Re: SCANDAL Members Profile
Posted Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:56 am

Brv

Brv

Caless Student
Caless Student
Mamiisthebest

lol...

Yes , you are completely right ! I had almost the same reaction when I find out .

Continuing to read this discussion . OMG , sugoi ! Is that true that some of SCANDAL songs were created by cats ?! Maybe , “suggested by cats” or “inspired by cats” could be a better expression ? Is there any possibility that pictures of Mami-san with nekomimi exist in this world ?

Btw , do anybody have any ideas why Rina-san is called Rinax ? Is it because of Rinaxes from “Kurau Phantom Memory” or are there any other reasons ?

Insanity is an inner freedom . 
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:45 pm

Lexian

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
Brv wrote:...Btw , do anybody have any ideas why Rina-san is called Rinax ? Is it because of Rinaxes from “Kurau Phantom Memory” or are there any other reasons ?
IIRC, she once said she simply likes how it looks. I actually wonder if she still likes the name.
It's similar to the online fad where many people had those XxX-es in their aliases.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:46 am

Kimochii

Kimochii

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://tnmaa.net
Thank you for this...  .clap.

Tomo-chan... I'm really happy because we have the same Surname..  .clap.

............SCANDAL Members Profile - Page 18 TvJ2ywx
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:59 pm

Mamiisthebest

Mamiisthebest

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/u14464
Kimochii wrote:Tomo-chan... I'm really happy because we have the same Surname..  .clap.
sugoi!

you actually do? wow

.love.
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:07 am

Isabella_Piano

Isabella_Piano

Caless Student
Caless Student
MamiNoodles wrote:
M wrote:Those who are shocked of Tomomi's height (being small or something), you might've gotten used to seeing her wearing heels, makes her look taller in photos. lol.
Sometimes Tomomi would look taller than Rina/the same height as Mami because she usually wears platform shoes or heels, while Rina and Mami usually wears sneakers (well, Mami mostly.)

Lol I don't know. Just probably one of the reasons why you think she's the tallest Happy

Great observation, buddy. But I have a different observation.

The reason I stated that Tomomi looks taller than her actual height because of seeing them on both the front and back cover of the Hello World vinyl. Tomomi happens to have the broadest shoulder and widest hips amongst the girls. Although, Rina appears to be tallest these days based on that photoshoot alone. It seems that Rina is still growing. They were all wearing the same brand and type of boots: Doc Martens.

Women who are naturally voluptuous or curvy can look taller than specially on camera. Meow! :3

lol I thought I was the only one who noticed that Tomomi was the curviest of the group lol even though she was one of the thinniest when the band first form (now they're all super thin even though I never thought that anyone was heavy to begin with) Actually she seems to be the heaviest now.. .hmmm.

I like that she decided to show off her curves in the "Image" video being the only girl who opted out the skirt and just went for the full body spandex suit

Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:49 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Well I know I am biased as Tomomi is my favourite member and we like the girls for their talent and personality not just their looks but I think Tomomi has the best figure of all the girls.

SCANDAL Members Profile - Page 18 Sig_sc10
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:49 am

Mamiisthebest

Mamiisthebest

International Performer
International Performer
https://www.scandal-heaven.com/u14464
@tonymiller
and of course I think Mami does...

.love.
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:55 am

mumu

mumu

Caless Student
Caless Student
Mamiisthebest wrote:@tonymiller
and of course I think Mami does...
Absolutely agreed !

"Queens don't reach the top just by being cute" - Queens are Trumps
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:42 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Well of course we all think our favourite member looks the best Happy
But they are definitely four attractive girls.

Back to top Go down

Posted Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:24 am

M

M

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Lexian wrote:
Brv wrote:...Btw , do anybody have any ideas why Rina-san is called Rinax ? Is it because of Rinaxes from “Kurau Phantom Memory” or are there any other reasons ?
IIRC, she once said she simply likes how it looks. I actually wonder if she still likes the name.
It's similar to the online fad where many people had those XxX-es in their aliases.
Idk if my memory's right, but I think I read it somewhere (blog translation probably?) that Rina's sister used to call her that? (or was it Rinari?)

But yes, Mod Lexian is right. I do remember her mentioning that it looks cool.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:17 am

Rinakkusu

Rinakkusu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://tnmaa.net
Waahh! Rina and I can also play PIANO.  :whistle:

SCANDAL
RINA IS MY BIAS!!!

SCANDAL Members Profile - Page 18 Cguh1xJU0AA4elg
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:00 pm

eehbes

eehbes

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
TIL i'm taller than all of them even though Tomomi looks taller than me.

SCANDAL Members Profile - Page 18 XoxLbEh
Back to top Go down

Posted Sat May 02, 2015 7:20 pm

JJ-Kun

JJ-Kun

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
lol Rina and Haruna are august too <3

we 3 will celebrate together. and i like how they name the instruments. its so cute naming instruments <3 Happy i will love this band forever Happy

OMG, IMA PRACTICE MY LEAD SKILLS ON GUITAR 24/7 so RINA WOULD DATE ME <3 i would also learn nihongo si i could talk to her <3 #the dream Happy)

Mod edit: If you need to add more to your post please use the "Edit" function. No need to double post in this case. Thanks.

Last edited by Lexian on Sat May 02, 2015 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed double post.)

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:57 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

I cleaned up the first post (fixed the grammar, sentence structures, etc.), updated the pictures, added the members' names in kanji, added updated/recent facts for each member, and added a whole bunch of facts for the band. Happy

SCANDAL Members Profile - Page 18 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:39 pm

Scandalsuki

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
SCANDAL Members Profile - Page 18 IIZ88RL

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:57 am

NikkoNakamura

NikkoNakamura

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
First post of 2016! Hey! Question about Rina. I'd be glad if anyone answered this, to be honest.

I recall that I read here before that she hasn't had her ears pierced...but since then that fact's been removed, and she has been wearing her flower earrings ever since...December or something. So, has she had her ears pierced, or are those clip-on?

SCANDAL Members Profile - Page 18 U9CD2Bt
~Scandal is always my inspiration for everything.~
"No one else is as strong as you are, don't worry about being alone, even if I am." - Harukaze
Instagram: @the_artist_nakamura
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:33 am

thoseguiltyeyes

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
NikkoNakamura wrote:First post of 2016! Hey! Question about Rina. I'd be glad if anyone answered this, to be honest.

I recall that I read here before that she hasn't had her ears pierced...but since then that fact's been removed, and she has been wearing her flower earrings ever since...December or something. So, has she had her ears pierced, or are those clip-on?

A little late, but that fact about RINA is still there; it's in the MAMI section (I'll add it to RINA's too):

• She and RINA are the only members without piercings.

RINA has been wearing clip-on earrings for a while now, and she confirmed in this Q&A blog in June 2014 that she and MAMI do not have their ears pierced.

Q. Do you have any piercings?

Does it seem like I do?
MAMI and I don't.
I don't have a reason for that. I'm also not scared to do so.
I don't have a reason to get them. HARUNA and TOMOMI do have them. Go-go⤴

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t10430-qa-2014-06-04-rina

She wrote about it again in a Nov. 2014 blog:

I wish I could wear earrings
There are many times when I consider getting piercings,
And our stylist has prepared earrings for me,
But I don't have any piercings
Probably at this rateー...

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t11170-tv-and-live-2014-11-30-rina

Most recently, she wrote about it in an Oct. 2015 blog:

I'm often asked this, but I don't have any piercings
I had been thinking "I want to dye my hair" when I was a student, but I never once thought about getting piercingsー,,
If I want to change my life, I'll do it (maybe)

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t12322-girlsaward-2015-2015-10-24-rina

So, it's pretty safe to assume that she still does NOT have her ears pierced and that all recent earrings she's been wearing are all still clip-ons.

SCANDAL Members Profile - Page 18 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down

Posted Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:50 am

NikkoNakamura

NikkoNakamura

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
NikkoNakamura wrote:First post of 2016! Hey! Question about Rina. I'd be glad if anyone answered this, to be honest.

A little late, but that fact about RINA is still there; it's in the MAMI section (I'll add it to RINA's too):

• She and RINA are the only members without piercings.

RINA has been wearing clip-on earrings for a while now, and she confirmed in this Q&A blog in June 2014 that she and MAMI do not have their ears pierced.

Q. Do you have any piercings?

Does it seem like I do?
MAMI and I don't.
I don't have a reason for that. I'm also not scared to do so.
I don't have a reason to get them. HARUNA and TOMOMI do have them. Go-go⤴️

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t10430-qa-2014-06-04-rina

She wrote about it again in a Nov. 2014 blog:

I wish I could wear earrings
There are many times when I consider getting piercings,
And our stylist has prepared earrings for me,
But I don't have any piercings
Probably at this rateー...

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t11170-tv-and-live-2014-11-30-rina

Most recently, she wrote about it in an Oct. 2015 blog:

I'm often asked this, but I don't have any piercings
I had been thinking "I want to dye my hair" when I was a student, but I never once thought about getting piercingsー,,
If I want to change my life, I'll do it (maybe)

https://www.scandal-heaven.com/t12322-girlsaward-2015-2015-10-24-rina

So, it's pretty safe to assume that she still does NOT have her ears pierced and that all recent earrings she's been wearing are all still clip-ons.

Oh, my mistake, I didn't see it on the Mami portion. 

Thank you for giving me all the blog entries where Rina-chan has said all this. hehe. I do recall the most recent blog post of her saying that, now that you've mentioned it.

Thanks for your hard work!  Nice one

SCANDAL Members Profile - Page 18 U9CD2Bt
~Scandal is always my inspiration for everything.~
"No one else is as strong as you are, don't worry about being alone, even if I am." - Harukaze
Instagram: @the_artist_nakamura
Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:24 am

torumi

torumi

Caless Student
Caless Student
mami really loves foo fighter, so does toru-nii-chan, that's one of some reasons why i love to ship them  .clap. LOVE .love. .happy.

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:25 pm

Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
I don't know if it's specific to Scandal, or Japanese artists in general, but I have never seen an artist's blood type noted in a band bio before.  It's an unusual statistic. 

I wonder if when they get older we will start to get their cholesterol count, too. Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:40 pm

PPPeter

PPPeter

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
@Don Dio
It is more of an Asian thing. Something like zodiac signs for some westerners Wink

Back to top Go down

Posted Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:00 pm

Lexian

Lexian

http://ask.fm/frozentheory
PPPeter wrote:@Don Dio
It is more of an Asian thing. Something like zodiac signs for some westerners Wink
Mostly Korean and Japanese. It is arguably even more important or observed than the zodiac.

http://www.infographicsshowcase.com/history-of-japanese-bloodtyping-infographic/

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:25 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Yes I am a huge idol fan as everyone knows and they always give you their blood type, I used to wonder why at first.
At least I know which ones I could help if they had an accident.

Back to top Go down

Posted Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:34 pm

Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
I now wonder if this is ever used as a pick-up line like Zodiac signs are in the West: "Hey, babe, what's your blood type?"  Seems creepier than asking for a sign.

Since I'm O+ I can give them my blood if they ever need it, and they can all give me plasma in return.  I have never been so compatible with a band before.

Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:53 pm

Katana Guitarist

Katana Guitarist

Caless Student
Caless Student
Don Dio wrote:I don't know if it's specific to Scandal, or Japanese artists in general, but I have never seen an artist's blood type noted in a band bio before.  It's an unusual statistic. 

I wonder if when they get older we will start to get their cholesterol count, too. Happy

I was going to say that! Hahahaha
I never got it, I remember seeing that on japanese video games as well, like in the descriptions of fighting games' characters. Always thought it was weird.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.