47 Prefecture Tour [Page 2 of 2]

Re: 47 Prefecture Tour
Posted on Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:37 pm

avatar

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Sedakor wrote:hmm, but how come foreign credit cards can be used at actual japanese stores and such, when they aren't online? Also, Amazon JP accepts U.S credit cards right?


So if I try to pay with an american credit card, will an error message pop up?

Also since on the I-tike website it says "foreign issued cards may not be available, maybe they're trying to say that, lets say a credit card company from china, may not be available as a payment method? I thought VISA was internationally accepted...


Anybody have experience with this?

Unfortunately, using credit cards online can be a totally different story for certain Japanese sites/companies, for whatever reason. It all depends on whether or not the payment system a site uses will accept foreign-issued cards, and you can't know if they do unless you try it out yourself. It's definitely a pain.

That being said, I can confirm via personal experience that trying to use any American-issued credit card will absolutely NOT work on Japanese ticketing sites.

Tried with a Visa; didn't work. Tried with a JCB card (originally a Japanese CC company but they issue cards in the US too); also did not work. This is because they require a Japan-issued card. If it's not, then it will not work. Period.


So, you will definitely need to enlist the help of a buying service in order to get tickets. Please check here for more info:

http://www.scandal-heaven.com/t13461-how-to-buy-tickets-for-scandal-concerts-in-japan


_________________________________________________________________________________________________


2011.07.03 SCANDAL @ AM2 -Anaheim, CA 2012.03.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN @武道館 2012.11.03+04 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知 2012.11.10 SCANDAL @ Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.03.03 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール 2014.06.01 Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2014 2014.06.02 SCANDAL Fan Meeting 2015.04.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 Paris, FR 2015.04.26「HW」London, UK 2015.04.30「HW」Essen, GER 2015.05.15「HW」-Chicago, IL 2015.05.20「HW」Mexico City, MEX 2015.05.22「HW」Los Angeles, CA 2015.05.23「HW」Anaheim, CA 2016.01.12+13 SCANDAL ARENA TOUR『PERFECT WORLD』@武道館2016.05.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 2016.05.22 Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2016 2016.05.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 2016.08.21 SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL @泉大津フェニックス 2017.07.14+15+17 SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour
Back to top Go down

Re: 47 Prefecture Tour
Posted on Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:16 pm

avatar

Sedakor

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Sedakor wrote:hmm, but how come foreign credit cards can be used at actual japanese stores and such, when they aren't online? Also, Amazon JP accepts U.S credit cards right?


So if I try to pay with an american credit card, will an error message pop up?

Also since on the I-tike website it says "foreign issued cards may not be available, maybe they're trying to say that, lets say a credit card company from china, may not be available as a payment method? I thought VISA was internationally accepted...


Anybody have experience with this?

Unfortunately, using credit cards online can be a totally different story for certain Japanese sites/companies, for whatever reason. It all depends on whether or not the payment system a site uses will accept foreign-issued cards, and you can't know if they do unless you try it out yourself. It's definitely a pain.

That being said, I can confirm via personal experience that trying to use any American-issued credit card will absolutely NOT work on Japanese ticketing sites.

Tried with a Visa; didn't work. Tried with a JCB card (originally a Japanese CC company but they issue cards in the US too); also did not work. This is because they require a Japan-issued card. If it's not, then it will not work. Period.


So, you will definitely need to enlist the help of a buying service in order to get tickets. Please check here for more info:

http://www.scandal-heaven.com/t13461-how-to-buy-tickets-for-scandal-concerts-in-japan
 First of all, thank you so much for the quick replies,

I've never had experience using a proxy buying service, so I don't know what to trust and all that, so please help.

I found this one http://www.fdjp.com/ , I don't know if it's trustworthy though..


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello all
Back to top Go down

Re: 47 Prefecture Tour
Posted on Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:19 pm

avatar

kudo_maharizu

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://stomachofchaos.com
Sedakor wrote:
I found this one http://www.fdjp.com/ , I don't know if it's trustworthy though..

I've used them just the one time for the HELLO WORLD Hall Tour in 2015. I got my tickets just fine.

Back to top Go down

Re: 47 Prefecture Tour
Posted on Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:43 am


Keashaa

Caless Student
Caless Student
So why not use a japanese pre-paid credit card like rakuten?

Back to top Go down

Re: 47 Prefecture Tour
Posted on Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:45 am

avatar

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Keashaa wrote:So why not use a japanese pre-paid credit card like rakuten?

That could be a possible option, but that is way more difficult to do than to just ask a buying service to do everything for you, especially if you're new to stuff like this.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________


2011.07.03 SCANDAL @ AM2 -Anaheim, CA 2012.03.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN @武道館 2012.11.03+04 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知 2012.11.10 SCANDAL @ Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.03.03 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール 2014.06.01 Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2014 2014.06.02 SCANDAL Fan Meeting 2015.04.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 Paris, FR 2015.04.26「HW」London, UK 2015.04.30「HW」Essen, GER 2015.05.15「HW」-Chicago, IL 2015.05.20「HW」Mexico City, MEX 2015.05.22「HW」Los Angeles, CA 2015.05.23「HW」Anaheim, CA 2016.01.12+13 SCANDAL ARENA TOUR『PERFECT WORLD』@武道館2016.05.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 2016.05.22 Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2016 2016.05.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 2016.08.21 SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL @泉大津フェニックス 2017.07.14+15+17 SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour
Back to top Go down