gitariskamaran

gitariskamaran

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Konichiwa....

I just wanna know some of the events that happen in your country today.....
for the example, if today was 31st December so you can say that "today is a new year eve" or something like that. or today is mother day in my country.... bla bla bla.

It's not about your personal life, but it's okay if you want to share it with us....

maybe..... "today is 13th august and this is my first year I've been broke up with my girl

so I just start with me first...

today is 13th august and there's just an ordinary Sunday in Indonesia.

Well.... how about you?

Back to top Go down

Re: What Day Is It?
Posted Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:18 pm

Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -

The big deal today is we are experiencing an eclipse.  I got a special set of glasses to view it without burning my eyes.  We got 60% of the eclipse in LA.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:25 pm

joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
You thanked this post! -

Today in Argentina we remember the death of José de San Martín (wich was on 17 btw, but they make it today so we have a longer weekend). It's a historic holiday.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:48 pm

gitariskamaran

gitariskamaran

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I totally forgot.... that I have been made this topic Tongue

it's late but better than nothing, 17th August is Indonesian Independence Day .clap.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:45 pm

Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
Today is the "National Get Out And Play Your Guitar Day."  That will be easy for me to observe.

Today is also "Make A Friend Day," which could be easy if you take out your guitar.  But if you don't meet anyone, don't worry, today is also "Satisfied Staying Single Day" and "National Don't Cry Over Spilled Milk Day."  Seriously I am not making this up.

Today is also the anniversary of Buster Douglas knocking out Mike Tyson (one of the most shocking events I ever witnessed in sports history); and it is the anniversary of Whitney Houston's passing (not nearly as shocking if you were paying attention to her in her later years, but definitely a big loss).  On the positive end of history, 28 years ago today Nelson Mandela was finally released from prison.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:09 pm

RockField

RockField

Caless Student
Caless Student
It's February 15, 2018 here in the Philippines. The day after Valentines Day. There's nothing special today except having an examination and no classes in the morning but there is in the afternoon.

Bonus: And later in the afternoon, there will be a long ass quiz! But I haven't study anything yet. I gotta rest first. I am too lazy to study RN.

SCANDARU IS LAYF. STEREOPONY IS LIFE TOO
Back to top Go down