astuffds

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Ganbatte guys ^_^
It'll be great if we can show it to them before MANIA tour ends
Clap


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

kudo_maharizu

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://stomachofchaos.com
astuffds wrote:Ganbatte guys ^_^
It'll be great if we can show it to them before MANIA tour ends
Clap

My original intention was when the tour started - but of course it all depends on availability of the band participants, which is fine.

All of us have lives outside of the project, and the cover will be ready when it's ready.

But please don't leave it too late. Hehe.

Grin

Back to top Go down

noorawks

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN6ZGc7lDKM
how are you guys


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

kudo_maharizu

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://stomachofchaos.com
noorawks wrote:how are you guys

Fine, thank you.

Just waiting for pinq to finish his tour.

I'm sure it's worth the wait. To SH peeps waiting for this, hope y'all could wait a bit, yeah?

Back to top Go down

pinq

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
heres my video... thanks for your patience
https://www.mediafire.com/?fbf32bfaao1jf84
Praise Praise Praise

Back to top Go down

marcoatendido

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/hoyhoyhoymarco
pinq wrote:heres my video... thanks for your patience
https://www.mediafire.com/?fbf32bfaao1jf84
Praise Praise Praise
It's worth the wait, my friend! Otsukare Happy


_________________________________________________________________________________________________

2016 J-POP IDOL WINNER
CHECK OUT MY PERFORMANCE IN FRONT OF SAISAI:
Back to top Go down

kudo_maharizu

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://stomachofchaos.com
pinq wrote:heres my video... thanks for your patience
https://www.mediafire.com/?fbf32bfaao1jf84
Praise Praise Praise

Dōmo, pinq-san.

And you are passing us the final hi-def audio edit soon as well I hope?

Good work

Back to top Go down

pinq

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thanks guys Happy mix almost done too... btw shirokun want to retake his part again right or i miss shirokun earlier post?

Back to top Go down

astuffds

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
pinq wrote:heres my video... thanks for your patience
https://www.mediafire.com/?fbf32bfaao1jf84
Praise Praise Praise

Welcome back!
Happy to have you around again! How was the tour Nice One
Really looking forward to listen to the mix!


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

kudo_maharizu

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://stomachofchaos.com
Just to let you know, I'm afraid we'll be karate-less in this video due to unforeseen circumstances. Nonetheless, the SCEU2016/para2 theme is going ahead as originally planned anyway.

Since we missed our chance to spam their Twitter during the MANIA tour, let's make this SHCB's Christmas present for the girls instead!

Back to top Go down

shirokun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Okay, I'm giving myself 24 hours to get a new bass track down otherwise the original can work. I'll let you know~


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
櫻井義郎
시로 (21)
Back to top Go down

pinq

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
heres the mix...
https://www.mediafire.com/?dgqzzbel9i2ussu

shirokun : im okay with current bass track
astuffds : good... got more work till the end of january

let me know if somethings wrong Happy

Back to top Go down

shirokun

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
pinq wrote:heres the mix...
https://www.mediafire.com/?dgqzzbel9i2ussu

shirokun : im okay with current bass track
astuffds : good... got more work till the end of january

let me know if somethings wrong Happy
That's fine with me~ My track's not perfect but if it works thats fine~


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
櫻井義郎
시로 (21)
Back to top Go down

kudo_maharizu

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://stomachofchaos.com
pinq wrote:heres the mix...
https://www.mediafire.com/?dgqzzbel9i2ussu

shirokun : im okay with current bass track
astuffds : good... got more work till the end of january

let me know if somethings wrong Happy

Naisu, pinq. You are a busy man, aren't ya!

Good work

BTW before you go back on tour again - if you could send me the hi def audio file for this that'd be great!

Back to top Go down

pinq

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
usually not this busy xD

heres your hi-def https://www.mediafire.com/?q86k2dextiu7s02

Back to top Go down

noorawks

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN6ZGc7lDKM
IT'S TOTALLY LIT AF!!! thanks pinq xD


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

astuffds

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
pinq wrote:usually not this busy xD

heres your hi-def https://www.mediafire.com/?q86k2dextiu7s02

Suddenly have this urge to send everybody here a virtual hug.

Tears of Joy
I LOVE THIS!!!!!!

Btw, just a tiny request pinq, could you make the PAPARA louder? I still think it's OK to make it as loud or even louder than main vocal
Amazed


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

marcoatendido

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/hoyhoyhoymarco
astuffds wrote:
pinq wrote:usually not this busy xD

heres your hi-def https://www.mediafire.com/?q86k2dextiu7s02

Suddenly have this urge to send everybody here a virtual hug.

Tears of Joy
I LOVE THIS!!!!!!

Btw, just a tiny request pinq, could you make the PAPARA louder? I still think it's OK to make it as loud or even louder than main vocal
Amazed

Kudo was telling me that part of that has to do with the timbre of my voice as a man, and it just doesn't sound as loud compared to Timo amd Mami's brighter vocals. Maybe it's not about the volume, and more about the EQ of my vocals in the higher register, but I'm not too sure.

But yeah if thats possible to tweak, then pls do so. If not, I'm pretty satisfied with the track overall! It's another magical mix :D


_________________________________________________________________________________________________

2016 J-POP IDOL WINNER
CHECK OUT MY PERFORMANCE IN FRONT OF SAISAI:
Back to top Go down

pinq

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
marcoatendido wrote:
astuffds wrote:
pinq wrote:usually not this busy xD

heres your hi-def https://www.mediafire.com/?q86k2dextiu7s02

Suddenly have this urge to send everybody here a virtual hug.

Tears of Joy
I LOVE THIS!!!!!!

Btw, just a tiny request pinq, could you make the PAPARA louder? I still think it's OK to make it as loud or even louder than main vocal
Amazed

Kudo was telling me that part of that has to do with the timbre of my voice as a man, and it just doesn't sound as loud compared to Timo amd Mami's brighter vocals. Maybe it's not about the volume, and more about the EQ of my vocals in the higher register, but I'm not too sure.

But yeah if thats possible to tweak, then pls do so. If not, I'm pretty satisfied with the track overall! It's another magical mix :D

if it too stand out the magic can be revealed tho xD
heres the new mix Happy 
https://www.mediafire.com/?69pjjhrpg43ibct
raise some backing freq and add some detail copied from kudo's track

Back to top Go down