Re: SCANDAL TOUR 2018 "HONEY"
Posted on Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:12 pm

wildthing

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
The management wishes us not to talk about the tour until its over, I attended today so I will refrain from commenting until the tour is over.

All I can say it was a very live non stop concert today, some Mania submitted questions were answered, one of them was a shock to fans as well as the rest of the members. So please wait Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:13 pm

Yoshimi In NJ

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)

Hi there, from SetlistFM - setlist from last night in Saitama. Hope it's correct.

Misato Bunka Hall:
01. Platform Syndrome
02. OVER
03. SCANDAL BABY
04. Oh! No!
05. Kan Biiru
06. Short Short
07. Mado wo Aketara
08. Departure
09. Futari
10. Midnight City
11. Electric Girl
12. EVERYBODY SAY YEAH!
13. Space Ranger
14. Shunkan Sentimental
15. Flashback No.5
16. Take Me Out
17. Koisuru Universe

Encore:
18. Sisters
19. Image

All 10 HONEY songs and Space Ranger.

Nice.

#setlist

Mod edit: Had a friend there. Can confirm that this is the correct set list!

Back to top Go down

SCANDAL TOUR 2018 "HONEY" - Performance #1, Saitama
Posted on Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:42 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)

SCANDAL TOUR 2018 "HONEY"
Saitama Prefecture @ Misato Cultural Hall - March 3rd

Performance #1 of 23

TOMOMI:「Opening day of our tour is done!
Everyone who came out to Misato, thanks so much!
We were able to kick off to a great start

MAMI:「Opening day of our "HONEY" tour
Everyone who came out, thanks so much 
It was fun
How was it for everyone〜

I had a ponytailtoday」

HARUNA:「Opening day of our hall tour
The set list, performance, outfits, and everyone who came out to Saitama・Misato were all awesome.
I'm really looking forward to the rest of the tour!」

RINA:「Everyone who came out to opening day of our HONEY tour in Saitama Prefectureat Misato Cultural Hall, thanks! It was so, so, so much fun and made us so happy... Reply and let us hear your thoughts on it〜☺︎ Aah, the best start!」

SCANDAL:『Opening day of SCANDAL TOUR 2018 "HONEY" in Saitama at Misato Cultural Hall is done!

This turned out to be the best tour opening dayー! How was this night that made the members, staff, and audience feel like「This tour will be an awesome one.」?

Next week is Kagoshima and Fukuoka! Look forward to them!』

HARUNA:「I put glitter on my eyebrows, but you can't really tell

RINA:「Tour has begun! I lightly curled my hair, and today I had a wet, outward curled style†††」

RINA:「Today's red lip color
Revlon 715 HD Arabica」

SCANDAL:SCANDAL MANIA presents "Mystery Tours of SCANDAL" will be held on 2018.8.21 (Tue.)!
Look forward to this mystery tour where you don't know what'll happen!」

Every Japanese fan (seriously, EVERYONE) on Twitter is already talking about one of the questions submitted by a MANIA member that the band answered at the show, so I don't see why we can't discuss it here. So, I'm just going to leave it here.

If you want to comment about this, MAKE SURE TO PUT IT IN A SPOILER TAG.

Spoiler:
Q. Honestly speaking, do the members have boyfriends?

TOMO said, "I haven't told the members nor our staff this, but I broke up with my boyfriend last year." RINA said something along the lines of there are times when she's had one, times when she hasn't, and that "I want you to presume that [I have one] when it feels like I've written lovey-dovey lyrics." HARU and MAMI are at the age where you'd be worried about them if they never had one.

2011.7.3 AM2 - Anaheim, CA 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 2012.11.3+4 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知 2012.11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 2014.6.2 Fan Meeting 2015.4.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 Paris, FR 4.26「HW」London, UK 4.30「HW」Essen, GER 5.15「HW」Chicago, IL 5.20「HW」Mexico City, MEX 5.22「HW」LA, CA 5.23「HW」Anaheim, CA 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD @武道館2016.5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 2016.5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 2016.5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 2016.8.21 SCAFes @泉大津フェニックス 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @Ibaraki 7.15 Mito 7.17 Tokyo 2018.9.5 SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" @NY 9.7 "SpThx" @SF 9.9 "SpThx" @Anaheim 9.16 "SpThx" @TX
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:02 pm

joameba

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
 MAKE SURE TO PUT IT IN A SPOILER TAG.
Spoiler:
I was on twitter trying to translate all the coments (got the message, wiii) and I can't understand why is that big of a issue (a bomb!!), they are like 30 years old, It is obvious that at some point they had a boyfriend

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:42 pm

Don Dio

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@joameda
Spoiler:
Because they have done a terrific job hiding it from the public.  Kudos to them.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:18 pm

rikitasu

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Spoiler:

Not surprised that Timo and Rina had boyfriends but I didn't expect that Mami and Haru never had one. (They never had one right? that's what I understand)
And the members having boyfriends should not be a big deal for the fans. I mean, they're not idols.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:28 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
rikitasu wrote:
Spoiler:

but I didn't expect that Mami and Haru never had one. (They never had one right? that's what I understand)

Spoiler:
No, that's not it. They're implying that they HAVE had boyfriends before. They're saying that it'd be odd if they never had any by their current ages, which implies that they have had boyfriends before.

2011.7.3 AM2 - Anaheim, CA 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 2012.11.3+4 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知 2012.11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 2014.6.2 Fan Meeting 2015.4.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 Paris, FR 4.26「HW」London, UK 4.30「HW」Essen, GER 5.15「HW」Chicago, IL 5.20「HW」Mexico City, MEX 5.22「HW」LA, CA 5.23「HW」Anaheim, CA 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD @武道館2016.5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 2016.5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 2016.5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 2016.8.21 SCAFes @泉大津フェニックス 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @Ibaraki 7.15 Mito 7.17 Tokyo 2018.9.5 SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" @NY 9.7 "SpThx" @SF 9.9 "SpThx" @Anaheim 9.16 "SpThx" @TX
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:02 am

strawhatcrew

Caless Student
Caless Student
Spoiler:

oh, tomo just break? omg, a chance for me to try huehuehue.. ohh in my dream lol.. well, its WEIRD if they never had boyfriend before seeing the lyric they wrote.. but most of it is heartbroken lyric.. and not so many lovey dovey lyric -_-

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:55 am

ariadne32391

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -

Spoiler:

I haven't posted here in a long time. Regarding "the" question. I was at the show. Here's a little context of what actually transpired. 

During the start of the MC, Haru mentioned that they want to grow closer with the fans as they have been thinking that the fans say that they love SCANDAL but they don't know anything about them (except the ones posted in social media, interviews etc.). They would like the fans to love them after they have really come to know SCANDAL more thoroughly. That is why they would answer anything. 

The girls didn't know the questions beforehand so they were shoook that the first question was about having boyfriends. Haru basically put them in a corner after whar she said. Lol 

Regarding Timo's answer, I think she said it absent mindedly. Rina was surprised at what she said that she stood up and told Timo "so you really had a boyfriend?!". I think Rina said this not because she didn't know but because she wanted Timo to realize what she had just said as the other 3 were very vague with their answers. Timo just outright blurted it out.  LOL

Anyways, I don't think this is actually a big deal. It was management that picked the questions after all. It was really funny. The staffs were franticly trying to cover what the girls were saying with bg sound effects. Lol 

Haru even challenged the fans in more stronger questions.

LOVE
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:17 am

peachclub

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Spoiler:
They had boyfriends OMG ? Actually not a surprise considering their age, plus I always thought they had one anyways.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:10 am

Osakashnaide

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Ahm. Anyone here attending their Live at Nara Centennial Hall on 22 of April?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:12 pm

rikitasu

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
Spoiler:
No, that's not it. They're implying that they HAVE had boyfriends before. They're saying that it'd be odd if they never had any by their current ages, which implies that they have had boyfriends before.

Oh I see, thanks for correcting!!

Spoiler:
Got a little confused because of the word 'never' lol. Thanks for making it clear!!

Spoiler:
Also, even at their current ages, I think they don't need to worry that much about not having a boyfriend. They're cute, cool, talented and would definitely hit a home run to the heart of someone they like. Lol
And they still look young, especially Haru with her new hair style Love

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:16 pm

libresse

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Spoiler:

I think it's a combination of being private about their lives and seems like japan is not to keen on the daily lives of celebrities. Which in my opinion is a good thing. I for one don't mind their private lives.

Though It's good that they answered it for the curiosity of the fans. 

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:28 am

joameba

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Rina wrote:"It's fun listening to MAMI's vocals filled with nuances, and she'll probably sing with a different approach at live shows, so I have great expectations"
Anyone who listened Oh! No! live knows what she meant with that?

Back to top Go down

SCANDAL's Gear for SCANDAL TOUR 2018 "HONEY"
Posted on Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:52 am

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

We've updated VITAL AUDIO at the feet of SCANDAL, who began their tour yesterday.
The VA-Patch-F with red plugs and VA-08 fit perfectly with their album 「HONEY」 and their tour concept colors.

SCANDAL's tour color scheme is red.
So, not only have the things at their feet been turned red, but also RINA's Pearl drum set, MAMI's Bogner amp, and HARUNA's SHINOS amp.
Also, TOMOMI's aggressive, red Pike Amplification Vulcan XL is back!

https://twitter.com/HookUp_Official/status/970113818725564416
https://twitter.com/HookUp_Official/status/970115547726663680

#front-page #scandal_honey

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:50 pm

otaku_san

Caless Student
Caless Student
You thanked this post! -

Spoiler:
Omg I was kinda shocked to hear that! But now that I think about it, it's normal for their age. And it shouldn't actually matter to us I guess.

WITHOUT MY GUITAR,I CAN'T LIVE ON ~ MAMI SASAZAKI
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:15 pm

victor_survive

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Someone who attended the show, can you let me know how was short short and mado wo aketara live?  Please

Back to top Go down

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Kagoshima Prefecture @ Kagoshima Citizens' Cultural Hall, Hall 2 - March 9th

Performance #2 of 23

Supposed set list:

Spoiler:
01. OVER
02. Platform Syndrome
03. SCANDAL BABY
04. Oh! No!
05. Kan Biiru
06. Short Short
07. Mado wo Aketara
08. Departure
09. Futari
10. Midnight City
11. Electric Girl
12. Space Ranger
13. Shunkan Sentimental
14. EVERYBODY SAY YEAH!
15. Flashback No.5
16. Take Me Out
17. Koisuru Universe

Encore:
18. Sisters
19. LOVE SURVIVE

*If true, they switched around the order of a few songs + the only song they switched out completely was "Image" for "LOVE SURVIVE" as the final song.

MAMI:「Tenmonkan Mujaki

Shirokuma shaved ice

We ate it in seconds」

MAMI:「Kagoshima

Tenmonkan Mujaki

Shirokuma (polar bear) shaved ice

An abundance of varieties

I want to have a wan-chan (dog) strawberry Shirokuma

Original Shirokuma (left)

Coffee Shirokuma (right)」

SCANDAL:「Going inside the venue〜
HARUNA, feeling satisfied about being able to take a picture of lovely Sakurajima Volcano」

HARUNA:「Getting a massage + Sakurajima Volcano - Best regards for the second performance of our tour

RINA:「SCANDAL TOUR 2018 "HONEY"」

MAMI:「Haneda Terminal 1 soft serve ice cream - BLUE SKY Bus Lounge

Starting from vanilla」

RINA:「It's 13°C/55°F in Kagoshima - everyone coming to our live, best regards〜!」

SCANDAL:「SCANDAL TOUR 2018 "HONEY" performance #2 @ Kagoshima Citizens' Cultural Hall - Hall 2 in Kagoshima is done!!

Thanks so much to everyone who came out All of your excitement and smiles were the best! See you later

Tomorrow's Fukuoka! Let's have fun!」

HARUNA:「Thanks, Kagoshima

TOMOMI:「Thanks, Kagoshima!
Shirokuma shaved ice was delicious

MAMI:「in Kagoshima
TOUR HONEY
Kagoshima Citizens' Cultural Hall - Hall 2
Everyone who came out, thanks
We're off to Fukuoka tomorrow
#ootd
#about my OOTD
#my dress is from
#candy stripper
#cute clothes
#so cute
#notice the third picture
#isn't it grotesque
#my makeup today」

HARUNA:「Thank you, KAGOSHIMA

SCANDAL:「Thank you KAGOSHIMA
Next stop→FUKUOKA

RINA:「Performance #2 of our tour at Kagoshima Citizens' Cultural Hall So much funー! It had been 5 years since we played at this venue! Thanks for welcoming us with a great atmosphere today tooー

A few spoilers (fans are posting them on Twitter for all to see anyway):

Spoiler:
Not sure on their answers, but the questions they were asked were:

-What do you do with fan letters or presents? Also, what things make you happy to receive?

-Do you have image colors like the ones on the ENCORE SHOW cover? (Looks like they were asked if they have newer colors that represent them now? Possibly lol)

It looks like HARU rushed in to "Take Me Out" and got some of the lyrics wrong.

Also, the other 2 questions they were asked at the first show were:

-What kind of encore call do you like best, clapping or shouting?

-Do you disguise yourselves when you go out?

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:38 pm

flyingwill

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://rateyourmusic.com/~flyingwill
Haruna is so cute with this haircut!

RYM  How I Became a Scandal Fanboy in 11 Steps  The Complete Annotated Scandal Song Book
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:43 pm

Don Dio

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
@flyingwill

Agree.  She's adorable in her video at the Cultural Hall.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:42 am

MadOrange

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
You thanked this post! -

Spoiler:

timo's ex-b-b-b-b-boyfriend? (i envy that person) but tbh for being a fan for almost a decade i never thought of them having lovers until now, i'd be more shocked too if they had never experience having relationships.

otakumi
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:50 am

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
I personally dont care about their private life as it is none of my business, I just love them as people and musicians.

Back to top Go down

SCANDAL TOUR 2018 "HONEY" - Performance #3, Fukuoka
Posted on Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:14 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)

Fukuoka Prefecture @ Fukuoka Civic Hall - March 10th

Performance #3 of 23

RINA:「We're heading to our beloved Fukuoka

RINA:「SCANDAL TOUR 2018 "HONEY"

THANK YOU - SOLD OUT」

HARUNA:「Best regards for the third performance of our tour」

SCANDAL:「SCANDAL TOUR 2018 "HONEY" performance #3 @ Fukuoka Civic Hall is done!!

Thanks so much for coming The best excitementー! A city we want to come back to over and over again! We'll definitely see you again!

Next week's our Tohoku round 
Sendai, Morioka, wait for us!」

HARUNA:「Thanks, Fukuoka

TOMOMI:「Thanks, Fukuoka!
Such a great night

MAMI:「We'll deffffffintely come again

RINA:「Performance #3 at Fukuoka Civic Hall An excitement we expected from Fukuoka! So awesome! The warmth of everyone in Kyushu makes you feel happy〜. Thanks for creating a fun time together with us!」

SCANDAL:「Thank you FUKUOKA
Next stop→SENDAI

HARUNA:「Thankyou FUKUOKA

MAMI:「in Fukuoka
TOUR HONEY
Fukuoka Civic Hall
Everyone who came out, thanks
I had a braid festival going on today
#picture 1 is of
@takeshiyao
#me being silly
#picture 2 is another angle
#an energetic pose
#what is an energetic pose
#my overalls are from
#candystripper
#cute clothes
#so cute
#the striped sleeves I'm wearing underneath
#is something I remade
#I put sleeves on an MTV t-shirt」

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:41 pm

joameba

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I loved that Mami's outfit

Back to top Go down

SCANDAL TOUR 2018 "HONEY" - Performance #4, Sendai
Posted on Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:44 pm

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
You thanked this post! -

Sendai, Miyagi Prefecture @ Sendai Bank Hall Izumity 21 - Large Hall - March 16th

Performance #4 of 23

Supposed set list:

Spoiler:
01. Platform Syndrome
02. OVER
03. SCANDAL BABY
04. Oh! No!
05. Kan Biiru
06. Short Short
07. Mado wo Aketara
08. Departure
09. Futari
10. Midnight City
11. Electric Girl
12. EVERYBODY SAY YEAH!
13. Shunkan Sentimental
14. Space Ranger
15. Flashback No.5
16. Take Me Out
17. Koisuru Universe

Encore:
18. Sisters
19. Image

*If true, this was basically the same set list as performance #1 in Saitama, with only the order of "Shunkan Sentimental" and "Space Ranger" switched.

SCANDAL:「SCANDAL TOUR 2018 "HONEY" performance #4 @ Sendai Bank Hall Izumity 21 is done!!

Before we knew it, we've already been coming to this city every year for the past 10 years Sendai, thank you for always welcoming us with a great atmosphere

Tomorrow's Morioka Let's have fun!」

TOMOMI:「Thanks, Sendai!
This is a city of lovely smiles no matter how many years pass

HARUNA:「Thanks, Sendai

RINA:「Performance #4 at Sendai Bank Hall Izumity 21 We were able to play with all of our hearts today! Thanks for coming! May it become power for each of our tomorrows」

HARUNA:「Thank you SENDAI
(My hair color is ash-toned now)」

MAMI:「in Sendai
TOUR  HONEY
Sendai Izumity 21
Thanks to everyone who came
Right after the live
I was a karaage yudetamago (fried boiled egg) lady
#after this
#I ate meatballs
#5 of them
#and karaage chicken
#2 pieces
#we'll be going out to eat now
#hm?
#the boiled egg I'm holding?
#I gently put it back
#I approached TOMO-chan from the back
#karaage yudetamago lady

Back to top Go down