thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

All-girl band SCANDAL takes on the Nipple Drill
Nikkan Sports + Daily Sports - SCANDAL @ KOYABU SONIC 2017 JuCB3ys

The final day of "KOYABU SONIC," a festival that fuses laughter and music and is presided over by Kazutoyo Koyabu (44) of Japanese entertainment office Yoshimoto Shinkigeki, was held on 11/5 at Intex Osaka.

The four-piece all-girl rock band SCANDAL performed, and their leader HARUNA took on Yoshimoto Shingeki's famous "Nipple Drill" gag on-stage. HARUNA, who said, "I watched videos to study up on it," drilled the nipple of Yutaka Yoshida (38) using a stick passed to her by Succhi (45).

Drawing loud cheers from the audience, HARUNA had a smile on her face and said, "That made me really happy. I wanted it to be successful." According to Yoshida, that was the first time he received a "Nipple Drill" from a female artist. As for her handling of the stick, he said, "Her kindness was exuding out," with an entranced look on his face.

About the gentle handling, Succhi said, "I felt jealous. Maybe I can feel a new sensation when Yoshida and I do that next time...", and, for some reason, had a frustrated look on his face. The other members of SCANDAL all said, "We wanted to do it, too!"

SCANDAL decides on the "Nipple Drill"... The first female artist to poke the originator Yoshida at KOYABU SONIC
Nikkan Sports + Daily Sports - SCANDAL @ KOYABU SONIC 2017 MIRFhcI

Four-piece all-girl band SCANDAL appeared at "KOYABU SONIC 2017," a music and comedy festival supervised by Kazutoyo Koyabu of Yoshimoto Shinkigeki, held on the 5th in Osaka. Appearing on the same stage as Shinkigeki, vocalist HARUNA succeeded in dishing out a "Nipple Drill."

After SCANDAL's set finished, Yutaka Yoshida of Shinkigeki stormed the stage in a chinpira costume. Chairman Succhi took a stick (known as the "Drill Zapper") in hand to get rid of him. He said, "Are you doing it too?", which got HARUNA raring to go. In sync they faced Yoshida, who had no top on, and did the "Nipple Drill."

During a post-interview, Koyabu said, "Despite being a musical artist, you really took up on the offer." HARUNA, smiling, said, "I had been wanting to do this for a while. I was delighted (to receive the offer); I watched videos to practice."

Yoshida, who was chosen by a female artist for the first time, was grinning and seemed delighted, saying, "That made me happy. As expected of a musical artist. The rhythm was perfect too."

Yoshida said, "I understand that you drilled gently," and HARUNA, in high spirits, said, "I'd want to do it at full-power next time."

https://www.daily.co.jp/gossip/2017/11/05/0010707058.shtml

#front-page

*Nipple Drill = A gag that Yoshida and Succhi do together:

**Friendly reminder: Yes, the title and stuff is unusual, but this is related to comedy. Any wildly inappropriate comments will NOT be tolerated, k? Cool.

Nikkan Sports + Daily Sports - SCANDAL @ KOYABU SONIC 2017 39iLxaW

2011.7.3 AM2 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 QAT Tour @名古屋 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015 HELLO WORLD @ Paris - London - Essen - Chicago - MEX - LA - Anaheim 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD 5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @茨城 7.15 水戸 7.17 東京 2018 Special Thanks @NY - SF - Anaheim - MTY - MEX - Dallas 2022 MIRROR @Toronto - NY - Boston - Atlanta 2023 UU @ Fukuoka - Tokyo 2023.08.21 Sekai Ichi
Back to top Go down
tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
@thoseguiltyeyes

Thanks a lot Jade, I saw the pictures and thought what on earth is Haruna doing...now I understand Happy

Back to top Go down
gitariskamaran

gitariskamaran

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
hahaha.... I'm (not) understand .tsk.

Back to top Go down
Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
tonymiller wrote:@thoseguiltyeyes

Thanks a lot Jade, I saw the pictures and thought what on earth is Haruna doing...now I understand Happy

Ditto that.  So glad we got an explanation.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

© 2009-2024 SCANDAL HEAVEN.