Back to top Go down

Re: HARUNA thinks SNSD is cute
Posted on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:33 am

Goldenarms

International Performer
International Performer
i can't watch the video Cry
but im glad that haruna-chan likes SNSD like me Clap

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Haruna Makes My World Go Round
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:23 pm

LieAnn

International Performer
International Performer
SNSD who? I don't really listen to K-Pop (Except of course "Nobody" by Wondergirls and songs of 2NE1 because you can hear these songs here in the PH wherever you go. Hehe). And I only know some because they are on the news when they visit PH.

EDIT: OK I have read the entire topic. So SNSD is a girlgroup which consists of 9 members(Is it a trend in Korea to have that much members?? LOL you'll never know all of them!). And I don't wanna know more about them when I saw the word "girlgroup.". I'm a girl but I just don't like girlgroups. Hahaha. I like girlbands!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと、もっと声が聞きたいのに
何で、何で、何で、何で届かない
Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:24 pm

furyshinobi

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
http://www.last.fm/user/furyshinobi/
I'm tried listening to their music but I couldn't get into it for some reason. Perhaps I prefer proper bands and not a bunch of hot girls singing and dancing at the same time... *stares at the SNSD's girls legs* Pinch IMO SCANDAL has the voice and the most natural cuteness to them than SNSD... I don't find any of the SNSD girls attractive at all Confused

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:35 pm

DUMMIbears

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
snsd was alright when they started out tho, with the good girls image.
now they seem to be selling their long legs now....

that said, snsd is pop and scandal is garage rock. i think its hard to compare both music genres i think.

but for me, scandal wins hands down :D

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:00 pm

Paladinoras

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Err...that's nice Haru, but no worries, you are in SCANDAL, and SCANDAL >>>>>>>> x infinity SNSD. :p

Please, call me Pally. XD
Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:03 am

JuniMini

Caless Student
Caless Student
You should never compare a idol group with a band. Their strength and weakness are totally different. If you compare them then you are insulting them.

What's more important is that they have nice personality and they don't harm anyone or take drugs.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:03 pm

aron94

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://yui-lover.com
SNSD!! Omg, No K-pop for me
They are all plastic human!! and Haruna is natural!!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:57 pm

Limerence

Caless Student
Caless Student
video is private, LOL

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:52 pm

sonic0313

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I discovered SCANDAL while waiting for an SNSD PV on Channel V and then I saw 4 girls playing instruments in the rain while dancing. But I like SCANDAL now more than SNSD.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:22 pm

liverDragon

Caless Student
Caless Student
HARUNA LOVE SNSD??

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:21 am

~kc~

International Performer
International Performer
Haruna even owns a set of SNSD postcards? SNSD is promoting in Japan now, i hope they'll get to perfrom together on a music show

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:35 pm

rock_chick

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
harunahai wrote:Haruna even owns a set of SNSD postcards? SNSD is promoting in Japan now, i hope they'll get to perfrom together on a music show

i dont like that idea honestly.scandal is differen't to snsd and i personally don't want them to be like snsd Ehem

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:16 am

Kotsuki

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
oooOooo >o< Sugoi Haruna I agree =3 I hope more members have some kind of reveals =3

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:02 am

lasalista09

Caless Student
Caless Student
Haruna thinks that SNSD is cute.. hahahaha.. i am also a big fan of SNSD.. hahaha.. Clap

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:48 pm

SF A-2 miki

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Haruna thinks SNSD is cute... i like snsd too

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:40 pm

xenaxious

Caless Student
Caless Student
SNSD is cute, but SCANDAL IS COOL!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
<3 HARUNA is LOVED! RINA is LOVED! SCANDAL is LOVED! <3
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:33 am

daruid

Caless Student
Caless Student
According to Haruna when they were interviewed before the AFAX event..

Interviewer: in your opinion, do you find korean girls (e.g SNSD) cute and more attractive?

Haruna: yes i think a lot of korean girls are attractive and cute, i've seen kpop korean girls like SNSD many times on tv, but japanese girls are also as cute as they are, we are not behind their fame when it comes to looks :D

i've only seen this video here in this forum, i just don't remember the topic :D

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:36 am

7350legend

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I only support SCANDAL! LOVE

"Clustering crystal dreams open the door to a new evolution! Become the path its light shines upon! Accel Synchro! Be born, Shooting Star Dragon!"~ Yusei Fudo
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:40 am

SF A-2 miki

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
i like SNSD but i LOVE SCANDAL!!!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:56 am

daruid

Caless Student
Caless Student
7350legend wrote:I only support SCANDAL! LOVE

Same here! Scandal are far more better than SNSD :D

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:04 am

elevenglass

International Performer
International Performer
http://scandal-thaifan.blogspot.com/
7350legend wrote:I only support SCANDAL! LOVE
me too!

snsd is cute but i don't like girl dance group

i like girl band >__< scandal is the best girl band for me Clap

(´・_・`)

h! SCANDAL BABY  ♪♪
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:07 am

yurisaku

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
http://yurisaku14.blog.fc2.com
naahh.. i won't say anthing anymore.. haruna on solo flight is waaaaay better than all kpop groups in korea combined as what yuu said Pinch

userbar by KaitoKid
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:00 am

Luanna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
FrozenFyre wrote:@Tori chan - SNSD anti vids are made by anti-fans so that doesn't rly amount to much and many rumors are false as well and are made by anti-fans Tongue (well actually im not too sure about some of the rumors but im sure about the vids)
sry. had to say smth as i am a SONE (SNSD fanbase name) >.<

anywayss!! this is a pretty awesome vid :D
cuz my fave girl group is talking about my second fave girl group LOL
SCANDAL is a lot better than SNSD tho (japanese music and band biases) xD

Why, Hello there :D Looks like I'm not the only SONE here ^^ good to find you <3 HAHA. Yeah, Those anti-snsd videos are made by anti-snsd fans. So what? just ignore the antis -_-

And, IS THERE A NEED TO BASH? I was a fan of SNSD first before SCANDAL. And I find snsd WAY COOLER & ATTRACTIVE than SCANDAL I'm not saying that SCANDAL sucks or something like that, the reason why I'm here is BECAUSE OF SCANDAL. And seeing some of you bashing snsd annoys me. >.>

SCANDAL songs are awesome and so as SNSD songs. I'm onto KPOP not much on JPOP it was SCANDAL who led me to listening JPOP songs esp. their songs. <3 So what if Haruna owns a set of snsd post cards? she even has 4 tohoshinki dvds. Just let her be, we're not someone to judge her. If she likes snsd then that's it.

I like what Junimini said <3also, people have their different tastes.

As for Aron94, I don't find Korean Artists PLASTICS -.- they're for REAL. You're too bias man. :3

@Kaizu'Kelvz I also want both SCANDAL and SNSD perform together. :D I bet it'll be awesome. Happy)

Koreans aren't just a bunch of cuties performing. They're hardworking and if you try to see some videos or even past stories about them you can see how hardworking they are and put lots of effort. They trained for how many years to achieve their goals. You should see how SNSD went through all the hardships. It's a good thing when they came to Japan they actually hit 100,000 sales of their singles Gee and Genie. Believe it or not it's a fact. Girl bands are different from Dancing Girl groups ok? so let's stop all the bashing. Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:01 pm

Vivio

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
http://vn.360plus.yahoo.com/vivio_takamachi/
Girls' Generation is so cute but they are affected
SCANDAL is beautiful with natural beauty LOVE

Stars I'm not good at English so if I have stupid mistakes,I hope that everyone will forgive me Cry
Back to top Go down