Re: The 15th SHCB project - KOE 「声」
Posted on Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:01 am

clem84

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Quick update. I've been really busy the last two weeks and I've had some drum problems too. Everything's fine now. Yesterday and today I've made some great progress on building my drum track. I'll have lots of time this weekend so I should be done by Sunday night. Sorry for the small delay.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:38 am

marcoatendido

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.youtube.com/user/hoyhoyhoymarco
clem84 wrote:Quick update. I've been really busy the last two weeks and I've had some drum problems too. Everything's fine now. Yesterday and today I've made some great progress on building my drum track. I'll have lots of time this weekend so I should be done by Sunday night. Sorry for the small delay.
Ganbatte!!!

Also I was wondering if you had the ability to record individual tracks (snare, kick, overheads, etc.)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

2016 J-POP IDOL WINNER
CHECK OUT MY PERFORMANCE IN FRONT OF SAISAI:
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:07 am

clem84

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
For audio, no. My edrum has a stereo output and my sound interface two inputs only.

I can record MIDI in which of course everything is separated. This is something I've never done before and I don't want this to drag on for too long. I'll produce an audio track first and when it's done and ready for the rest of the group to use, I'll start working on a MIDI track. Pink will probably be able to use it to make the drums sound better compared to my kit's audio.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:42 am

clem84

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Drum track completed. Uploading... Will post the link shortly.

Koe - Drums 1

This drum track was tricky to do. Every instrument starts at the same time in this song so I included 4 hi hats at the beginning to give the rest of you an audio cue.

Also, there are two instances during the song where the drum stays silent for 10-15 seconds, so I couldn't really leave those parts silent because then it would be close to impossible for the rest of you to be synched with the rest of my drums. So I filled those two parts, again, with hi hats.

While you guys start producing your stuff, I'll work on a track without those audio cues that will be used by Kevin in the final mix.

I should also mention that I recorded it listening to the original recording so if you do that as well, there shouldn't be any synching issues.

Any complaints/requests to modify my drum track, please send them my way. Be gentle... Please

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:40 am

kudo_maharizu

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://stomachofchaos.com
Naisu!

Mati-kun, you're next. Ganbare!

Grin

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:49 pm

Mati Saurus

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
[Delete this post]

Last edited by Mati Saurus on Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Tiin tururin tin tin tin tun tun tun tara tun tun tun tara tun tun tin tun

tiin tururin tin tin tin tun tun tun tan tananan tan taaan nanan
Kill the virgin
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:35 am

Mati Saurus

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Here it is. I'm not completely happy with the sound of the track, but I don't want to delay the process too much. I'll fix it if needed.

About the drum track: I had to fix the track around Bars 65 (fixed) and 167 (couldn't fix it). Please check the original track.

KOE Drum and Bass

Bass alone. The track its slightly compressed en equalized. 

KOE Bass (Processed)

NEW: Clean bass track.

KOE Bass (raw)

Last edited by Mati Saurus on Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Kill the virgin
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:01 pm

clem84

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Mati Saurus wrote:Here it is. I'm not completely happy with the sound of the track, but I don't want to delay the process too much. I'll fix it if needed.

About the drum track: I had to fix the track around Bars 65 (fixed) and 167 (couldn't fix it). Please check the original track.

KOE Drum and Bass

KOE Bass (Processed)

Was it a tempo problem? That was the only thing about my original drum track I felt was a little iffy, but I also didn't want to delay the project. Can you give me a time index as to where the two problems are?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:54 pm

Kevindas

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.youtube.com/user/kevindas
Mati Saurus wrote:Here it is. I'm not completely happy with the sound of the track, but I don't want to delay the process too much. I'll fix it if needed.

KOE Drum and Bass

KOE Bass (Processed)

Thanks you!

This is what I have https://www.dropbox.com/s/tyo0xr5yijw8qag/Scandal%20Heaven%20Cover%20Band%20-%20Koe%20%2815th%20Project%29%20%28Bass%20%2B%20Drums%20only%29.wav?dl=0

Last edited by Kevindas on Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:13 pm

Mati Saurus

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
clem84 wrote:Was it a tempo problem? That was the only thing about my original drum track I felt was a little iffy, but I also didn't want to delay the project. Can you give me a time index as to where the two problems are?
 It wasn't a tempo time. in the first and last chorus, the whole part started a bit late. It's wasn't hard to correct. the tempo is great!

Kill the virgin
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:43 pm

Miss Demise

Caless Student
Caless Student
I have been ill these days so I'll start tomorrow. I supose I can have it this Sunday! (On Tuesday at the most :'D )

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:39 am

clem84

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
It's ok. Take your time to make it good. Happy

Back to top Go down