Hi Everyone! [Page 1 of 1]

Hi Everyone!
Posted Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:34 pm

Jesterdist

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi guys! Just dropping a greeting here since I've just joined recently.

I've been a fan of Scandal for a long time until recently I've grown to like them even more! Their music just keeps getting better and better. [size=36]It's a breath of fresh air to have good music being put out these days. Then I found this forum and thought I should hang out with fellow fans.[/size]

I'm a musician myself and have stopped playing for a while because my band broke up. But after returning to listening to Scandal's music and watching their live shows, my inspiration has been renewed. [size=36]They inspire me so much now. I really love how down to earth they are![/size]

[size=36]I hope to make new friends here that also love Scandal and I hope we all have a great time here .clap.  [/size]

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi Everyone!
Posted Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:50 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Hi Jesterdist,

Welcome to SH!

All SCANDAL fans are very welcome here and you will find many other musicians...I play bass.

Hope you have fun here and dont give up your music !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:26 am

TheAkaFox

TheAkaFox

Caless Student
Caless Student
Same here buddy.It's hard that your band is done,but music will always be a part of us right?Just make music for fun and for yourself.Time and Scandal heals the wounds Tongue Wink

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:42 pm

gitariskamaran

gitariskamaran

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
welcome...
congratulations... you're in the right place.

by the way what instrument did you play in your band?
I like to play guitar and still learning, and I can't understand why the others can play so great .sweat.

I think that's a good choice to see Japanese rock band like Scandal, I agree that it will refresh you.
well... see you around.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:10 am

vwolf

vwolf

Caless Student
Caless Student
http://www.scandalband-la.com
Welcome!!
It's great as "SCANDAL" renews inspiration for many things  .love.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:31 am

RandomAsianDude8

RandomAsianDude8

Caless Student
Caless Student
Welcome! :D

.nerd.
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:12 pm

aniholic

aniholic

International Performer
International Performer
Welcome to Scandal Heaven. You can make great friends here.

~No SCANDAL, No LIFE~
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:20 pm

jona DJ

jona DJ

International Performer
International Performer
hey, welcome!!

we have Scandal Heaven Cover Band here, if you'd like to join hahaha.

enjoy your stay, SH is definitely the right place Happy

me: GENKI DESU~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

thinking about SCANDAL may cause extreme blushing, increasing heart beat rate, crazy actions, exhausted from jumping like a kid, unstoppable weird laughs, sudden excitement, and freaky things that you'll wish you had never done that
Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:36 pm

kudo_maharizu

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
Well, another fellow Malaysian! Welcome to SH. It's nice to get to meet other fans from around the planet in this forum. At the same time, there are a few of us Malaysians here should there be a local meet up of SH peeps (getting to be less often these days though).

And as what jona DJ wrote, check out the cover band since you're into guitar playing!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

~ CHECK OUT MY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN • 29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本 • 31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本 • 26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本 • 10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS • 17/9/16 Szene | WIEN • 24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK • 10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK • 10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:15 pm

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
Hello and welcome to our family .clap. 

I can totally understand you with the inspiration part. These girls inspired me to actually start playing an instrument ~ Hope another great band will be created so you can play there and not lose your passion :3 

Enjoy your stay here, have fun!  .smile.

Back to top Go down

My Bad
Posted Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:05 am

Jesterdist

Caless Student
Caless Student
kudo_maharizu wrote:Well, another fellow Malaysian! Welcome to SH. It's nice to get to meet other fans from around the planet in this forum. At the same time, there are a few of us Malaysians here should there be a local meet up of SH peeps (getting to be less often these days though).

And as what jona DJ wrote, check out the cover band  since you're into guitar playing!
Oh gosh I should check in more often. So many replies on my introduction! Thanks for the warm welcome and sorry for not responding to them. 

Well, hi everyone again haha! I'll see if there are any other area I can make some noise with xD

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:22 am

shunyi

shunyi

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.instagram.com/shn_yi/
Hello and welcome to SH!

SCANDAL is truly in an inspiration, so do keep up your music! Good luck :D

Back to top Go down