You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

At the start of rehearsals - 2017-03-02 (TOMOMI)
Posted Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:54 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (5 votes)

At the start of rehearsals
Theme:TOMOMI

GIRLFRIEND came over!

front-page - At the start of rehearsals - 2017-03-02 (TOMOMI) PcokE85

They gave us their single 「Icchokusen」 (Straight Line) that just released on 2/22 (Wed.)♪
Thanks!

front-page - At the start of rehearsals - 2017-03-02 (TOMOMI) SmDQCnc

They signed itー
Yayー!

TOMOMI

2017/3/2 20:27
Spoiler:

front-page - At the start of rehearsals - 2017-03-02 (TOMOMI) 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Yes keep that Tomomi, GIRLFRIEND are really good, they may be famous like you one day Happy

front-page - At the start of rehearsals - 2017-03-02 (TOMOMI) Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down
saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I like the band, Girlfriend. They aren't quite as good as Scandal was when Scandal was 12 months after their debut, but still pretty fun to listen to.

Back to top Go down
CanadianClub

CanadianClub

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
That is so cool Happy Got to love the camaraderie ! I have never heard of Girlfriend..but I will check them out.

Back to top Go down
saldiven

saldiven

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
CanadianClub wrote:That is so cool Happy Got to love the camaraderie ! I have never heard of Girlfriend..but I will check them out.

They're pretty good, but only have a small number of videos on youtube. I think they only have one album out so far, or something close to that.

The interesting part is that Girlfriend formed at Caless vocal and dance school in Osaka, just like Scandal did. Girlfriend's official debut was just about a year ago.

Back to top Go down
TOMOmeow

TOMOmeow

International Performer
International Performer
https://instagram.com/thedapperrunner
I've watched Girlfriend's cover of Love Survive on Youtube last weekend. It is stripped down yet impressive.

front-page - At the start of rehearsals - 2017-03-02 (TOMOMI) Tumblr_pe1dui3Jru1qdewlro1_400

Sing it Back, Bring it Back, Sing it Back to Me... Wait, WRONG SONG!

Do you believe in life after love? (after love, after love)... STILL WRONG, D****T!!

Back to top Go down
CanadianClub

CanadianClub

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Thanks @saldiven for the link...as you said, there is not much on Youtube at the present time. It will be interesting to watch how they progress. I also watched the Love Survive cover they did and found that they did a great job of it. It shows that Scandal has inspired new bands and it must be a kick to the girls to see others doing covers of their tunes Happy @MamiNoodles

Back to top Go down
okiefan

okiefan

Caless Student
Caless Student
I may be biased, but I think Scandal is cuter!!

Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Seeing GIRLFRIEND are quite a bit younger than SCANDAL I think they are pretty good, but they need to find their own style rather than just copy their hero's.

front-page - At the start of rehearsals - 2017-03-02 (TOMOMI) Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.