thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Think you know your SCANDAL songs? Take this listening quiz and find out! (*Requires knowledge of their song titles in Japanese)

-Quiz choices-

1. Elementary level - Popular SCANDAL songs
2. Advanced level - Popular songs + ones aside from those
3. All songs; immediately ends after one wrong answer

*Side note: There's one stray song in there from the American 80s band Scandal. Also, you cannot use Google Translate with it; it will tell you your answers are incorrect even when they're correct.

My results for the all songs quiz:

Perfect!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

2011.07.03 SCANDAL @ AM2 -Anaheim, CA 2012.03.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN @武道館 2012.11.03+04 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知 2012.11.10 SCANDAL @ Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.03.03 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール 2014.06.01 Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2014 2014.06.02 SCANDAL Fan Meeting 2015.04.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 -Paris, FR 2015.04.26「HW」-London, UK 2015.04.30「HW」-Essen, GER 2015.05.15「HW」-Chicago, IL 2015.05.20「HW」-Mexico City, MEX 2015.05.22「HW」-Los Angeles, CA 2015.05.23「HW」-Anaheim, CA 2016.01.12+13 SCANDAL ARENA TOUR『PERFECT WORLD』@武道館2016.05.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 2016.05.22 SCANDAL @ Honolulu Ekiden & Music 2016 2016.05.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 2016.08.21 SCANDAL 10th ANNIVERSARY FESTIVAL @泉大津フェニックス 2017.07.14+15+17 SCANDAL's 47 Prefecture Tour
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL Song Quiz
Posted on Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:13 pm

HitenMitsurugi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.dailymotion.com/vinicius-dbrovedo
I answered all questions fast and that machine tell that I'm wrong u.u
Their machine doesn't know the difference between SL Magic and Chiisana Ono
The first thing on the song is "SATISFACTIONNN" ... There is no way this song isn't Satisfaction. And the bot says "X" to that   LOL

Wrong answer with Egaku Story needs to be reborn in Mars Tongue

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:55 pm

drbo4un

Caless Student
Caless Student
it says that i wrongly chose Shunkan sentimental and FUTURE, when actually that was correct answer Evil Grin

HitenMitsurugi wrote:
The first thing on the song is "SATISFACTIONNN" ... There is no way this song isn't Satisfaction. And the bot says "X" to that   LOL
same situation)))

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:04 am

HitenMitsurugi

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://www.dailymotion.com/vinicius-dbrovedo
If you are using Google Translator, these errors will happen.
You need to answer in japanese <3

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:32 am

bad-apple

International Performer
International Performer
Perfect as well! 
=) 

But gotta admit,  this is my 2nd take. I made a mistake answering Koi no Gestalt as Im not fond of that song and just heard of it pretty much not more than 3x and I wasn't that familiar of its Japanese title. I can recognize the Kanji for Koi but I thought the entire title was Koi no Hajimari (this song wasn't even included!)l. I've also had some difficulties during  my second take, particularly songs i rarely listen to or titles that took me longer to recognize like Orange Juice, Kimi to Mirai and some songs from R-Girl's rock; hearing I want you, though, got me like "o.O has SCANDAL ever released this song?" that confused me since I wasn't so keen with the Take Me Out single (so I wasn't really bothered) lol. Regardless, I got it right since I know the other songs in the choices and I enjoyed the quiz, really fun (even if I stumped on some songs) ☺️

"For us, the band is more like "life" to us than it is a "job." We're wonderful friends who are sharing life that only happens once." -Rina
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:38 am

hanautasancho

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
In my first try I got 20, I wrongly clicked Shoujo S, I selected Shoujo M instead haha. In my second I got 86, Happy Collector was the one I got wrong hehe

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:25 am

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Sadly I will have to wait for an English version.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:36 pm

Af8!

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I got a perfect on my first try! I did it yesterday but I couldn't upload it then Sweating. It was fun, although I would have like to see Dobondobondo and Almond Crush in there...if they had time to put in Patty Smith and that Scandal, they could have added the sub-units.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:59 am

Metal Mickey

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
It's very fun to play with it! Thanks!
I know all of their songs but since my Japanese knowledge is close to zero,  I have no problem with English songs titles or just check with those Chinese characters.
I think I will come back and try again.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:03 am

victor_survive

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I also got 130! But in my 10th try XD, I know all the songs but not the japanese kanjis, so if it was oyasumi I chose the shortest kanji, also I heard goodbye to you from the old band scandal  LOL

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down