We need help for new concepts!
Posted on Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:27 am

Scandal Turkey

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC88OfGk1L-qBtjpM6BodsJw?view_as
Share your ideas with us. What do you like to do? We are looking for a new concept.

Back to top Go down

Re: We need help for new concepts!
Posted on Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:34 pm

peachclub

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
I liked the last video of your channel where it uses compilations of clips that shows MAMI's skills, I would like to see more of it for other members and other versions of collection of videos that shows off her skills.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:07 am

Scandal Turkey

Caless Student
Caless Student
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC88OfGk1L-qBtjpM6BodsJw?view_as
peachclub wrote:I liked the last video of your channel where it uses compilations of clips that shows MAMI's skills, I would like to see more of it for other members and other versions of collection of videos that shows off her skills.
Our work is going on and we will share the videos of other group members in the near future.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:03 am

peachclub

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
That's great to hear! 
I think it would be a good idea too to sub some of their non music content too, such as a tv show they appeared in in the past, because there are a lot of fans wishing to watch those non music related content of their favorite band.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:20 am

Don Dio

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
This is borrowing an an old idea that's already out there-- I saw on YouTube a long time ago a compilation someone put together of all the times Haruna slapped Tomomi because she said or did something silly.  Since Tomomi has been speaking a lot lately of being down in the dumps a while ago why not put together a compilation of all the times she has been peppy, silly and jumping around?  This is the Tomomi we know best.

You can do a photo compilation of all of Rina's vintage outfits (and Tomo's headwear).

For Haruna, how about all her MC shout-outs to the crowd?

As for the Mami skills video: I was so sure that was going to finish off with her solo on "Burn."  You might need to extend that one a little. That live version from Budokan is definitely a fan favorite.

Back to top Go down

Posted on Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:49 pm

RockField

Caless Student
Caless Student
How about post more music videos of SCANDAL?

Lock and Load
Back to top Go down