pushing the like button on the LINE LIVE app

-HARU: "One hour is so short but we packed so many things in."
-MAMI: "It didn't feel like an hour!"
-RINA: "It was so much fun!"
-HARU: "We don't really get many chances to look back on things together. I'm sure there are people who recently started liking us--"
-RINA: "Also, people who just learned of us for the first time."
-HARU: "Right. It's now our tenth year and we have a live on 8/21, so we'd be happy if people nationwide as well as people from overseas come out! Right?"
-HARU turns to look at TOMO who was still pushing the like button; TOMO: "Yep!"
-HARU: "Our new single Take Me Out is out on 7/27 and of course we'll be performing at our live in Izumiotsu. We want to really liven up the summer with "Take Me Out," so please look forward to its release too! That's all for today! Thank you so much! This has been SCANDAL!"
-RINA: "Bye bye! Goodnight!"

#front-page

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:12 am

Star~world96®

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@TGE
Thanks a bunch Happy

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down