Stickers in the "Honey" CDs
Posted on Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:53 am

TheSpaceTapes

Caless Student
Caless Student
I saw on CDjapan's item description for the "Honey" CDs that they come with 1 of 5 random stickers. What do they look like? Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Re: Stickers in the "Honey" CDs
Posted on Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:48 am

kudo_maharizu

International Performer
International Performer
http://stomachofchaos.com
The fourth photo on the SCANDAL HEAVEN above - where you see each member in a square photos. The sticker is of those (I’ve seen the RINA one). The fifth one will be the whole band.

And if you are lucky, it’ll be signed by the band.

~ CHECK OUT MY 「PERFECT WORLD | Road to Budōkan」 VIDEO! 見てください!  ~

16-17/3/13 *SCAPE Warehouse | SIN
29/1/15 たましんRISURUホール | 立川市、日本
31/1/15 ベイシア文化ホール | 前橋市、日本
26/4/15 O2 Academy Islington | UK
12-13/1/16 日本武道館 | 東京、日本
10/9/16 Melkweg | AMS
17/9/16 Szene | WIEN
24/9/16 O2 Academy Islington | UK
10/6/18 MacPherson Stadium | HK
10-11/11/18 ZEPP Ōsaka Bayside | 大阪、日本
Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:53 pm

TheSpaceTapes

Caless Student
Caless Student
kudo_maharizu wrote:The fourth photo on the SCANDAL HEAVEN above - where you see each member in a square photos. The sticker is of those (I’ve seen the RINA one). The fifth one will be the whole band.

And if you are lucky, it’ll be signed by the band.

That's so cool. I get my CD today. Hoping I get lucky. Thank you.

I didn't get a sticker in mine. Just the poster. I got the limited edition. The item description mentioned the sticker, too. Any advice? Thanks

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:19 am

thoseguiltyeyes

Administrator
Administrator
TheSpaceTapes wrote:I didn't get a sticker in mine. Just the poster. I got the limited edition. The item description mentioned the sticker, too. Any advice? Thanks

You did get the Regular Edition, correct? It's the only edition that the stickers come with. The cover looks like this:

If you did in fact get this edition, you'll need to open up the actual CD case to get to the sticker. It's inside of the album booklet.

You're pretty much guaranteed to have the sticker. In order to have gotten it, you needed to have bought HONEY from CDJ while the green "First Press Bonus" button was still up. It is still currently is up as of right now, so your edition should absolutely have the sticker.

2011.7.3 AM2 - Anaheim, CA 2012.3.28 SCANDAL vs BUDOKAN 11.3+4 SCANDAL HALL TOUR 2012 @愛知 11.10 Happy MUSIC Live 2012 2013.3.3 SCANDAL OSAKA-JO HALL 2013 @大阪城ホール 2014.6.1 HNL Ekiden & Music 2014 6.2 Fan Meeting 2015.4.25 SCANDAL WORLD TOUR 2015「HELLO WORLD」 Paris, FR 4.26「HW」London, UK 4.30「HW」Essen, GER 5.15「HW」Chicago, IL 5.20「HW」Mexico City, MEX 5.22「HW」LA, CA 5.23「HW」Anaheim, CA 2016.1.12+13 PERFECT WORLD @武道館5.21 Welcome Fan Meeting 5.22 HNL Ekiden & Music 2016 5.23 Farewell Fan Meeting 8.21 SCAFes @泉大津フェニックス 2017.7.14 47 Prefecture Tour @Ibaraki 7.15 Mito 7.17 Tokyo 2018.9.5 SCANDAL US & Mexico Tour 2018 "Special Thanks" @NY 9.7 @SF 9.9 @Anaheim 9.12 @MTY 9.14 @MEX 9.16 @TX
Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:32 am

mbowie4321

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFFGF9eCrouGyWhIrVhR8Mw?view_as
I ordered the regular edition from CD Japan and did not expect anything other than a CD so getting a Haruna sticker and a poster was a surprise!

Back to top Go down

Posted on Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:10 am

TheSpaceTapes

Caless Student
Caless Student
thoseguiltyeyes wrote:
TheSpaceTapes wrote:I didn't get a sticker in mine. Just the poster. I got the limited edition. The item description mentioned the sticker, too. Any advice? Thanks

You did get the Regular Edition, correct? It's the only edition that the stickers come with. The cover looks like this:

If you did in fact get this edition, you'll need to open up the actual CD case to get to the sticker. It's inside of the album booklet.

You're pretty much guaranteed to have the sticker. In order to have gotten it, you needed to have bought HONEY from CDJ while the green "First Press Bonus" button was still up. It is still currently is up as of right now, so your edition should absolutely have the sticker.

I didn't get that one. Had I had known I would've bought both and not open the limited edition. So much regret right now Cry
Now I'll get the normal edition but I'll need to open it for the sticker.

Back to top Go down