Hello! [Page 1 of 1]

Hello!
Posted on Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:00 pm

avatar

RockField

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hello, I've been here in this site for weeks. I haven't checked this site in a while but I want you to know that I'm from Philippines and my favorite scandal member is Tomomi. Her voice is really cute and her cuteness makes me feel alive.

Other than that, I'm just an 11th grade student, taking the strand of HUMSS (Humanities and Social Sciences)



Lock and Load
Back to top Go down

Re: Hello!
Posted on Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:13 pm

avatar

Don Dio

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
Hello RockField,

Welcome to the club.  Hope you have fun here.  I picked Mami as my favorite, but truth is I like them all the same.  How did you discover Scandal?

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello!
Posted on Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:17 pm

avatar

libresse

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Mabuhay! Haha

Welcome! Saying you're an 11th grade student makes me feel old already lol. Hope you enjoy here. I like Mami the most.

Peace out!



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Re: Hello!
Posted on Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:31 pm

avatar

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
You thanked this post! -
Thanks received by this post:

Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

Hi RockField,

Welcome to SH !

Tomomi is also my favourite member so I know you have excellent taste Happy

As a bass played I love her playing and her chipmunk voice.

Hope you have fun here.



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Re: Hello!
Posted on Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:59 am

avatar

RockField

Caless Student
Caless Student
tonymiller wrote:Hi RockField,

Welcome to SH !

Tomomi is also my favourite member so I know you have excellent taste Happy

As a bass played I love her playing and her chipmunk voice.

Hope you have fun here.
 
Thanks for the welcome. I will enjoy staying on this site.



Lock and Load
Back to top Go down

Re: Hello!
Posted on Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:01 am

avatar

RockField

Caless Student
Caless Student
libresse wrote:Mabuhay! Haha

Welcome! Saying you're an 11th grade student makes me feel old already lol. Hope you enjoy here. I like Mami the most.

Peace out!

Ma-eenjoy ko talaga ng tuluyan dito sa Scandal-Heaven. By the way, I love the bass riff of Tomomi in the perfect world concert when they performed Shojo S.



Lock and Load
Back to top Go down

Re: Hello!
Posted on Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:03 am

avatar

RockField

Caless Student
Caless Student
Don Dio wrote:Hello RockField,

Welcome to the club.  Hope you have fun here.  I picked Mami as my favorite, but truth is I like them all the same.  How did you discover Scandal?

I did discover SCANDAL because of my two male cousins (who are brothers) used to listen to their music. Eventually, I ended loving most of their songs.



Lock and Load
Back to top Go down

Re: Hello!
Posted on Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:22 am

avatar

Osakashnaide

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Oh, another fellow Filipino Scandal Fan. 

11th grade would be how old? That's young right?

Haruna is just a few months older than me. hahaha

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello!
Posted on Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:16 pm

avatar

rikitasu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hello po!!!! Yay so many Filipino fans concert nalang kulang  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My Grade 9 days are almost over and  I haven't decided what track to take yet, but a part of me wants to be a musician huhuhu.

Hope you have fun here ( ̄▽ ̄)V

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello!
Posted on Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:30 am

avatar

RockField

Caless Student
Caless Student
Osakashnaide wrote:Oh, another fellow Filipino Scandal Fan. 

11th grade would be how old? That's young right?

Haruna is just a few months older than me. hahaha

I am currently 17 years old.



Lock and Load
Back to top Go down

Re: Hello!
Posted on Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:32 am

avatar

RockField

Caless Student
Caless Student
rikitasu wrote:Hello po!!!! Yay so many Filipino fans concert nalang kulang  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My Grade 9 days are almost over and  I haven't decided what track to take yet, but a part of me wants to be a musician huhuhu.

Hope you have fun here ( ̄▽ ̄)V

Thanks btw. I don't think SCANDAL Philippine will happen this year but hopefully, it will happen soon yet I don't consider myself a die hard fan of this band but an average one, maybe?

But hey, later on, I might be a die hard fan.



Lock and Load
Back to top Go down

Re: Hello!
Posted on Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:00 am

avatar

Osakashnaide

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
RockField wrote:
Osakashnaide wrote:Oh, another fellow Filipino Scandal Fan. 

11th grade would be how old? That's young right?

Haruna is just a few months older than me. hahaha

I am currently 17 years old.
How I wish I knew Scandal when I was 17 years old.

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello!
Posted on Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:41 pm

avatar

RockField

Caless Student
Caless Student
Osakashnaide wrote:
RockField wrote:
Osakashnaide wrote:Oh, another fellow Filipino Scandal Fan. 

11th grade would be how old? That's young right?

Haruna is just a few months older than me. hahaha

I am currently 17 years old.
How I wish I knew Scandal when I was 17 years old.

How old are you by the way?



Lock and Load
Back to top Go down

Re: Hello!
Posted on Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:43 pm

avatar

Osakashnaide

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
The same age as Haruna Ono.

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello!
Posted on Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:22 pm

avatar

libresse

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Scandal Philippine tour will be a dream come true if it happens



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Re: Hello!
Posted on Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:29 am

avatar

RockField

Caless Student
Caless Student
Osakashnaide wrote:The same age as Haruna Ono.

Ah! You must be 29 years old.



Lock and Load
Back to top Go down

Re: Hello!
Posted on Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:24 pm

avatar

gitariskamaran

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
@Rockfield
you're so lucky to know Scandal at your age, when I'm 17 years, a friend of mine told me about Scandal, but I ignore it

well, see you arround

Back to top Go down