GIRLFRIEND [Page 1 of 1]

GIRLFRIEND
Posted on Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:14 pm

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I didn't see anything posted about this group and thought I would share. I just discovered them recently. They formed in 2015 and had their major label debut last year. The interesting thing is that they formed in the same music and dance school where Scandal started, Caless in Osaka.

Here is a brief clip about them and includes a short conversation with Scandal:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's a site that has a little info on the band and three music videos:

I think they're pretty decent. The lead singer's voice is pretty solid.

Back to top Go down

Re: GIRLFRIEND
Posted on Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:17 am

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Girlfriend just posted a video cover of Love Survive:

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:50 pm

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Wow they are pretty good being they are younger than SCANDAL !

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

GIRLFRIEND
Posted on Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:10 pm

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
so, i'm going to introduce you guys to an awesome girl rock band.. and to make it more relatable, i'm going to tell you guys a story!!
(info about the band here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

hey, so about a month or two ago, i came across some random SCANDAL video on youtube. this video:

i was like "oh look, a new fresh professional band that looks up to SCANDAL. how cute!!"

and then, this

HOLY MOLY they are REAALLY good at doing that cover, even better than SCANDAL for their age (i mean, they are aged 16-18 in 2017!)

and so, i started to listen to their songs & other covers. they are super cool and have the feels. They are more to the cool side in their image and songs compared to SCANDAL, but they're doing it without trying too much. Just like SCANDAL is (more or less) naturally cute, they are naturally cool & rocky. At least that's how i see it.

without further ado, here are some highlights of that coolness and talent.

what do you think??
(i'm currently following them as a casual fan)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

me: GENKI DESU~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

thinking about SCANDAL may cause extreme blushing, increasing heart beat rate, crazy actions, exhausted from jumping like a kid, unstoppable weird laughs, sudden excitement, and freaky things that you'll wish you had never done that
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:09 pm

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Yes I too came across them by accident and I really like them Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:19 pm

Osakashnaide

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Well, if you've been watching Scandal on youtube, there's a big chance you've already seen them or at least heard about them. I like them and I wish they could make it big as what Scandal did. Surpassing their Senpai would be even greater. Though even if I'm saying this, I seldom listen to their songs I've downloaded on spotify. LOL. I still have like 200 + scandal songs that I listen to everyday that pretty much other songs from other artist that I like is on "Hiatus" mode. Lol.

Back to top Go down