Hello Everyone! [Page 1 of 1]

Hello Everyone!
Posted Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:51 am

itsflo

itsflo

Caless Student
Caless Student
Hello everyone  .balloon.

First thing is Happy New Year lol, SCANDAL is not really new for me but i just make an account to join the fun here, so yeah i can considered a new kid right?  Nice one

Lets see, I discovered SCANDAL years ago i guess, on their BeauTEEN era, the Pocari Sweat commercial? yeah that, but i didnt pay any attention. Years later i finally watched FMA and discovered them again with Shunkan Sentimental, but once again didnt pay too much attention. Around last year or two years ago i stumbled on their Departure MV, and actually pay attention for a while, but just that, then i leave them. Until i watched their Koisuru Universe months ago, I really did pay a lot attention after that, searching, watching and all.  .uhuh.

In the end they make me stay for the music, damn they are really good. Im loving almost all of their song dude, even the weird ones   .toj.

And now i think im loving them too much  .love.

So thats my story with SCANDAL  .dance.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Walt Disney did say that "if you can dream it, you can do it"
and SCANDAL did give me the inspiration im looking for

But i really am just a dreamer dude  .ehem.
Back to top Go down

Re: Hello Everyone!
Posted Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:39 pm

rikitasu

rikitasu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Yo!! Welcome to SH .clap.

I, too had many encounters with Scandal and didn't pay too much attention. I saw them on facebook, I noticed their great music on Bleach, I have Shojo S and Stamp on my phone for a long time (2 years I think). And then one rainy day, I listened to Shojo S and remembered their MV and then I looked for more songs and became a fan.  Happy

Anyways, Hope you have here!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

.love. SCANDAL IN MANILA 2018 .love.
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:47 pm

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Hi itsflo,

Welcome to SH !

I discovered SCANDAL when "Doll" came out and I thought they were a live action K-On Happy

Tomomi is my favourite member too so we will get on just fine !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:59 pm

gitariskamaran

gitariskamaran

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
hello Indonesian!!! .clap.

well..... we don't share the same favorite member..... but that must be cool if you can play bass like Tomomi

happy new year!!!!

where is your hometown?

Back to top Go down