Hello from Seatle [Page 1 of 1]

Hello from Seatle
Posted Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:30 am

rollermonkey

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi!

I've gotten into Japanese music over the past couple years, starting from early Babymetal, and branching out from there. 

I was in the Navy and was stationed in Yokosuka, Japan from 2003 - 2006, and married a woman from Ibaraki. Together we have a daughter named Aoi, and when I retired from the Navy, we moved to Seattle where we live now. 

I'm going to Seattle University as a Civil Engineering major, just entering my final year now. 

I've lived in 4 countries, 7 US states, visited 52 countries and all 50 US states, between the Navy and my hobby of visiting amusement parks all over the world. 

I like the earlier Scandal sound, when they were young, wild and rebellious. This video of Shunkan Sentimental is my favorite:

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello from Seatle
Posted Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:12 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Hi,

Welcome to SH !

I fell in love with Japan and Japanese culture way back in 1980 after watching the Anglo American Japanese TV Series 'Shogun' but you obviously know far more about Japan than I do.

My wife is from New York but she is Indian ( as in India ) but there is no way I can match your 52 countries !

Yes I loved Scandal's early almost Punk style very much but I also love them as people and musicians and dont expect them to keep the same style forever just for my benefit Happy

But see them in concert if you can, they are amazing.

Hope you have fun here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Re: Hello from Seatle
Posted Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:37 pm

Lale

Lale

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Welcome! Seattle is pretty nice, been there once for the Dota 2 tournament they host every year! Welcome to the forum, please read the rules and have fun here! 

Whos your favorite member?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down