Scandal Merch [Page 1 of 1]

Scandal Merch
Posted on Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:13 pm

stallion8426

Caless Student
Caless Student
So i got a question for all of you:

Where do you guys get your Scandal Merch? What are your favorite items?

I've been wanting to get some but the only place i found to get them was the official Japanese website, but then i would have to import it which is really expensive. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Back to top Go down

Re: Scandal Merch
Posted on Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:13 pm

Alxa

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
The best place to get Merch is at one of their concerts - that's even more expensive then importing it to the USA.  

We picked up bags, towels (the kind you see waived around at the concerts), and a few other things.  But do note the prices aren't cheap - a lot of stuff in Japan is expensive.

The bag is really my favorite - though I like it so much I'm afraid to use it too much Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:55 pm

libresse

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
If you know someone going to Japan in particular Tokyo or someone in Japan going to the US. You can ask them to buy some band merch for you. That is the cheapest way.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:07 am

dchan419

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.instagram.com/dchan419/
Some of the easier ways but slightly costly for fans stateside  include cdjapan.com, auction sites such as zenmarket and you can use mail forwarding services like tenso. A search on the forums will net you a very detailed tutorial to how to use tenso to buy merch and have it sent to a third party forwarding company.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:57 pm

zuikyo

Caless Student
Caless Student
Ahhh sad you cant get their Merch easy :/ im in the UK and the only store i saw was Japan one   Shy

Back to top Go down