wildthing

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Hi all,

So for Mania members, we have received an email asking us to submit questions to be answered by Scandal during the Honey Tour, since I'm going to a few of the live dates, could you submit in this thread some interesting questions to ask, so I can try submitting and maybe get answered Happy

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Don Dio

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
How about the obvious one we all want to know: Why is Tomomi no longer singing lead on new songs; and can we expect her to sing more in the future?

Some others:

1. For Mami: How do you approach writing music when given lyrics from the other members as opposed to creating a tune from scratch?  Do you have any writing habits or processes that help you be creative and come up with new ideas?

2. Do you keep all of your demos, and do alternate versions or recordings of your songs exist?  Would you ever consider sharing these in some way with your fans?

3. As a band, do you ever play cover songs for fun?  If so, what do you like to play?

4. As a band or individually, do you ever play Scandal songs (for fun) that you do not perform live?  If so which ones and why?

5. What advice would you give to a young band on how to put on a good show or tour?  What should they know that didn't seem obvious to you when you started to perform to bigger crowds?

6. For each member: what do you think is your best contribution to making Scandal such an awesome band?

7. Will you ever release a live album CD?

Back to top Go down

Metal Mickey

Mainstream Artist
Mainstream Artist
1. We already hear "Your Song" in English, are you guys interested in re-record some of your songs with English lyrics and release as an EP for the overseas market?

Back to top Go down

etwee

Caless Student
Caless Student
Members seem tight with the band's staff and the band often gives credit to them. It's nice to see some of the same staff over the years. Have their numbers changed? How many are on the team that travels with the band? Maybe give some of the titles and duties they have.

Back to top Go down

wildthing

Shiroten Performer
Shiroten Performer
Thanks, I will submit some of these when I get a chance at my next live.

The management has mentioned they wish us not to discuss the live details whilst the tour is on, I have the 3 questions/answer from today, but I will wait until the tour is over to discuss.

Back to top Go down