snypershot

International Performer
International Performer
I was just reading a topic about what type of guy would suit which member.

Lets make this interesting.

Pick your member and why you think you'll be a good choice for her.

I'll post my reason later, it is like 3 am where I live.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Also known as: Ross , Rossy Oliver the cute and fluffy , Rosa, and Pokey The Cute and Fluffy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wat- who said i was joking, be prepared to sit down with Luarahara tomorrow
One Word Story - "TOMOMI, surprisingly tomorrow, will thoseguiltyeyes with HARUNA kick snypershot in his crotch and punched his solar plexus that is hurting him everywhere."
Back to top Go down

alcin91

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hmmm...

I'd pick Haruna Love

1)Once i got into a girl,i don't look at another girl,so she doesn't need to worry about her guy leaving.
2)Probably take note of whatever she's eyeing and secretly get it for her
3)Not gonna be possessive,she gets her freedom
4)I'll learn the guitar although i am a certified 100% music idiot.
5)She won't starve Rich

Back to top Go down

vincendadiaz

International Performer
International Performer
I'd pick HARUNA

1. I'll protect her, care to her
2. I'll give anything she wants
3. Support her band
4. even tho im younger then herm it doesnt mean my love is smaller.
5. i know she'll become a really nice GF

Back to top Go down

Quinn_tomomi

Caless Student
Caless Student
id pick TOMOMI <3<3<3<3
coz,,,
i love her soooo much
ill take care of her that anyone couldnt
ill protect her
ill watch her when she sleeps
ill cook for her
i wash her fragrant clothes
and many more n_n

Back to top Go down

ayane52

Caless Student
Caless Student
id pick haruna

i'll show her how i love her so much
i gave her everything she wants
i follow her, supports her band, i'll make her laugh when needed or not
i'll teach her play guitar better, that will make her better than me someday
i'll tour her around the world
i'l meke her fat, then train her her to be fitted ^_^

Back to top Go down

RP

International Performer
International Performer
i will make her life simple,normal yet blissful after their gigs.. Onion Smile

Back to top Go down

gunnersforlife

International Performer
International Performer
http://gunners-4life.blogspot.com/
I'd pick RINA
because:
1. I love her sooo much.. Love
2. I'll support her and also SCANDAL
3. I'll promote SCANDAL to everyone..
4. I'll be very loyal to her.
5. I'll give her soymilk as much as she want
6. I'll allow her to work as a maid

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

thanks kaito for the userbar

16.09.2011 SCANDAL Asia Tour 2011 「Baby Action」
16.03.2013 - SCANDAL LIVE IN SINGAPORE 2013 
28.06.2014 - 29.06.14 - SCANDAL ARENA LIVE 2014 「FESTIVAL」
08.05.2015 - SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015 「HELLO WORLD」 - Singapore

Join IDSH FB Group (PM me so I can accept you!) : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

paupipau

Caless Student
Caless Student
Tomomi!!!

1. I cannot promise anything fancy, but i will always be there for you, in times of need.
2. My love will never cease to exist, it may waver at one point, but nevertheless, it will always be there.
3. I can be a support instrumentalist for the band.
4. I just want to be with you soooo bad

Back to top Go down

schicoschizophrenic9

Caless Student
Caless Student
@alcin91 I lol'd at your last reason~ although I'm also thinking of the same way in my case XD

I'd pick MAMI (of course!)

And reasons? Let's see~ reasons like "I love her to death!" and "I will always love her!" and "She'll be the only girl in my life!" are so commonplace (and so ME, lol) so I won't say that (for a change) Well, I don't know really ^^; Hmm~ we have similar interests... similar things we can do (like cooking, drawing etc.) and have opposite personalities~ THE PERFECT MATCH!!! Clap

OK, on a serious note; I'm not exactly the "perfect guy" type, but I'll try to be perfect for her, no matter how hard it can be. Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] || [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Avatar and Signature Banner by schicoschizophrenic9
Back to top Go down

Paladinoras

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Err...well now..

RINAAAA!!!

Why?

1. Love. Nuff said. The typical reason.
2. I'm S-Type...and apparently she likes that. O_O
3. I likey fantasy movies too. XD
4. I can play the guitar...although I do need to improve XD
5. Kinda believe in aliens too, so we'll both be weird! :p
6. I can honestly say I'll never get bored of her lol.

Please, call me Pally. XD
Back to top Go down

furyshinobi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.last.fm/user/furyshinobi/
I will choose Haruna because...

1. I can cook. And I can just watch her eat and enjoy listening to her random mumbles.
2. Same reason as alcin that I can provide her food LOVE
3. I'm a s-type guy I think lol xD
4. I will be very loyal to her and will try my best to make her happy.
5. She can listen to Justin Bieber as long as she wears headphones lol

Yuujin_21 "The sky fury! You know you want helium if you're ever going to pump up balloons fast"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]/[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]/ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Goldenarms

International Performer
International Performer
i think i will the perfect boyfriend for Haruna-chan Chest Tap

the reason is i will make her happy for the rest of her life
and she will never ever shed a single tear if she's going to be in my arms Common

the only reason she will cry is because of tears of joy *giggles

Haruna Makes My World Go Round
Back to top Go down

sigit_mishi

International Performer
International Performer
http://japanslot.com
i will pick Mami-chan...

why?
because i am a good boy ,little cute haha

and i am vry like her so much ...i will let her go from my eyes....and i smart too anyway.... Cool

Visit Our Blog At
Back to top Go down

Rina's Knight

International Performer
International Performer
for me.... Just RINA

the reason is....

a. as a knight.... I am the one who will protect her and i will always by her side....
b. usually I'm "S" type. .. but for someone special I can do anything....
c. I'm also a musician... i love music so much... thought i'm not pure guitaris, coz I sing while playing guitar... but I'm sure she can see how cool I am... [=3
d. I love beauty .. and I realized that there was only beauty in her ... so I'll keep it for always beautiful ...
e. I am a serious person ... I only see towards a definitive ... so she didn't have to worry about the separation .... because I'll always be with her till the end...
f. I hate woman's tears.... so i'll never let her be sad anymore....
g. I am a calm type but one time I also love jokes... XD
h. I've made a lot of songs for her .. and I'll sing it every night until she fell asleep...
i. wherever she is, whatever she did, I would always trust her and she also can trust me..

so... Rina.... Let's paint our future together ... Onion Smile

Rina..... "KIMI WA ORE GA MAMORU...." Rage ~HENSHIN~
Back to top Go down

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
http://koudai-na-sekai.blogspot.com/
Haruna

be it an arm, a leg or any part of my body.. ill sacrifice anything for her... even my life ~ nuff said :>

Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

Riki

Caless Student
Caless Student
Haruna for me, but im sure i wouldn't bee a good boyfriend since i dont even know japanese and im too young for her.... lol

Back to top Go down

Kakuzu Akatsuki

Banned
Banned
~ ENTRY DELETED ~

Last edited by Kakuzu Akatsuki on Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : watch the spelling...)

as of december 18, 2010: 71 days with 14.120454 registration on the average
Back to top Go down

Mahaha

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Rina !
I will make her happy and make her laugh everyday !
Protect her and will sacrifice myself to save her .
and many more. ~ :D

Back to top Go down

chiy102

International Performer
International Performer
I hope Mami would pick me cuz I have nothing that she may like?

Well, actually I think she would prob prefer someone who share similar interests as her, and I don't think I share any of them. I wonder if cultivating those interests would make me appealing to her? (*~*)?

Back to top Go down

MDV

Caless Student
Caless Student
I would be a good boyfriend for Mami because we both play the guitar and write songs, so we a something in common. I'll also be a true boyfriend, I won't ever leave her or cheat on her.

Besides that, I would really care for her and not just use her to satisfy my urges. Being a good-looking and funny guy also helps.

No right to feel offended or insulted can be derived from this message.
Back to top Go down

guinoro

Caless Student
Caless Student
I would be the Perfect Rina`s boyfriend, because first of all we would trust each other, and there would not be any secrets we could not share. We would be friends and lovemates for life. I would be there for her, as much she would be for me. For good times and bad times. For laugh or tears, we would be together...

And I am a drummer as well

Back to top Go down

Mewithoutyou93

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab328/discopix-14/img09112423
I'll never be a good boyfriend for them haha! But in case, just in case. I'd love to be with Mami. Though, I don't have a good reason to be "that kind of guy" for her. But if I'll be Mami's boyfriend, I'll promise to court her forever. Happy

Back to top Go down

timooooo

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
i dont know who to choose lol. theres no way this would happen to me anyways Onion XD

but if i ever become their boyfriend, i will make them happy everytime, i will not bore them away, i will ask them about their day everytime. And just like mew's answer i will court them everyday. So many things to say lol, but i'll make it shorter.....

I will love them everyday, always. Happy

Back to top Go down

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
LOL at the topic...

ok my pick would be RINA of course.... and the following are the reasons :D

1. She is a drummer which means she could also play the beat box instrument and I am an acoustic guitar player which would make us a perfect pair hahahaha ...

2. I like to cook so whenever she's tired after a day's work I would welcome her with a nice soothing dish haha

3. I am very loyal to anyone especially if it's about love haha

4. She can talk any topic she wants and I would gladly listen to it without getting bored considering her joyous personality....

5. I'm the kind of person that always forgive especially with girls. I think I adopted Sanji's saying "A True Man always forgives a woman's lie" ... haha

6. I LOVE HER LOVE

ok that's all I guess Tongue

Back to top Go down

funk_you22

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I will also pick mami, because I'm a Mami fan..
Well if it's possible for her to be with me, I can say I am a good boyfriend for her, first of all, because we both love music, she's a guitar player, and I'm a bass guitar player, and also can be a drummer too, so we can jam together whenever we want to, share our thoughts in music and maybe compose songs with her, I'm a very neat person, I do house chores, and I kinda don't like gifts like accessories ..yeah..mami doesn't like those kind of gifts either..and If ever that we will be in a relationship,.. I will honestly love her ..i will be a good listener and a good adviser to her,and i will not hurt her..take good care of her, give everything that she needs, i know we're not the same in everything that we like and we do..but some relationships gets stronger because of their differences, I will do everything not just to make her laugh, but to make her happy..

Because that's what I've been doing to my real gf for almost five years now..hehe..
Well, this is not that of a real talk right..its like an exchange of thoughts right?..hehe..but seriously..if ever that could happen..Mami will be very lucky if she would have me as her bf..hehe UHUH!

me want you..

(c)d3nise or (c)haritomi
Back to top Go down