Hi, everybody! [Page 1 of 1]

Hi, everybody!
Posted Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:49 pm

MarinaNavarro

Caless Student
Caless Student
I'm Marina, I'm 24 years old and I'm Brazilian. I've heard about SCANDAL before but I didn't find them interesting at first (because I'm not into rock at all) but nowadays I have been looking out for them and omg, I just am like "WHY AM I THIS LATE TO LIKE THEIR SONGS AND LOVE THEM?" hahaha yea so, I love them so much now.
Please, take a good care of me. Peace sign Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi, everybody!
Posted Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:17 am

Don Dio

Don Dio

International Performer
International Performer
Welcome to the family, Marina.

Glad you finally came around to discovering the awesomeness that is Scandal.  I never heard about them until a couple of years ago, so I can tell you there is a lot of good stuff to catch up on from their past.  Have fun in here, and let us know if you have a favorite member.  I'm in the Mami camp, but they're all equally terrific.

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:25 am

MarinaNavarro

Caless Student
Caless Student
Thanks so much!! I've been watching some interviews and TV shows they were in in the past and I keep smiling and laughing when I watch them. I'm blessed now. And btw, I'm in the Rina camp haha but my heart always loving they all. Hoping for the day they would perform in Brazil but idk.. if not, just will start saving money and go wherever they go haha

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:27 am

tonymiller

tonymiller

International Performer
International Performer
Welcome to SH Marina.

Well better late than never !

My favourite is Tomomi but we can still be friends Happy

Hope you have fun here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:06 pm

MarinaNavarro

Caless Student
Caless Student
Haha yes! Thanks very much!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:37 pm

peachclub

peachclub

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Hey!! Welcome!! 
I've also known Scandal for quite a bit of time but didn't really get into them until a few months ago. 

Hope you have fun and keep on showing your love toward Scandal!!

Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:51 pm

libresse

libresse

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
Welcome to SH!

Hope you have a good time interacting with us here and YES! Scandal is one awesome band  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

Spread the word about Scandal  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

Cheerios!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Posted Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:15 pm

rikitasu

rikitasu

Indie Artist
Indie Artist
MarinaNavarro wrote: I've heard about SCANDAL before but I didn't find them interesting at first (because I'm not into rock at all) but nowadays I have been looking out for them and omg, I just am like "WHY AM I THIS LATE TO LIKE THEIR SONGS AND LOVE THEM?"

I can totally relate to you. I just became a fan last year, before Koisuru Universe was released. I heard about them before but I ignored them. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  I had 2 Scandal songs in my phone even before I became a fan but I didn't gave them the attention that they deserved. Typing this suddenly feels like I need to apologize to Scandal. 

Anyway, Welcome to SH!!! and I hope we get along!!!

Back to top Go down