Re: HARUNA thinks SNSD is cute
Posted on Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:20 pm

VP24

Caless Student
Caless Student
I don't get where all the hate for SNSD comes from. Don't get me wrong SCANDAL will always be my first love but to say that one member of SCANDAL has more talent than all nine members of SNSD is frankly ludicrous. Even if you were to say that the SNSD girls were not naturally talented (which I don't agree with) it would probably make me admire them more because it just shows how much hard work they've put in to get where they are now. As Luanna said these girls go through several years of training before they are even able to debut. Hard work should be admired just as much as talent.

To be honest I used to stay away from them because of all the criticism they seemed to get but once I gave them a chance I realized they all have their own quirks and charms.

Plus I don't buy into all that rubbish about them having had plastic surgery, I just think they grew up to become beautiful young women just as SCANDAL did.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:48 pm

Plutonium

International Performer
International Performer
There will be haters for everything, wherever you go.

Both groups are good, but I simply like SCANDAL better for many reasons.

Remember guys, respect each others' opinions. I don't want to see people hating on each other saying whose better or whatever will happen. If you like abc better than xyz, fine. Just don't go saying abc or xyz sucks, blah blah blah.

I'll be watching.. Ninja

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:32 am

Luanna

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
I don't hate both, I like them or perhaps LOVE them. But just seeing others bash makes me sick. They're insulting. I defend my own biases. I don't like to force myself to compare who's better or blah between SNSD and SCANDAL >< both are talented,natural and admirable. Their music is awesome, but I can't just stand see people bash.Both are being loved by their fans. You can keep on bashing on SNSD if you want to, but I tell you this, What Only Hurts SNSD will only make them stronger. True fans believe in the power of 9 <3 and as for SCANDAL, if any of you SONES or KPOP fans happen to, let's stop Happy Both SCANDAL & SNSD did their best. Let's appreciate that Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:26 am

Onyx

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
https://plus.google.com/+PeterZurkirchen
Well, I won't compare SCANDAL to SNSD because I think that is like apples and oranges. But I think both deserve respect, at least, whether you like their music or not.

That I like SCANDAL is obvious or I wouldn't be posting here. I haven't listened to SNSD a lot, but I do like them, they just aren't my absolute favorites. I do think they're pretty good though.

Is SNSD cute? Well again I haven't watched them that much, but I guess so, yeah. I may be biased towards Japanese girls, but many Koreans are also very beautiful in my eyes.

The girls of SCANDAL however, are among the most beautiful I know, and the more often I look at Mami, the more I think she is the most beautiful of all, though the others are very close to her Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:34 am

Rinshei

International Performer
International Performer
http://japanslot.blogspot.com/
hey guys, is that right ?

haruna like SNSD, cause i like to with SNSD, ...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Visit Our Blog At [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:39 pm

haruhiyuu

International Performer
International Performer
http://koudai-na-sekai.blogspot.com/
so, this topic branched into comparing and blah blah blah stuffs eh?

like the title said.. "Haruna thinks SNSD is cute" why not leave it like that?

if this topic branches more, then i don't think there's still a point in continuing it Straight Face

strike 1

Eki x Tomia x Miyuko ♥

userbar by reo (y)
Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:17 pm

ohmyHaruna

Caless Student
Caless Student
hmm snsd is cute and pretty but....
scandal is much cuter and prettier than them ;DD

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:13 pm

haruna.dez

Caless Student
Caless Student
Both of them are GOOD ! But I prefer Haruna in EVERYTHING! Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:17 pm

geloboy25

Caless Student
Caless Student
solid SCANDAL!!! =)

honestly, i'm a korean actor/actress fan before (Kim Ah Joong, Kim Tae Hee, Hwan Jung Min, etc..).. but i've read some news / article (i cant remember where) that leads me on losing interest on them.. and now, i became a japanese fan! i like several japanese artists like Aya Ueto, Stereophony, the legendary Judy and Mary, etc. and specially SCANDAL!! wooo!! i just simply like them.. i dont know why.. it's like a virus!!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:14 am

miaz

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
cool.. haruna thinks SNSD is cute..
i like SNSD too...Haruna is cute too~

♣¤═══¤۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩¤═══¤
|]▓▓║__S C A N D A L__║▓▓ [|
♣¤═══¤۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩¤═══¤
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:15 am

moshimoshisaranghae

Caless Student
Caless Student
Please stop comparing SNSD and Scandal. Both groups are really great in what they do best. It's just Haruna thinks they're cute because its true. We should respect every Idol cause they are human just like us.

Peace everybody Happy

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:39 am

Gainduia

Caless Student
Caless Student
We should not be an anti-fan of other groups. Please

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:01 am

Oasis

Caless Student
Caless Student
^Agreed.
Or else it'll turn into that White Day Big Live 2010 or whatever it's called that happened in Korea. xP (I'm criticizing the craziness that happened in that concert, NOT Korea itself just to clarify)

I'm not into idol groups myself -- I prefer bands -- but I think Haruna should be able to like what she likes and not be judged for it. Just like everyone else on this forum too. =)

(In fact, as far as bands go, I don't even generally like girl bands. I don't know what it is, but I find I almost always dislike the vocals or the songs or both. I have plenty of bands I like with a female vocalist, but besides SCANDAL I only like ZONE as an all girl band. MARIA too, but that was started up by a member of ZONE and their music style is very very similar so I kind of think of it as the same thing... XD)

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:12 pm

imymemine

Caless Student
Caless Student
the thing is haruna is cuter

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:35 pm

yuujin_21

Administrator
Administrator
Okay,that's enough.I'm locking this thread.

"Bokaru HARUNA desu!"
"Gitaa MAMI desu!"
"Beesu TOMOMI desu!"
"Doraamusu RINA desu!"
Back to top Go down