Hey, yo. Hey, yo. [Page 1 of 1]

Hey, yo. Hey, yo.
Posted on Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:00 am

avatar

TheSpaceTapes

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hi everyone. I'm new to the forums. I've been a SCANDAL fan since 2012 because of Bleach. I've only recently gotten back into their music.
I love the idea of knowing music of different cultures. Hoping to keep up with all things SCANDAL.

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, yo. Hey, yo.
Posted on Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:09 am

avatar

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Hi,

Welcome to SH !

Well if you like SCANDAL you are in the right place Happy

Hope you have fun here.



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, yo. Hey, yo.
Posted on Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:08 pm

avatar

gitariskamaran

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
tonymiller wrote:Hi,

Welcome to SH !

Well if you like SCANDAL you are in the right place Happy

Hope you have fun here.

sure it is Nice One
 
and don't forget to sleep, because this forum makes you hard to sleep at night sometimes Common

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, yo. Hey, yo.
Posted on Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:10 am

avatar

RandomAsianDude8

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hey YO! Welcome Clap  Dobondobondo fan making a dobondobondo no theme reference, eh? I see..you're a man of culture as well UHUH!



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, yo. Hey, yo.
Posted on Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:55 am

avatar

TheSpaceTapes

Caless Student
Caless Student
RandomAsianDude8 wrote:Hey YO! Welcome Clap  Dobondobondo fan making a dobondobondo no theme reference, eh? I see..you're a man of culture as well UHUH!

Heck yeah. Thank you recognizing the greatest that is Dobondobondo Tears of Joy

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, yo. Hey, yo.
Posted on Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:34 am

avatar

RandomAsianDude8

Caless Student
Caless Student
TheSpaceTapes wrote:
RandomAsianDude8 wrote:Hey YO! Welcome Clap  Dobondobondo fan making a dobondobondo no theme reference, eh? I see..you're a man of culture as well UHUH!

Heck yeah. Thank you recognizing the greatest that is Dobondobondo Tears of Joy

Dobondobondo killing the rap game as always.cool.



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Re: Hey, yo. Hey, yo.
Posted on Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:11 pm

avatar

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
http://www.wattpad.com/user/MitchanAnni
Hello, welcome to SCANDAL HEAVEN Clap 
I also became a fan of theirs through BLEACH

Hope you'll enjoy your stay here  Balloon



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down