You are not connected. Please login or register

Go down

SCANDAL TOWEL [Page 1 of 1]

SCANDAL TOWEL
Posted on Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:15 pm

ZiaBern

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hiii, long Time I don't post here (and I don't know if it's the right section to post this..)

First of all, I'm a fellow SCAfan, like the MOOOST of you, and I have all their cd and LEDs, but I don't have their towel....

It wasn't available during HW and YELLOW tours, but I really really want it.

Do you know a website where I can buy it where the shipping price doesn't exceeds the actual price?

I have tried on buyee but I haven't found anything  Cry

(I'm European too)

Hope you can help me  White Flag

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shy Arigatou to this lovely bossu Shy

25 April 2015 / Le Bataclan   (I was Theereee LOVE)

18 September 2016 / Elyon  (SCANDAL in my house)
Back to top Go down

Re: SCANDAL TOWEL
Posted on Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:54 am

dchan419

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.instagram.com/dchan419/
You probably already noticed but on the international store ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) you can get the yellow towel (too bad i really wanted that spring one) but like you said the shipping will essentially double your total. I did a little testing and if you were to buy a few of the other memorabilia (not many good ones) it won't increase the shipping until. That'll at least help dilute the costs of shipping. Other than that, i think you'd have to use a proxy site to find one on an auction site or like others have suggested, open a tenso address and then order it yourself and have it shipped there. I'm not sure on the specifics but getting Scandal memorabilia outside of japan isn't cheap  CANTA Common

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2017 SCANDAL HEAVEN.