You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Re: Digital Single - 「Koisuru Universe」
Posted Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:32 pm

temp23

Caless Student
Caless Student
flyingwill wrote:The bridge sounds absolutely incredible and I can't wait to hear the whole song in HQ.

I have to agree with this though. The bridge is really good.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:50 pm

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
btw I think Futari will be mainly Tomomi's song. They uploaded her video(muted) with her in the studio, singing and I really hope that it was for Futari. I really miss her voice in songs  .shy.

Digital Single - 「Koisuru Universe」 - Page 3 Tumblr_pon1n3Osjl1shzh85o3_400
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:27 pm

joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Mitchan wrote:btw I think Futari will be mainly Tomomi's song. They uploaded her video(muted) with her in the studio, singing and I really hope that it was for Futari. I really miss her voice in songs  .shy.
I think that too, mainly because koe is in the single, and in koisuru she doesn't sing

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:30 pm

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
joameba wrote:
Mitchan wrote:btw I think Futari will be mainly Tomomi's song. They uploaded her video(muted) with her in the studio, singing and I really hope that it was for Futari. I really miss her voice in songs  .shy.
I think that too, mainly because koe is in the single, and in koisuru she doesn't sing
oh, that can also be a good reason for that. the last song she actually participated like legit a lot together with Haruna was probably in Yoake No Ryuuseigun and that's all, I think? o.O I don't understand why she doesn't sing anymore, especially because she can cover up Haruna's voice cracking from time to time on live performances, like she did during SCAFES's Shunkan Sentimental live O.O if they both got the equal number and length of the lines, it would have been a lot more easier for Haruna to keep her throat safe, I don't get why Timo doesn't get any lines anymore  .waaa.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:50 pm

Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Mitchan wrote:
joameba wrote:
oh, that can also be a good reason for that. the last song she actually participated like legit a lot together with Haruna was probably in Yoake No Ryuuseigun and that's all, I think? o.O I don't understand why she doesn't sing anymore, especially because she can cover up Haruna's voice cracking from time to time on live performances, like she did during SCAFES's Shunkan Sentimental live O.O if they both got the equal number and length of the lines, it would have been a lot more easier for Haruna to keep her throat safe, I don't get why Timo doesn't get any lines anymore  .waaa.
Honestly I believe its Tomomi's choice if she wants to sing with Haruna or not, can't do much about it. They've been doing it since 2015 and Haru is the lead vocals, but if Timo does sing, its for her own song like with Konya wa Pizza party and Life is a Journey.

Also I've been looking at the tracklist and realized there's no instrumental version for Koisuru Universe .wtf. is there not gonna be one at all? If so then, that's a first.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:01 am

strawhatcrew

strawhatcrew

Caless Student
Caless Student
yeah timo doesnt sing with haruna anymore.. i really miss the duo sing together.. i really like love survive when they sing together.. now tomomi only sing solo.. i really like their combo btw not solo song too bad

Digital Single - 「Koisuru Universe」 - Page 3 70z490W
Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:32 am

anchiel

anchiel

International Performer
International Performer
I do miss the Haruna-Tomomi combo in their songs but I think that's their decision. So far, the advantage I (and a friend) can see with just having Haruna sing an entire song (though technically all the members do the backup singing too) is that Tomomi gets to have more time running around during lives and pumping the crowd (which me and my friend got to experience in their 47 prefecture tour in Toyosu Pit).

It's a common thing for me not to instantly like SCANDAL songs on the first listen, and this is one of them. However, after listening with better headphones, it got better and better (finally got to hear Tomomi's basslines!). I was a bit put-off at first by Haru's vocals because it seems to be like Take Me Out (I love Take Me Out live though) with her singing higher than usual. Or I just don't like how they process the vocals part of this song and Take Me Out.

It's definitely catchy (ah~ ah~ ahh~) and the music's awesome (especially the intro, bridge and outro). Eventually, the more I listen to it the better it gets. I bet this song sounds better live, same as Take Me Out, as we can get a more 'natural' kind of vocals from Haruna during lives.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:22 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Related: SCANDAL to appear animated in Bourbon's web commercial with "Koisuru Universe" being used in it:

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t13925-scandal-to-become-animated-appear-in-bourbon-s-web-commercial#750493

Digital Single - 「Koisuru Universe」 - Page 3 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:50 am

Star~world96®

Star~world96®

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Koisuru Universe is now available to pre order on Itunes Japan, but sadly I'm having a hard time getting to it .plank. who ever preorders can get to hear the full song, I believe. 

Also: the animated commercial is up on their channel and its SOOOOO AWESOME

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t13925-scandal-to-become-animated-appear-in-bourbon-s-web-commercial#750496

To MOD: feel free to edit if you want to move  the video to the above link.

Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Digital Single - 「Koisuru Universe」 - Page 3 6sLq7CJ

The entire Koisuru Universe single is now up for pre-order for 1,000 yen (250 yen per song) on iTunes Japan. When you pre-order, you can get "Koisuru Universe" (the song) immediately, or you just buy the song by itself for 250 yen. Please check out this site for instructions on how to buy it. Note: If you do not have an Apple device, it's now pretty much impossible to do this, unfortunately. You can also have a shopping service such as FromJapan buy it for you.

Pre-order Koisuru Universe on iTunes Japan

#front-page #koisuruuniverse

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:44 am

joameba

joameba

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Star~world96®️ wrote:Koisuru Universe is now available to pre order on Itunes Japan, but sadly I'm having a hard time getting to it .plank. who ever preorders can get to hear the full song, I believe. 

Also: the animated commercial is up on their channel and its SOOOOO AWESOME

To MOD: feel free to edit if you want to move  the video to the above link.
I like koisuru universe even more now that we have better audio, now we have 2 guitars! yaaay

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:50 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
Digital Single - 「Koisuru Universe」 - Page 3 X34ib3s

I was able to purchase and download "Koisuru Universe" from iTunes Japan, and in the tags it lists MAMI as the composer for the music. Lyric info has not been released yet, but based on what I can make out, it definitely sounds like it was written by RINA (the first sentence mentions a "vanilla-colored sky" and has an overall love song theme). Lyrics are written by RINA, as posted here.

#koisuruuniverse

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:53 am

reilachii

reilachii

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://reilachii.tumblr.com
^ one music distribution site, mysound.jp, mention RINA as the one who wrote the lyrics but I'm not sure how authoritative as a source the site is.

http://mysound.jp/song/3475985/

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:40 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
reilachii wrote:^ one music distribution site, mysound.jp, mention RINA as the one who wrote the lyrics but I'm not sure how authoritative as a source the site is.

http://mysound.jp/song/3475985/

Ah, they just added the songwriting credits! I actually checked that site earlier but it didn't have the credits then. I think it's a pretty reliable source, since it's apparently owned by instrument company Yamaha Music. I'm glad I was correct in assuming RINA wrote the lyrics lol

Digital Single - 「Koisuru Universe」 - Page 3 ST9ydG9

"Koisuru Universe" is also streaming on Spotify Japan. In order to listen it, you'll need to connect to a Japan VPN, sign up for a Spotify Japan account, and either click this link or search for "SCANDAL 恋するユニバース" on the app.

You can help it on the Spotify charts by letting it play for at least 30 seconds, and make sure to play it without muting it. You can also create a playlist and add the song multiple times to it.

Regarding "Futari," RINA mentioned in her most recent blog that it's a rock song. She also mentions that the PV for "Koisuru Universe" was just completed.

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t13933-unveiling-2017-09-26-rina#750536

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:38 pm

MamiXHaruna

MamiXHaruna

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
I'm excited to hear the new songs. Finally! A new single!   .clap.  

And they put the KOE acoustic on the single. I love this single already!

Digital Single - 「Koisuru Universe」 - Page 3 Meme_111
No cookies are safe from Tomo! I better guard mine! .hmmm. 
Back to top Go down
thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)

Digital Single - 「Koisuru Universe」 - Page 3 1M840yb

Here's how to purchase and/or stream "Koisuru Universe" if you're outside of Japan.

1) Pre-order the single through iTunes Japan

By pre-ordering the entire single (1,000 yen), you get to download the title track "Koisuru Universe" right away, and will be able to download the other 3 songs when the single officially releases on October 22nd. Or, you can just buy "Koisuru Universe" for 250 yen. In order to do so:

■You're going to need an iTunes Japan account first of all, which is the most difficult part.

If you have an Apple device (iPhone, iPad, Mac), the easiest way to do so is to follow these directions (if you don't have an Apple device, this unfortunately will not work for you, as you need to be able to access Apple's App Store). If you don't have an Apple device or it's not working for you, the easiest way might be to have a shopping service such as FromJapan set up an account + buy the single for you.

■Once you have your iTunes Japan account, you'll need an iTunes Japan gift card to buy the single. Although some stores are sold out of 1,000 yen cards right now, some options include:

-SEA Gamer
-Japan Code Supply
-Japan Codes

■Once your gift card is purchased and you're e-mailed the code, redeem your code on your iTunes account and simply buy the single.

Also: It's possible that the single will be added to international iTunes stores after the release date and you can just buy it how you normally would on your own iTunes store.

2) Stream it via Spotify Japan

It's region-locked to be streamed in Japan only, so in order to listen it you'll need to connect to a Japan VPN (here's a good one), sign up for a Spotify Japan account, log in to Spotify on the app or desktop program, and search for "SCANDAL 恋するユニバース".

3) Purchase "Koisuru Universe" (song only as of right now) via Amazon Japan

"Koisuru Universe" is up on Amazon Japan to purchase as an mp3 download. This might or might not work, but if you decide to attempt it, make sure you read this first.

If you're willing to wait until release day, the single will then most likely be up for people to purchase worldwide. It is confirmed to at least be available on Amazon UK, France, Germany, Italy, and Spain on 10/22. Watch this page and/or sign up for e-mail alerts for new releases.

4) Have a shopping service purchase the song and/or single for you

If all else fails, you can ask a shopping service such as FromJapan or Rinkya to buy it for you. Sign up for an account, go to their custom order page, explain what you want, and they should be able to get it for you.

Also: "Koisuru Universe" is also available to buy on other sites such as mysound, mora, or Recochoku (they're higher quality as well at 320kbps, compared to 256kbps on iTunes or Amazon). A shopping service will be able to get them for you. FLAC may also be available on Recochoku when the single is out.

5) Order it via European iTunes stores

The single is now up for pre-order on European iTunes stores. Not sure if the same thing applies for how to get it via iTunes Japan; you might only be able to get it if you can establish a European iTunes account.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:58 am

ELFLOCK

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thanks for the info as always Happy It's so silly how this works though,why would a record company make buying their product such a difficult and annoying process??
It looks like I'll have to pay Rinkya a fee just to buy a few mp3's Sad I don't care about the extra couple of dollars for that,it's just the fact that this is the only way to buy it that's annoying. Like,why wouldn't Sony just make it available worldwide on every digital platform? Google Play,zdigital etc etc?...and preferably in flac quality? [I suppose they still might...I hope so]
Anyway,I LOVE that new song,it's already one of my favourites Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:26 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
ELFLOCK wrote:Thanks for the info as always Happy It's so silly how this works though,why would a record company make buying their product such a difficult and annoying process??
It looks like I'll have to pay Rinkya a fee just to buy a few mp3's Sad I don't care about the extra couple of dollars for that,it's just the fact that this is the only way to buy it that's annoying. Like,why wouldn't Sony just make it available worldwide on every digital platform? Google Play,zdigital etc etc?...and preferably in flac quality? [I suppose they still might...I hope so]

Japan in general loves restricting things, unfortunately. This is a pretty good explanation/discussion on why.

FLAC will most likely be available on Recochoku when the single officially releases. Again, you'll need a shopping service to get it for you.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:03 am

ELFLOCK

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
ELFLOCK wrote:Thanks for the info as always Happy It's so silly how this works though,why would a record company make buying their product such a difficult and annoying process??

Japan in general loves restricting things, unfortunately. This is a pretty good explanation/discussion on why.

FLAC will most likely be available on Recochoku when the single officially releases. Again, you'll need a shopping service to get it for you.
Ah ok,yes very interesting. I've actually bought all the SCANDAL [and a few other bands] cd's and blu-rays from CDJapan but I've never tried to get digital only releases. Thanks for the link to Recochoku...I'll probably get it there if they have it in flac. Rinkya are actually pretty good I've found,I don't mind paying them a small fee.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:27 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Kana + romaji lyrics and translations for both "Koisuru Universe" and "Futari" have been posted here:

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t13953-koisuru-universe-single-lyrics#750639

Was able to get the lyrics early because of what SCANDAL posted:

A special present will be given at the Joint Band Tour venues & Feedback! in Shibuya by pre-ordering the digital single 『Koisuru Universe』 on iTunes!

In commemoration of the release of digital single 『Koisuru Universe』, a special 3D paper jacket will be given as a present! It also contains the lyrics for new songs 「Koisuru Universe」 and 「Futari」 on it.

▼3D paper jacket:

Digital Single - 「Koisuru Universe」 - Page 3 23wplD9

By presenting a screen showing your pre-order of 『Koisuru Universe -EP』 (all 4 songs) on the iTunes Store at either the tour or at Feedback!, you will receive the paper jacket as a present. Those have already pre-ordered it as well as those who do not have a performance ticket will also be eligible. Please come to the special booth at the venues.

The "Koisuru Universe" music video will also be out "soon," according to the band on Instagram:

Digital Single - 「Koisuru Universe」 - Page 3 YDt7J6T

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:43 am

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
This looks so good omg waiting is now harder than ever
I love the colors, I love the concept, I just love everything about this MV already!!!!!! .omg.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:36 pm

sillentdx

sillentdx

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
wut? (11/22?!) (edit: it's 10/22 now)

(most likely a mistake, wrote a mail to Tom to fix it)

Last edited by sillentdx on Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

最高の夜にしようね!!
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:38 pm

Mitchan

Mitchan

International Performer
International Performer
sillentdx wrote:wut? (11/22?!)
NOVEMBER?! .wtf.
I think they just made a mistake (hopefully).

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:19 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
sillentdx wrote:wut? (11/22?!)

(most likely a mistake, wrote a mail to Tom to fix it)

It seems that JPU doesn't actually sell digital releases on their site; they just link to other sites that do offer them for sale, such as iTunes or Amazon. That's what they did for Stamp!, Sisters, and digital releases by other groups.

That said, though, more info regarding Koisuru Universe's international release will be coming very soon... Wink

Back to top Go down

"Koisuru Universe" Music Video Teaser
Posted Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:16 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

"Koisuru Universe" Music Video Teaser:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k41jvgq8HI

If blocked in your country:

https://www.youpak.com/watch?v=9k41jvgq8HI

Also contains a small snippet of "Futari" at the end!

The full video (minus the last 30 or so seconds of the song) is up on Gyao. Trying to reup it now!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.