Just bought some of their albums!
Posted on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:17 pm

Katana Guitarist

Caless Student
Caless Student
I got to know Scandal basically through Youtube, so I hadn't really bought any of their material so far. But it feels good to support something you really enjoy.

I've ordered the audio CDs of Yellow, Hello World, Queens are Trumps and Encore Show on Amazon. I wanted to buy all of them but then it would be just too expensive. lol Specially the older ones like Best Scandal are quite expensive nowadays.
I hope to collect them all eventually.

I have also recently ordered that Go!Go!GUITAR Special SCANDAL MAMI ROCK STUDY GO!! thing. The cover is all in english, if the magazine comes with everything in japanese inside I'll be very disappointed. lol

DISCUSSION PART:

- Do you have a favorite album? Maybe list them from your favorite to least favorite ones?
- Where do you buy your Scandal stuff? Any recommendations? I went with Amazon to be sure, but I imagine there are some other good places to buy, specially the digital material. I'm interested in buying some of their singles for example, which are not available on Amazon. Any suggestions?

Back to top Go down

Re: Just bought some of their albums!
Posted on Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:46 am

HitenMitsurugi

Caless Student
Caless Student
This is my Scandal Realm, source of happiness
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBrMoKm1wP-udFNpzXtKlfPODWEEzsQxF

My top:
1)Image for "Standard" Rock ( I don't know the terms. I never liked a band before :D )
1)Nanka Buttobase to watch their moveees :D
1)Egaku Story for pop
1) Tayou Scandalous and Love Survive
1)Shunkan Sentimental, Genki de ne, Ryuuseigun, Departure, Overdrive aaaaaaaa
and all the others XD

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:05 pm

spacecadet

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.alphabetcityblog.com
Katana Guitarist wrote:I have also recently ordered that Go!Go!GUITAR Special SCANDAL MAMI ROCK STUDY GO!! thing. The cover is all in english, if the magazine comes with everything in japanese inside I'll be very disappointed. lol

Yes, it is all in Japanese.

As for the CD's, my favorite is STANDARD followed by Temptation Box.

I usually buy them from Amazon as well, but CD Japan can be cheaper and you can get the preorder bonuses (for new stuff).

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:38 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
I'm going to have to close this thread because your topics have already been posted about.

Katana Guitarist wrote:- Do you have a favorite album? Maybe list them from your favorite to least favorite ones?

There is already a thread for this topic. Please make sure to visit the SCANDAL Talk forum and check through the threads to see if what you wish to talk about has already been posted.

http://www.scandal-heaven.com/t9530-favorite-scandal-album

- Where do you buy your Scandal stuff? Any recommendations? I went with Amazon to be sure, but I imagine there are some other good places to buy, specially the digital material. I'm interested in buying some of their singles for example, which are not available on Amazon. Any suggestions?

There is also a thread for that as well:

http://www.scandal-heaven.com/t1215-where-to-purchase-scandal-cds

Also, in the future, please start your threads wisely and focus on talking about ONE main subject rather than multiple ones.

Oh, and:

I have also recently ordered that Go!Go!GUITAR Special SCANDAL MAMI ROCK STUDY GO!! thing. The cover is all in english, if the magazine comes with everything in japanese inside I'll be very disappointed. lol

Please be aware that anything coming out of Japan that has to do with printed text (magazines, books, etc.) that SCANDAL is featured in will always be in the Japanese language only. No English translations are ever included, which is why we often provide translations here on SH, mainly in this forum.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

2011.07.03 SCANDAL @ AM2 -Anaheim, CA
2012.03.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN @武道館
2012.11.03 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知
2012.11.04 SCANDAL HALL TOUR
2012.11.10 SCANDAL @ Happy MUSIC Live 2012
2013.03.03 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール
2014.06.01 Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2014
2014.06.02 SCANDAL Fan Meeting
2015.04.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 -Paris, FR
2015.04.26「HW」-London, UK
2015.04.30「HW」-Essen, GER
2015.05.15「HW」-Chicago, IL